Users

Frequent Posters

Jungli Billi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
p49 comments -editing..

Originally posted by: Nadz_YuNalover

Oye hoye Telepathy yehi samajh loh πŸ˜†

OMG OMG OMG lemme leave the best for last πŸ€ͺ

This one is so gud love the edgeπŸ‘ aww thank you so much.. wasn't sure wat ppl would think of the experiment..😳

Luv this one, vivu is sucha cutee pie πŸ€ͺ 😍 love the pinkπŸ‘
This one is sooo perfectπŸ˜³πŸ˜²πŸ‘ Its like i dunno how to describe it bt its sooo perfectπŸ˜³πŸ‘ Thanks yaar... for some reason the abhay sigs generally come out good not sure how or why..πŸ˜•πŸ˜† n I really dunno wat else to say other than thank you so don't jump on me in fury 🀣

All the rest are awesum and perfect as always, love ur styles and the words u used on each of them are awesum and perfect for the situationπŸ‘ Thank you so much Nadz!

NOW my fav πŸ€ͺ i forgot i sugg this one i thought the other one 😳 bt anyways im so happy its this scene πŸ€ͺ is this the first yuna sig u made?? coz im sooo excited to see one by u πŸ€ͺ  aaaah i dunno wat to say man πŸ€ͺ its so perfect and the words πŸ€ͺ eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee just one thing MINDBLOWING, OUTSTANDING, FANTASTIC, ROCKING, AMAZING, ADORABLE, PERFECT πŸ‘

that was not one word 😳  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£but Hell ya its too hard to describe in words😳 

AWESUM UPDATE😳

Luv
nadz

wat pics did u think u gave me? πŸ˜†
ps. do gimme more if u want :) quite enjoyed making the sig :D

Originally posted by: amail1601

erm...ok...now I'm scared.  *sighs*

n I didn't mean 'hate' hate...er..well....my language has been killed by college. πŸ˜†

@nice...chheee!!!

are you putting the pkyek forum stuff here too? waiting to comment on them. 😳 *shows off siggy box proudly*

lol wat happened?
english is just a wierd language i can never find the right words to express myself either and yahan toh all interpret wat ever I say as anger anyway.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
eeee chhii kab nice hota hai? πŸ˜†

thinking of writing j/k after every time I mean something in a humorous way πŸ€”.. coz ppl usually can't see > πŸ˜† next to my sentences and get offended.. ... going off on one.. ignore me.. :P

*yayyy - does victory dance* you're using!! ache se abuse the sig..πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: amail1601

*reserves*

*edits*

😲

Sooooooo many shocks!!!! Electric ke? πŸ˜† Pay the bills on time na yaar..

You know what.....this time ALL the sigs loaded.....all together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😲

😲 how did that happen? *miracle*

*faints*

*wakes up*

Ahem... hehe πŸ˜†

1. YuNa
I love the background!! The colours...and that texty texture....it's different...reminds me of some yummy chocolate! Super romantic! 😳

that's a nice way to decribe it actually.. *looks back at sweety wrapper sig* :DπŸ˜†

2. MARYADA RAMANNA

I'm clueless...but I like the way your pictures always blend together so perfectly! πŸ‘

I was clueless too πŸ˜†... all credit to janaki for suggesting the caption too.. 😳

3. IAN SOMERHALDER
Kind of clueless again, but I like the way you have used the pic - simple style, and yet looks so special!

Thank you..😳 was my first Ian sig so means a lot.

4. AbhIya😳😳😳
OMG OMG OMG!!!

I dunno why I keep making their sigs... I guess whenever I watch it I get ideas on wat would look good as a sig then get tempted into making them πŸ˜†

*sighs*

Siggy 1: The pics and texture you've used are beautiful of course, but I especially like the way you've used those 4 pics in a row...espcially the way Abhay's shoulder overlaps Pia's pic right in the middle!

That one was my favourite on... will make more like this.. i really like the colour n black and white effect..😳

Siggy 2: Very hearty!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
This one is totally 'cute'!! I love the font in this one. <3

Thanks.. that one was just sitting in my folder since ages... started it but then got confused n left it for ages...πŸ˜†

Siggy 3: We all know what the scene was all about, but in your siggy it's looking beautiful rather than lurid (unlike some that I have seen on GoogleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†).. love it! Both the font and the caption are beautiful and apt!

Siggy 4: The same one without your trademark borders, but still looking good!!
Hmm.....seeing it like this...guess those borders of yours do make your sigs look extra romantic! ⭐️

thanks adi was trying not to make it too touchy feely...but more capture the essence of the moment sorta thing...😳

5. Abhay/Viv

*clamps hand over heart* Be still you idiot...er..I mean, slow down..won't even get a doctor at this time! 😳

*sighs dreamily* Abhayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† eheh
πŸ˜†

Siggy 1: Love the colour, the texture, the tiny text, the simple yet elegant brushwork, the beautiful text, and the naughty caption. 😳😳😳

That was my fav one..πŸ˜†

Siggy 2: I am soooooo much in love!!!!!!!!! With? Oh....sorry. I fell even more in love with Abhay after seeing this one. 😳😳😳 and of course, I'm in love with this sig. *heart beats faster*
My favourite shades of blue, the beautiful texture/background....the pics you have selected, and of course, the caption........it really touched my heart. More than any siggy I have ever seen. This has to be one of your best (amongst the ones I have seen)!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘

I stole it pehle hi. *points proudly to siggy box* 😳😳😳 Goes perfectly with all the others in the box na? πŸ˜‰

hehe..πŸ˜† this one I thought wouldn't come out so good as the pictures weren't coming out too clear.. was on tthe verge of giving up with this one actually..πŸ˜†

Siggy 3: This one makes me feel so sad for Abhay. It's beautifully stark - a perfect reflection of the pain he feels!  Great work! πŸ‘

thank you - just the feeling I wanted to portray... was gonna use  the crying pictures where he is talking to pia but then thut nah.. will get too much..😳

Siggy 4: My favourite 'cute' sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😳😳😳 It really is 'too cute!'. Love the colours you have used, and the crazy texture goes perfectly with his look. Finally sorted out his lipstick huh? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† btw, it wasn't my Streetwear one that he stole....this one is my other one. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† his damn lipstick still didn't match the sig even after trying so hard to change it..πŸ˜†

6. Geet

Wow! Geet has never looked this beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have started loving this red and blue combo the way you use it. 😳
Simple and elegant...great style Hennu! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I think i'm hooked to the red and blue.. before it used to be pink..πŸ˜•πŸ˜† will do something in the next update otherwise this will come the norm..

7. Maaneet

Was going to ask you if you are making any wedding sigs. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† This one is pretty....love the background colours and texture!

I have more to come off maaneet but will space out otherwise everything will be maaneet and abhiya only..😳

8. Different edge

*ahem ahem* love the background, the text and the pics. And the different border makes it unique! πŸ‘

:D:D:D

9. Full sig

beauuuuuuutiful!

thankkuuuu! πŸ˜†

10. GC

the texture is sooo cool!!!!!!!! and I guess it's the first time I have seen such formal text looking so sexy! πŸ˜†

Made a GC solo one after ages... n put an extra lil effort into it..😳

Awesome update Henna!! Love the way your Geet/Maaneet sigs turn out so bright and colourful...really refreshing!!

Really lovely work.......seeing your sigs always cheers up even the worst days!!!!

Keep up the great work....God bless you!!! πŸ€—

loved the detailed feedback on everything adi was most helpful.. πŸ€—

p.s. dunno if you saw the YM msgs...I accidentally quoted myself on page 50 instead of editing this post. 😭😭 I know you hate the word so.. *goes and puts bucket on head to hide face* but I really am *the-word-you-hate*.

no worries yaar πŸ€— happens..

Edited by Jungli Billi - 13 years ago
Jungli Billi thumbnail
Comments p50..

Originally posted by: Pinkvic.selena

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lovely update
love it totally love
esp
and
awesum nyc gr8 n fab work yr
and the colour every is gr8
keep it up
love
cats

Thank you so much for liking :D
Always appreciate the praise. 😳

Originally posted by: arluver4life

Heyya JB..hru??

I just came across you gallery some days back..
I loved the update..
The Maaneet siggies are my favourites..
The colouring of AbhiYa are sooo gorgeous..
Keep up the good work..
<3
Amal

Hi Amal... I'm good.. u tell?
welcome to my gallery yaar... glad u stopped and left a comment
hope to see u around more often :D

Originally posted by: ILuvGuruDebi

wow diiiii, amazing update !!😍 Luving all the cgs so much, ur styles are really cute !! The different edge is awesomeeee, plsss make a gurudebi cg in that style !!πŸ˜›

Thanks yaar.. erm sure post some pics of them will make a sig on them..😳

Originally posted by: -Arjunlicious-

So Love this siggy totallyyy amazing<3

and beauitfullwork<3

Thank you 😳

aww thanks! :D

Originally posted by: -Pooji-

Hi JBπŸ€—

Me is 1st time visiting ur Shop saw u at newsroom and then saw the link in ur dhabaa so stopping byπŸ˜†

I must say Awesome creationz 
Love it
love ur style 
Love the Vivan & GC sigg

welcome to my gallery pooji!
yup seen u around a lot in the newsroom.. :D
thanks for taking the trip out here.. means a lot! 😳

Jungli Billi thumbnail
Comments p51

Originally posted by: preethi

omg henna i am speechless loved everypart

esp the cure new one😍
😍..........................
gc cutest off all☺️
cong on 50 pages

Thank you nits! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
thut u might like GC one the most..πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: pixie_n

hey heena
got through ur gallery jus today and it has simply left me in an awe.u hv got gorgeous collections here. loved it

Heya! Welcome to my gallery! :D
aww thank you so much 😳 really pleased u like my stuff...

Originally posted by: --Divzfan--

Henna!! πŸ˜² *running out to get some fresh air*..finally returning..yaar..what a huge and mesmerizing update..😍..can't decide which one is the best..each siggy looks fab..totally love the new edge..you should make more of this style..πŸ˜ƒ..do give us more surprises like this..it feels too good..πŸ˜ƒ..<3..

Lots of love,
Neha..

Hey Neha.. y so surprised? πŸ˜† aww thank you.. sucha pleasant reply..😳 quite enjoyed reading it.. really happy you liked the update so much Neha!

Originally posted by: Sano88

Magical creations Billi,

Simply stunning,  wow the coloring is quite different this time πŸ‘and i like the sigatures quality πŸ˜³πŸ˜• too GOODπŸ‘πŸ‘

thanks sano..:D
y so confused? πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

OMG!!!!!!! I  LOVE LOVE LOVE how my suggestion came out Henna, it's SOOOOOO amazingly perfect for the theme of the movie!😍 Oh Goddd, can't stop gazing at it, stupendous magnificent job!πŸ‘ Def using for a long time, I really love it to bits! Thanks a looooot!πŸ€—

The rest of the update is beautiful too, esp the unique edge of the Maneet sig.πŸ‘

Phew! was really unsure if you'd like what I'd done with the pics... they were amazing quality that's why it turned out even better.. was a nice challenge making something totally different! :D

Thanks yaar! 😳

Originally posted by: midnight.blue

Mindblowing update Henna! I esp love the Ian Somerhalder, Abhiya and Maaneet sigs- they're brilliant! Saving them for use later on😳

hey.. wat's your name yaar? welcome to my gallery... yay.. I love people that snag sigs for use later :DπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: psawyer

Gorgeous stuff, JB! Love the "edgy" one, lol. Looks like a torn tukda of a photograph, which makes it all the more enticing and beautiful. I knew you could out-do your own creativity. People might copy, they might steal, but they will always be second-best. Plagiarists and thieves are not artists. I'm sure they too realise that, otherwise they would not copy. 

Anyway, YUM stuff, not that I watch any of those shows, but your sigs are appreciation-worthy! Make some more Western telly stuff...what do you watch?

Hey Vasu,
how's it going? thanks yaar.. was wondering wat the verdict would be on the torn paper edge..πŸ˜†
yup defo trying out some new stuff.. forget the copycats... turning a blind eye otherwise my bp will shoot up again πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ermm currently.. I only watch TVD... but do suggest me some english stuff if u want..  I like making anything and everything as long as it's not a nangoo or smoochie sig..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: .Lone_Persona.

OMG OMG OMG

What a stunning update man!!I so love the second Abhiya sig!! So pretty!! And the Vivian sig (too cute one) Ah, absolute adorable!! I loved the new style you did with MG sig! It's looks so unique and so gorgeous!!

Gorgeous as always Henna!!

x x

Zoaahhh!
Aww thank you man! really dunno wat to say... ur comment always gets me motivated to go something new..:D

Jungli Billi thumbnail
Comments p52

Originally posted by: -Durgavnii-

Gorgeous sggs Henna!
Loved all of them..
esp PKYEK stuff are my fav..
Fab wrk on them!

:D:D:D Thank you ever so much! 😳 always love your short n sweet msgs..

Originally posted by: aishi.muffin

AH Henna! OMG I love seeing the new styles in this update! Beautiful <3 Really gorgeous!Thanks Aishi! 😳

Especially this one. These are freaking amazing !!! :D:D:D:D *huge grin*

I loved your circular as well as squared borders. You do so well in everything :) And your blending is way too spectacular. oh..😳 got me blushing now....☺️ thank you..

Gorgeous job <3 Keep it up! Loving the Maryada Ramanna one so much!!! Janu's sugg, right? Haha.Yup Janu suggested it :D and gave the pics n suggested the caption.. like 75% of the credit goes to her for the sig..πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: -Sameena-

Hennaaaaaaa πŸ€—Spoonnngggggyyyyyyy πŸ€—

I cannot explain how perfect this update is ...  the pkyek stuff is likeee totallyy mindblowinggg!!!
this one is absolutely amazinggg! a true pkyek fanatic speaking..πŸ˜† trying my best to refrain from pkyek n geet stuff in my next update.. but they're so temptinggg..

spellboundddd *ahhhhh* 😍
and this onee is so  nice.. it looks so dreamyyyy :D

both r going in my dhabba
 thankyouuu Billi jeee πŸ˜†πŸ€—

no problem yaar! you're most welcome! πŸ€—πŸ€—

Originally posted by: shininggal2008

Haayeeee amazing creationz 😍 really loved this one the most - gonna use it 😳 thanks!

aww thank you so much... n thanks for using! :D

Originally posted by: QueenHinna12

DHANO!πŸ€— (this is what i am calling u now...because the dhano song is randomly stuck in my head....u better like it....its better than munni or sheila na?🀣)

LMAO 🀣 I already have Billo rani..πŸ˜† but ok... jaise u see fit..πŸ˜†

firstly, congrats on 50 pages!! :D thankuu :D
now to the update....wow what a treat...itne saare sigs😲 i seriously love the sigs in this update!!! ☺️ really? πŸ˜†

such a cute sig...love the style of this one!!
omg this is one hotttt sig!!!! i love the coloring! :D thanks youu!! 😳
the text says it all🀣 the sig is tooo cute!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† was seriously cute.. like a lost baby..πŸ˜†
saved this one!! me gonna use it! :D *yaayyyyyy* saw u using it before :D:D mann mein ladoo were phutting..πŸ˜†

told u already how much i love this edgeee....make more like these <3 okie dokie...😳 will try it out on a few more sigs :D

awesome update hennaaaaa keep it up!!:D
aww thank you Hinna! πŸ€—

Originally posted by: lola610

Here's to another episode of the raspberry-blueberry lassi show 🀣 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ahahaha... didn't know lassi comes in these flavours too nowadays... slush wud suit the flavours better although I'm a strawberry lover..πŸ€”

First off no hurries with those suggestions hun, everything you make is sooooooo purrrty that I'd heart it anyway πŸ€— aww thank lola.. I do have some of ur suggestions in the upcoming update tho... but not 7khoon maaf... cudn't find pics I really like... the one of PC has a big 7 plastered over it..πŸ˜†

Now onto the update... ihohgfkibfuhsdfifdwqabfunasfaihfbfbisiqq
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Soon as I got to the Ian one I was like frozen for 10 whole minutes... it is sooooo freakin hotttttt πŸ˜ Love him to begin with, then add your dreamy coloring and texture.... it is just perfection!!! That one is prob my fav outta the whole update.

😳 thank u so much lola... that was my first solo ian sig... will make some more for sure..πŸ˜†

Janu's req turned out awesome, very bright and text is too funny πŸ˜†
I wish I understood fully wat was going on in that sig πŸ˜†.. but i'll laugh anyway..πŸ˜† all credit to janu for the sig.. :D

Abhiya ones are adorable, my fav's the 2nd cuz of the softness and that juxtaposition of the bright pics with the neutral texture... overall it's very sober and pretty and I like it... but the next one has my glowy hearts so gotta love that too πŸ‘

The glowy hearts... always do the trick for you..πŸ˜† it's always a dead winner on romantic sigs... ;)

The 2nd Vivian sig is one of the coolest things I've ever seen, both literally and figuratively... I LOVE that coloring sooooo much, it's perfect for the pics (as well as many others I have in mind for upcoming suggestions πŸ˜‰)... rocking job coming up with that πŸ‘ And then and then... last one of him will take some getting used to, haven't seen that style or him in that look before so... yeah... 😳

for the last one.. went for like a retro magazine type look...πŸ˜† you should watch the lil clip.. he really is adorable with his moment of confusion.. answered the question so sweetly.. he's totally different from abhay in that clip..πŸ˜†

And Maaneet, awwwwwwwwwwww β˜ΊοΈβ€οΈ
❀️❀️❀️❀️ Each and every one of those is utter perfection, from the unique and dhamaka use of one pic in the first to the vivid coloring of the 2nd... and that jagged edges experiment is a super hit, can't wait to see more instances and variations of it... very very cool!!!

All in all jaanleva update Billoji, expected nothing else from you πŸ˜› Loves πŸ€—

Really can't thank you enough for all the appreciation and the effort you must go to say something about each sig..πŸ˜† I sure find it darn hard to express my thanks in different different ways for everyone..πŸ˜† sometimes there's not much more u can say other than thank you..😳

Originally posted by: *Resham*

Perfect update Henna.....and truly a huge one...great going...

Thank you reshu! what are u into these days?

Originally posted by: -Preeti-

Beautiful creations Henna
and must say this one is really Good

Thanks Preeti 😳
Jungli Billi thumbnail
p53-54

Originally posted by: Aichuu

amazing update love ur style kepp rocking and its ur style of making we all know that

Hi Aichuu.. thank u so much...πŸ˜†

Thanks yaar! Welcome to my gallery. 😳

Originally posted by: -Destiny-

So yeah I .used  your  textures..

So  T ell me  hw it   came  out  You  are  so  brilliant

Do   tell if u have  any more textures 

BTW   brilliant  update

Pretty sig yaar.. thank you for sharing with me.. always love to see wat u guys make with them :D

Originally posted by: Donny COMB

MIND BLOWING update...😍 just cant take my eyes off all MaanGeet sigs n that GC one...☺️...love dem all. Using 2 of them already...πŸ˜†

PKYEK ones are rocking...some abhay/viv ones have turned out amazing.

Great work and the amount of effort you put in it...is visible.πŸ˜ƒ

Fursat mil gayi aap ko yahan aane ki
Post for u is still reserved on first page.. but I doubt u'll write anything there and the gallery will just finish aise hi..

haan tareef karte raho.. hmph.. flattery won't work on me silly kange

thank you Zaara... made a sig on the pics u pm'd will update in next batch..😳

Originally posted by: sue.

All of ur creations are amazinga nd soo unique πŸ‘ this one is outta this world πŸ€ͺKeep making more and more hpe we get more yunalicious stuff too amazing work thanx πŸ‘

aww.. sue! Thanks for visiting my gallery - you're welcome here any time..😳 I don't really know much about the jodi so I'd be grateful if u guys will have to help out with the pics now and again πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: mjht_one

hey i m nikita and i loove ur work...plz add me to ur pm llist

Hi Nikita... thank you soooo much! 😳

Originally posted by: Julybaby22

HOTTT update Henna
im using the last Gurmeet one .. ☺️

yayyy... I love people that use the sigs even more..πŸ˜† thnkuuu

Originally posted by: jenny1000

Henna, they are so so beautiful. I love all the borders you experiment esp the one that has that weird edge on the Maaneet sig. All the sigs are lovely, but the GC one and the Vivian one is amazing.

I especially love this one. It's so pretty as well:

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/1859/image10y.png

aww Jenny! Pleasant surprise. Seeing you at my gallery after sooo long.
Thank u so much 😳 glad you liked the update!

july12_1995 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Omg this one is AMAZING it's so hott!! I'm more of a Maan fan than Maaneet though.. I haven't been on here since two years, creations have definately took a HUGE leap toward the amazing end!! I know I'm not supposed to request, but I LOVE your style of making siggys! I'm not requestiong, but incase you have downtime on your next update, would you be kind enough to make a Maan sig only, without Geet? And I'm in love with this pic of him that you used above too😳 I'm already using one of your as my signature, it's beauttiful! And I love the phrases you choose to put on all your sigs, they fit so perfectly!! 

Thanks so much, this is only if you're able to πŸ˜Š I'm looking forward to your next update!! :)
july12_1995 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: july12_1995

Omg this one is AMAZING it's so hott!! I'm more of a Maan fan than Maaneet though.. I haven't been on here since two years, creations have definately took a HUGE leap toward the amazing end!! I know I'm not supposed to request, but I LOVE your style of making siggys! I'm not requestiong, but incase you have downtime on your next update, would you be kind enough to make a Maan sig only, without Geet? And I'm in love with this pic of him that you used above too😳 I'm already using one of your as my signature, it's beauttiful! And I love the phrases you choose to put on all your sigs, they fit so perfectly!! 

Thanks so much, this is only if you're able to πŸ˜Š I'm looking forward to your next update!! :)

Ohh, and btw, I love your copyright symbol too, so creative! JB, it's perfect!! I actaully think it makes the siggy look professional and bettter, great job!! Oh and one more thing, do you make avis to go along with sigs? I'm just wondering..😳

And one more thing, I just went over to look at you Gallerys 1 and 2, I hate that I can't see your creations! It's the tinypic thing that says the picture has been removed:( it said there was a update on Gurmeet Choudhary's sigs so I got all excited and then I couldn't see it cuz it was removed:(😭
Edited by july12_1995 - 13 years ago
amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jungli Billi

p49 comments -editing..

lol wat happened?
english is just a wierd language i can never find the right words to express myself either and yahan toh all interpret wat ever I say as anger anyway.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜† we have just had that discussion already. 🀣
eeee chhii kab nice hota hai? πŸ˜† chhee isn't nice....nice is chhee. 🀣

thinking of writing j/k after every time I mean something in a humorous way πŸ€”.. coz ppl usually can't see > πŸ˜† next to my sentences and get offended.. ... going off on one.. ignore me.. :P 😲😲ignore you? impossible!! πŸ˜›

*yayyy - does victory dance* you're using!! ache se abuse the sig..πŸ˜†
yeah...kabhi ym pe milna...will tell you what that reminded me of. Embarrassed🀣

Madiha. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow.... ur style is awesome... please add me to ur pm list..... love ur creations
_darklove_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I never visited ur shop but i saw ur Siggies and I'm in love with them 
and i love this from ur update