JB's Signature Mansion 3 - Page 82

Posted: 12 years ago
wooow sizllling .. loved Maan-Geet sig most

senorita

OMGGG, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH. You just finished my bday in a very special way, i was waiting for this request loadsss. Gonna use it soon sweetie, it's just damn gorgeous. And I can't thank you enough for making it sweetie, Sooo beautiful. I love this loads, i adore the way you've blended the pics together, superb work. Thank You So very Much. Muah xx 😳
Love the maneet sig the most!
Gorgeous <3
All the requests have come out so well!

x x
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! OMG! OMG! Henna, the requests turned out aMAZing!!!😍 Wowzies girl, you really rocked this batch hard.👏 Aish's HP and Lola's Mytho are the epitome of PERFECTION! I can't stop staring at them, really stunning work! I'm definitely going to use them if they let me, can't get enough of their sheer magic and brilliance.😛 Oh, and the Maneet sig is cute too, lovely job!
aww everyone's req turns out soo GOOD!<3 esp Cherry's req totally likeddd it<3
and the freebie is gorgouss<3
Woww Henna Di Gorgeous update👏 👏
All the request are stunning espeically Cherry's. I love the way you've blended the pics together and Yhh basically im in love with the request lol :p
The Freebie sig is really cute aswell! :)

Edited by Iram..x - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Jungli Billi

^^ like times a million!!!!
Gosh u guys are getting so sweet... i'm gonna have to start taking less sugar in like EVERYTHINGGG!! 😆

thank you so muchhh each and every one off you!! 🤗
will do my best to post an update (reqs) tomorrow...

new maaneet sig is in my dabba for those interested!!

PS. It's NEVER too late to become a Maaneet FAN!!! 😆😆

Awww!🤗
Lovingg the new maneet siggy in your dabba..its totally hot!😉
and im totally with you there dudee..its never too lateee to become a Maneet fan..they're just so adorablee!😍
BILLORANI 😲😳😳❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍👏
My reactions, not necessarily in that order cuz I saw the sig... and then I don't remember what happened, it's all a blur 😆 Needless to say, I LOVEEE it!!! Everything about it! It's so bright and perky and cheerful, that reddish tint you gave it was perfect for making the pics from both scenes match... overall it's a really warm, fuzzy, feel-good sig and I am super thrilled to use it and share it with the team 😆 Thankoo love 🤗

And the other requests rock just as much, Shounak's is sooo cute 😆 And the colorings on that first PKYEK one are really sophisticated and prim and proper... me likey 👏 And OMG Aish's HP one is a real show stealer 😲 The use of so many pics, that icy coloring, the pretty colors themselves... ahhh pink and blue, wonder why I like seeing those together 😛 And yeah, the sparkliness!!! Love love LOVE it, it is really gorgeous and magical and quite perfect for the theme!!! Couldn't be better!

Thanks again Billo, and be prepared for a pm full of *gasp* non-mytho suggestions 😲 soon as I come home from work Wednesday! Hopefully. Or thereabouts. But shouldn't it be then-abouts since I'm talking about time, not place? Anyways I'm losing it. Rock on, can't wait to see what else you have in store!!! Loves 🤗
henna all request turned out excellent esp liked cherry one.,shahid and mannet as always rocking
Originally posted by Jungli Billi

U P D A T E
R E Q U E S T

-Cherry-

lola610

-_AfridiMalik_-

Henny!!!!!
Darl, THIS is the reason, why people go MAD when u request, Try to manage and bring out their sigs like you, get inspired by you, cz you give THIS as the result! 😍
mA, ur seriously a Pro, and let em copy u LOL, cz NOONE can beat u at it! LOL everyone knows who the mother of the style is [*ahem ahem* JUNGLI BILLI], So need not worry!! 😉

My request has come out extraordinarily Gud, Believe me, i LOVEEE my req, and Swancy's req most 😉 [Cherry's]
Wonderful work, others were Splendid, but these are just out of the world, and for me, stole the limelight!

Great work, Keep it up! 🤗