lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Lovely Update Heena :-)

Luv that ArTi one⭐️

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jungli Billi

@Nadz: sometimes i do read posts in the CGs but if people start having convo's there then i usually leave it..πŸ˜³πŸ˜† πŸ˜† thank u ever so much... hopefully will be making tons of stuff now..

If I can't say thank you.. wat else can I say... but yes different people have different levels of expressivity...😳 that's very true...

for me personally it's the comments that movtivate me to go on and make more stuff.. just need to have that little bit of a push from everyone...

hehe i knw i never go back to CG's it takes hellava load of time to browse itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oye i said na no thanxπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† u can jst give a hug that covers for thanxπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† i knw i sound crazzy bt im like thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I totally understand coz thats the thing that pushes me tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜† if no one replies i get the hint its not gud and then i dnt feel like making moreπŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

This one is sooo sooo pretty 😍 its reli gorgoues πŸ‘ like how u always add small small pics around i jst love more pics πŸ˜† the more the merrier rofl bt its soooo cute and hawwta nd amazingly made πŸ‘

the Abhay one is sooo gud aswell lol he got the teeth i see i shud watch that show now 🀣

the MaNeet one is reli cute not a fan bt love drashu and the siggy is reli cuteee!

Keep making more will suggest one soon im jst lazy 🀣 as usual 🀣

*****EDITED for suggestionπŸ˜†*****

U dnt have to make it if u dnt feel likeπŸ˜†πŸ˜† u need to feel the spark to make teh siggy gudπŸ˜‰

Yuvraj NainaπŸ˜³πŸ˜† (sorry if u dnt knw them i jst love them so cant help suggest them incase its my lucky dayπŸ˜†)

Edited by Nadz_YuNalover - 13 years ago
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Another suggestion 😍

Iqbal and Neha:

Jungli Billi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Arjunlicious-

Lovin the ArTi ones<3 trully magicall<3 in all gorogus update<3

Thanks yaar! :D

Originally posted by: .Lone_Persona.

Faintssssssssssssssss seeing the ArTi sig*

Freaking heck man! The ArTi sig is killing ☺️ 
ILOVEITTOBITS! So gorgeous man! I can't take my eyes off it!! *quickly saving it*

Told you already about the Abhay sig. Loved the new style! Not a Maneet fan *anymore* but the sigs looks great! Gorgeous colouring!!

But ArTi sig beats all of them! It's so freaking amazing!! LOVEITLOVEITLOVEIT

x x

Zoahhh!!!! *helps back up* πŸ˜†
Aww so pleased the Arti sig got u rocking n reelin..πŸ˜†
Aww y u not a maaneet fan anymore? I admit it went crap.. n even i stopped watching.. but it's a lil better again now... (i think) πŸ€”πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Sano88

Stunning work like always!!

great work with the coloring

thank you... u always comment on my colouring..πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: -Fatima-

sooooooooooooooooooo beautiful update henna abhay one is amazing arti & maaneet ones r gorgeous.

Thank you so much Fatima!!

Originally posted by: -Priyalicious-

awesome wokr hun love thme all esp gurti one

Thanks Priya.. and happy belated birthday! You share the same bday as my lil bro..:P
Jungli Billi thumbnail
Originally posted by: * ~ Roshni ~ *

Hennna! amazing update hun love love love the maaneet one - the colouring and textures stands out as it should lol and on top of that love that pic of gurti! the arti one has come out beautifully 2 even tho not a fan😊

Roshnniiii!!! πŸ˜† Thank you!!!

You know seeing the rounded edge and the rectangle siggy i think i still prefer the rounded edge - its you and ur unique style! i just associate those siggies with you and thats a good thing!😊

Not
 saying the rectangle one isn't good or it hasn't come out fantastic - it still does justice to ur work but the rounded edge is different😳 plus maybe its because im so used to seeing ur work with the rounded edge as opposed to the rectangle so it might be kinda biased lol just giving u my 2 cents😳

I know wat u mean... i got the edges back in my next update - didn't really feel like my work to me either 🀣 i don't think i can live with the edges too πŸ˜†

I have so many siggies to use on my 'to use in dabba box' the gurti one is def one of them and the previous one u made! will use!

keep up the fantastic work :D

Aww looking forward to people using them.. :D makes it all the more worthwhile..

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

WOW, aMAZing update, Henna!!!😍 Thanks janu! :D:D

The style and texture of the Arti sig just rocks big time, the mysterious effect of the Abhay sig is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo perfect and fitting for the pic, and the colorization and style of the Maneet sig is striking!πŸ‘

Haven't made u guys textures in quite some time... might work on some soon.. :D

So glad you're back with a bang! Could I leave a suggestion for you please? You can do it only if you want...

Could you make a Maryada Ramanna sig from the pics I posted here?

For text, anything of the following would be fine depending on what pics you use...

1. Maryada Ramanna

2. Do Not Step Out

3. Out of the frying pot and into the fire.

Anything else you think fitting is also alright.πŸ˜‰

Again, you can do it only if you feel like it, no pressure.😳

-Janu

Must say the quaility of the pictures make them look tempting... so might give it a shot... if it works out will post it here... if not... hehe... but will give it a try defo! Always up for something new with a bit of guidance...

Originally posted by: aishi.muffin

OHH LOVE the ArTi one soo muchh!

Not a MaNeet fan but your sig is making me drool ;)

Thanks Aishi! hehe.. not a  fan doesn't matter... glad u appreciate it still :D

Originally posted by: preethi

Henna once again lovely update arti one is very sexy nd abhay humm nice teethπŸ˜›nd mannet my fav afterall but i feel color  red has been more dominated the siggy😊............waiting fr next update

I really don't like abhays teeth in that pic 🀣 they look really fake..
so glad to see you using that colourful maaneet sig... πŸ€—

Originally posted by: --Divzfan--

Gorgeous update Henna..😍..i am totally in love with your siggies..love the colours you use..ArTi and Abhay ones are stunning..😳..dear,i am giving you a sugg..do make some TVD ones..TVD is my latest obsession..πŸ˜†..will chat through scraps..<3..

Love you lots,
Neha..

Thanks Neha! :D
Defo making some TVD ones - have some sigs of my love damon lined up πŸ˜†... will make of stefan and elena too... :)

Originally posted by: -Sameena-

the ArTi one was just soooooooooooooooooooooooooo PERFECT !! :D

always love your updates Henna πŸ€—
Keep it up <3333

Glad you like the arti one yaar! πŸ€— thank you ever so much sameena!!

Originally posted by: cool.sindhya

Awwww, Awesome coloring henna Di. Love it. πŸ˜›

Thank you! :D

amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

yayyy u came back! yup..turned up like the proverbial bad penny. 🀣

The icons are sorta derived from the sigs so if you've seen the icons you've pretty much seen the sig..πŸ˜†
:-? that sounds cool then! πŸ˜›
you're getting quite a collection of abhay sigs now..πŸ˜† yeahh....I love the way you make him look. 😳😳😳
he's featured in my last three updates... *sighs* I love your updates even more.. 😳
n i still have a lot more viv pics that i wanted to use... 😲😲😲
so i guess there are more instore... :D 😲😲😲😲 *goes to heaven without dying*

Jungli Billi thumbnail
Originally posted by: lola610

yeps, air-five and awww thank you, thank you *takes a bow* πŸ˜†

aww that emoticon is too cute.. we should keep it for when we finish our edits.. go around slapping high 5s πŸ˜†

arre it's simple profit maximization strategy... I share, they share, we all get more sigs... I'm an econ major na πŸ˜† jo bhi hai it's awesome πŸ˜†

ready Freddie πŸ˜› steady sheady.. damn no name rhymes with it.. but yes pic in hand are always good..πŸ˜ƒ they get the job done..

lolz caught your drift... 'tis sad but true... par anyways yours is the only gate I'll line up at for my rounded specially bordered sigs, if that helps any πŸ˜‰

nah it's fine can't really stop anyone from doing as they want.. so all's good..πŸ˜‰

I can tell you did, since he's back with even more in the new update 🀣 Dude this is desi Twilight right? Is he the vampire or the werewolf 🀣 j/k... this time since it's coming up higher on his face it looks more like those roomaals that belly dancers wear... mehbooba haan mehbooba, mehboobaa haan mehbooba, oooooo-oooo-ooooooooooo 🀣 No idea why my new extended comments at your gallery have turned into a medley of Sholay songs πŸ˜†

🀣🀣 no yaar this is not the desi twilight it's all rumoured... this is the desi TVD/Twilight/ekta MIX + any other vampire series that exists out there..🀣

*love the sholay background music being provided at the gallery* 🀣

Anyways getting serious the update was short but HOTTTT, love the layout and pic choice for the Abhay sig, the way you zeroed in on his eyes makes it super intense and appropriate... and both versions of the Maaneet sig rock!! Coloring and brushes make it soooo fun and mastiful, love it so much I'm using it in the slideshow!!! Can't wait for more, esp bright and chirpy ones like this... keep rocking Billiji πŸ‘

Thank you so much Lola! Always such a pleasure reading what you have to say - above all it brings a huge grin to my face! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† May we have many more blue pink clashes..

Originally posted by: amail1601

As usual, couldn't see much so you'll have to help me out on YM. πŸ˜†

but the Maaneet siggy........ 😲

it's super-awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

loved the way you've changed the size, and there's that kinda craziness that makes anything extra-special. and I especially loved the bright colours and the textures!!! ⭐️

ohho adi..πŸ˜† kya hoga tumhari net ka..
hehe 😳 u managed to see the maaneet one *yay*
thank you when i was making it kept thinking should tone down the shade but then it kept feeling dull so toned it up again.. sorta like lights going on and off i guess πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: sha_siddhi209

Amazing update Henna!! Love the how Abhay one has come out <3 You should do more sigs without your usual borders :) Maaneet one is great!!

Hey Siddhi!!
Thank you so much!
I tried a few without the borders but they just didn't feel right... might make the occasional one now and again tho...😳

Originally posted by: starry.phoenix

O Billo Rani, mast-mast update!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† as alwayssssssssssss
cute & vibrant, keep rockin'

Aww hey yaar! Nice surprise..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Thanks you very much.. :D

Billo rani toh keh diya but please don't give ur jaan now..:PπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: QueenHinna12

hennaaaaaaaaπŸ€—

i loved this whole update...especially the maaneet sigs...but i liked the first style better:D
and i love the monaya sigs too...even though im not a monaya fan...but loved the style!!

Hot HHHHHHHHHHHH πŸ€— pehle to get well soon..
πŸ˜† lots of people telling me my sigs are nanga without the border.. πŸ˜† don't worry next update mein they are coming back!! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: luv_wacko

goddddddddd....henna...srsly???

the arti siggy is killing me mannn..its just sooooooo beautiful!
sooo stunning..!
hehe..d abhiya caption..lmao..
abhay one is adorableeeeee to d core..love it love it..

and im a fan of ur style..d rounded edge siggy..its unique and cute and totally u..!love it!πŸ€—

devyani!

Wow so many admiriers of the arti sig.. was really worth the time and effort..πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Thanks devyani! πŸ€—

Originally posted by: kajolj

Thanks to you I have started watching PKYEK again, Loving Abhay sig...saved it will be using it very soon.

yea do watch it.. it's way better than before...πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: -Preeti-

awww That ArTi one is fab
But Maaneet and Abhay one is Brilliant too

Means a lot coming from a huggeee arti fan πŸ˜† so thank you!

Originally posted by: *Resham*

Grt update Henna...

Thanks reshu :D

Originally posted by: lipshaa

Lovely Update Heena :-)

Luv that ArTi one⭐️

Thank you so much yaar!

@Nadz: thanks for providing my lazy self with some pics.. that's always a big help! Will try using the pics you've given me! thanks! 😳
amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

ohho adi..πŸ˜† kya hoga tumhari net ka.. jis din meri patience jawaab de degi tab pata chal jaayega. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
hehe 😳 u managed to see the maaneet one *yay* yeahhh....yayyyyyyyy!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
thank you when i was making it kept thinking should tone down the shade but then it kept feeling dull so toned it up again.. sorta like lights going on and off i guess πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† actually ek toh it was different from your usual kinda muted style - that has an elegance of its own...but this suits geet's character more - brights reds in crazy textures. goes perfectly! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘