Such a lovely & mindblowing update 👏
your siggys are soo good...colouring style is so unique..love them
this one is gorgeous

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/7030/25359322577069077492710.png
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by oishi_ksg

hey henna..plss try to make some siggys on KSG & KaJen
I am a big fan of your siggys

Oishi... PM me some pics then.. because I'm not a fan off KaJen so having absolutely nothing on them..😳
Originally posted by Jungli Billi

Oishi... PM me some pics then.. because I'm not a fan off KaJen so having absolutely nothing on them..😳
Yayyy..thank you..thank you...soo much..you are soo sweet 😃
I will pm you the links of KaJen caps...then you can choose & can make anything from them..
thanks a lottt 😳
http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/5271/damonb.png THATS absolutely gorgeous! I see Oishi suggested KaJen and KSG stuff 😳 Would love to see your work on them.
Hey Ho Sweetums 😳
Firstly gorgeousss creations, before i go into the dept of it, i just wanna say thank you for my request siggie again, the KaSh creation had just left me breathless, And if you can, can you make some KaSh freebies? 😳 Pretty please with cherries on top?😳 Either way, i love your stuff, because your style is so unique, everything that you make, you leave your mark on it, and it's just breathtaking.

Hawww, Hawt, Sexy, Can't breathe 😍 Damn, the picture you've picked is just amazing, because you've brought out a lot in just one picture which just showcases everything, thats what makes this siggie soo awesome, you've picked a very sexyyy pic, it's just wow. I love the colouring in this siggie, the texture is just beautiful, and you've made it in such a beautiful way, that it truly does stand one. And god the text is sooo spot on 😆 I just love the bluntness in it, and it's just exciting and makes this siggie stand out from the rest. Beautiful work sweets.

Hawww, this is such a cutesome moment. I don't actually watch Geet, but this is just beautiful, and you've done an awesome job at this siggie, i love the colouring, the way you've blended it all together, it's just wow. Lovely work. I adore the text, it's just enchanting, and lovingly done. Beautiful work sweetie, and the scene you've picked is very beautiful too.

OMFG < Thats all i can think about when i see this siggie
Damnnn, this guy is just unbelievebly sexyyy, Somerhalder, sooo Smouldering, it's just SEXYYY. Damn girl, you really know how to make a girl skip a heart beat, this is just gorgeous. I love the pictures you've picked, summerises the sexyness in Ian, he is just pure beauty. And his eyes, mar jawannn, why does he have such sexy eyes? Swooon. This is my favvv siggie from todays update, everything about this siggie is just beautiful, from the pictures you've picked, to the colouring, to the most amazing texture, and i just adore your style, really stands out from the crowd.

WOW.

I loved the YuNa creation too, that was just very well done. 😳

Amazing work sweetie, Oh and do make some KaSh stuff if you can, i'll be waiting for your next update 🤗

Gorgeous siggys especially the maneet ones
Loveee your ian siggies soo much :) 
wow henna so manny maneet ki barsaath ek saath
bt any ways all r fantastic with color,text border.
wooow beautiful
OMG first MaanGeet sig is very very beautiful.. ohh liked coloring also.. marvelus updte

senorita