Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Henna seriously u dont watch interviews?! wow lol didnt see that one coming lol but u should deffo watch that one - it was masti filled and basically Gurti were asked questions abt the show and if they were right they got chocolates. Is there a reason why - im just really surprised as u must have gathered lol. I was hoping u could maybe make avis on them😳 

Henna when u update I always know MG are in it :D best thing abt ur siggies lol and they're all gorgeous . . . as always :)  I was sooo looking forward to seeing that pic of DD in the yellow sari as a siggy from u and wala u've made one! which has come out amazingly - I will be using :D altho I thought u would have just the one image clearly ur not so predictable lol

That Abhay req is fantastic - if I was a fan and it wasnt a req I would have used but overall all are superb
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Fabulous update!
 I just so love your curved border style!
It's as cute as a button!
Adorable!
And the Maneet siggs are just so clever!
You come up with the best texts, lol!
Jungli Billi thumbnail
@Roshni: you have the vid link? wud be glad to make it... n no reason... just don't make an extra effort with the offscreen stuff... I think my fascination just goes as far as MSK.. :P
Bia_Ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing work dear loved it the colours or effects u used i just loved it so lovely work u do im impressed maaneet siggys r outstanding u rocked dear thanks for such beautiful work !!
thanks alot 
Amazing work, Henna!

x x
muffins2waffles thumbnail
The Ian sigs are absolutely adorable <3

And I adore the style of that 2nd MaNeet one so much! It's so cute! <3 And I love the font that you used :D

Amazing job!
amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

R E Q U E S T S

amail1601

I luuub mine!!!!!!! 😳😳😳 It's so cool that you always make the most perfect thing for me without my having to make any demands. πŸ˜†
Coming to the sig, I like how you've blended the red and the blue so it's neither overly red nor overly blue. And the minimal texturing with the text makes it really elegant n puts the focus on Mr. Shirtless. πŸ˜† It's just brilliant! πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thank you sooo much! *huggies*

F R E E  F O R  U S E

I could see only the top-halves of each siggy before they went missing (net's slow today)...they looked really cool though!

[/QUOTE]
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@JB: all of them are superb!! That request came out so good! MSK one is so hawwtt!! GC looks really hawtt here & the quote suits the siggy perfectly;)! MaanEet ones are darn beautiful! Ian siggy is amazing & so is the last one!πŸ˜ƒ
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Jungli Billi

@Roshni: you have the vid link? wud be glad to make it... n no reason... just don't make an extra effort with the offscreen stuff... I think my fascination just goes as far as MSK.. :P

awww really?😳 thank you but only if u can and its not so much trouble! otherwise honestly don't worry abt it its not a must

2 b honest the obsession/fascination with GC is only because of Maan thats the character we know and love - for me its like that anyway altho GC was quite out of his shell in this one which was quite surprising but heres the link😊

Henna !! πŸ€—
amazing, amazing stuff!
i LOVE THIS:

goddd it's so cutee! and the coloring & blending is just beyond words. ;)))
keep up the beautiful work 😳

loads of lovee
πŸ€—