JB's Signature Mansion 3 - Page 44

Posted: 13 years ago
loved all ur SRK creations!! using 2 of them 😳
OMGSH your creations are just simply fantabulous. So amazingly done! πŸ‘πŸΌ &&&&&&&&& LOVE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU so much for the Sallu sig - it looks simply perfect. You should so make many sigs on him (often) DEFINITELY USING IT 😳😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 Thanks for the awesome creationz πŸ€—
I gotta say, this is pretty amazing. Like the most creative, brilliant, beautiful signature I have ever seen. Just fantastic πŸ‘
awesome update dhano :D
i loved the tvd sigs
and i loveeee your new copyright thingy :P
Hennaaaaaa!!!! love ur update hun - each sig is outstanding!πŸ˜ƒ as rectangles and with the curved edges. I cant even say which one is my fav they're all that fantabulous! and the textures are PERFECT.

Seen that u experimented with the black and white and that has come out amazing 2. Looking 4ward to ur next update!

Billo raniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii πŸ€— Okies strawberry blueberry slush it is, ready for it πŸ˜› Thought so... first of all remind me about PC SKM pics, I did a few for my update and might still have them for you... second, even I don't know what Janu's movie sig was about but the text was funny πŸ˜† 3rd, do send me that link of Viv as his not-Abhay self, now I'm all curious πŸ˜› Fourth, solo Ian sig was the best decision everrrr β­οΈ I'm a fan of him since way back when... I watch both TVD and Smallville just for my two hotties and don't look up until they're on screen... when they are I just ignore whoever else is there and ogle

Speaking of which..... you made my Tommy siggieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee πŸ˜
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 Was grinning like you can't even imagine as soon as I saw it, and then when I finally stopped staring I found out how long I'd been at it πŸ˜† Everything about it is all I imagined and more...you picked such hottttt pics (though with him there are really no alternatives πŸ˜†)... the text is perfect, yes he sure is πŸ˜Ž And that contrast bit suits it perfectlyyyyyyyyyyyy LOVEEEE it, using it as you can see and gonna immortalize it in my slideshow after that... thankooooooo for making it and making my day with it πŸ€—

The rest of the update is killerrrrrrr as well, all my fav hotties this time - I think other than when you've put mytho in, this is thus far my FAV update in terms of who all you included... Mogambo BAHUTTTTT khush hua SRK weekly calendar is such a superb creative idea and you put it together soooo professionally and perfectly, hats off πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Will prob see me using it soon... the SRK-Shahid sigs are like... awwwww ☺️
☺️☺️☺️☺️ My fav bro-mance jodi, they're too cute together πŸ˜† And the style and texture on this Imran sig are really really cool, that futuristic look... lust wuv it πŸ˜
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/8357/imran04.png

Alrighty time to go stare at Tommy some more, thanks again for him... loves πŸ€—
HennaaaaaaaπŸ€—
OMG OMG OMG. I don't watch VD but i certainly DO love this!

it's so damn perfect! The colouring, the text, the peoplee. 😍  You made Damon & Stefan look hotter than they actually aree. πŸ˜†
All in all, reallyyyy nice updatee.. 😳 Ooohh and i have a suggestion: Mayank & Nupur (missing them so much 😭) I'll keep off Abhay-Pia coz you already treated me in the last update. πŸ˜†

Loads of loveee,
Spongy.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Edited by -Sameena- - 13 years ago
Henna!!!!!!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—..sorry for being late..😳..this update is simply marvelous and mesmerising..i love the colours combination a lot..the TVD one is hot..😍..☺️..and the Shahid one is perfect..❀️..saved them..really proud to have you as my friend..😳..<3..

Lots of love,
Neha..
OOOOOhhhh... tons of guys in this update to drool over.... n arey.. all of them r faint-worthy...
☺️☺️☺️☺️

@srk siggy: 7 days of srk... 7 days.... gawd.. how i wish is it true.... awesome siggy henna...lveo how u managed to place 7 diff styles of srk into 1... n they all look amazing... awesome siggy.....

n the 2nd siggy... (including the round edges).... look amazing.. my fav of the srk lot.... love the testure of it... really fab job....

n oh.. 3rd siggy: intense.... πŸ˜ƒ

n now.... moving on to the... OMG... ITS HAWT!!!!!!! guys...

@shahid: just as much as i love shahid on screen with srk... i like him more w/o.... the b&w version is fantabulous.... cant stop drooling over it.... really really really love the texture u used....n the text... absolutely true.... shahid look super sexy in the siggy...πŸ‘πŸ‘

@imran: what can i say.. my current fav colour:purple & my current fav actor: IK....words cant describe how excited i am... *aiyes..... can stop staring... its just too goood...... tooo goood...😍😍😍😍

Aites... enuf drooling.. back to siggies... sallu... 😊 love the pics u selected, the siggy looks great...n the prem nandini one.. is really cute.. dont watch the show.. but the jodi look really gd together.... n your siggy just made them look even better....πŸ‘πŸ‘

Finally.... TVD n TW..... need i say more... i'm all out....
all i can say is fab fab job henna....πŸ‘

SJ

Brilliant update heena!...Each and every sig is breath-takingly beautiful!!..ur updates are always the best!...keep rocking!