Users

Frequent Posters

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
beautiful textures dr..saved them....<3
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Oh btw henna i used sum of ur textures in ma update credited u luv u for sharing ur textures πŸ€—
Hennaaaaaa πŸ€—
first of all that MaanEet update was fabbbbb =)
loved the colouring.. was really pretty..😳

and don't be to upset about the copying, those ppl seriously need to stop. they've just copied you coz u're better than them. =)
don't let it get to you too much. 😊

πŸ€—
Jungli Billi thumbnail
^^ thanks for that Sam πŸ€—
got some pkyek stuff upcoming.. went a lil overboard.. πŸ˜†

Will post the update some time tomorrow... :D
^^ PKYEK stuff?? 😲 omgg!! yayy!
can't wait till tmrw now πŸ˜› my sigg dhabba needs some updating. πŸ˜†
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jungli Billi

hmm... guess this was a trend that i just did not want to set...
many ppl copy other work whilst trying to find themselves... and where do they end up? Nowhere..
Only those that venture themselves get something unique..

Don't really like using names... but does Kaju or Ayesha ya phir Jenny ki work match? no na? Yet they're all popular and must respected.

People should really aim for that rather than ripping ppl that have taken time to think of something off.
I'm sure all those named know exactly how I feel coz blatant replicas of their work exist all around the forum..

So wat if people like their work a lil too much? I love their work too.. but I don't rip them off. It's not an excuse that's excusable.

Khair chodo... babbling on..😳

Awww i get wat u mean i mean u started sumthing unique and wanted it to be that way

but as u said they will end up nowhere na?? to sanu kiπŸ˜‰

next time u catch sumone copying we can go and give them a jungli billi attack

🀣 cant wiat for ur update jaldi karo πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
oye hoye jst a reminder u said update today 🀣 kidding i jst feel like stalking here 😳 lemme go see ur prev updates and imagine 🀣
Jungli Billi thumbnail
U P D A T E
F R E E   T O   U S E

Random sigs... includes some suggestions.. others will be included in the next update.. :) Ok so...in no particular order here's the update..

Note: Image Heavy!

YUNA

MARYADA RAMANNA

IAN SOMERHALDER

ABHIYA

ABHAY/ VIV

GEET

MAANEET

different edge:

full sig:

GC

Edited by Jungli Billi - 13 years ago
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Oye hoye Telepathy  

OMG OMG OMG lemme leave the best for last πŸ€ͺ

This one is so gud love the edgeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Luv this one, vivu is sucha cutee pie πŸ€ͺ 😍 love the pinkπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

This one is sooo perfectπŸ˜³πŸ˜²πŸ‘ Its like i dunno how to describe it bt its sooo perfectπŸ˜³πŸ‘

All the rest are awesum and perfect as always, love ur styles and the words u used on each of them are awesum and perfect for the situationπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

NOW my fav πŸ€ͺ i forgot i sugg this one i thought the other one 😳 bt anyways im so happy its this scene πŸ€ͺ is this the first yuna sig u made?? coz im sooo excited to see one by u πŸ€ͺ  aaaah i dunno wat to say man πŸ€ͺ its so perfect and the words πŸ€ͺ eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee just one thing MINDBLOWING, OUTSTANDING, FANTASTIC, ROCKING, AMAZING, ADORABLE, PERFECT πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

that was not one word 😳  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£but Hell ya its too hard to describe in words😳 

AWESUM UPDATE😳

Luv
nadz

Edited by Nadz_YuNalover - 13 years ago
amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jungli Billi

😲 I don't remember 'hating' thanks.. I seriously don't believe in the corniest line ever invented -> no thanks n sorry in friendship. 🀒

I know I hate 'sorry' πŸ€”.. assumptions and the word 'Nice' πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sorry really doesn't have any meaning for me...
πŸ₯± Like sorry kehne se we'll achieve world peace... my chappal.. most useless word ever invented...

'I'm sorry but I'm dumping you' <-  doesn't make it alright does it... unless you're a bimbo and come up with the rationale.. 'well atleast he said sorry!'
πŸ€”

Going off-topic now so better shh.. πŸ˜†

erm...ok...now I'm scared.  *sighs*

n I didn't mean 'hate' hate...er..well....my language has been killed by college. πŸ˜†

@nice...chheee!!!

are you putting the pkyek forum stuff here too? waiting to comment on them. 😳 *shows off siggy box proudly*