JB's Signature Mansion 3 - Page 27

Posted: 13 years ago
Hennaaaaaa πŸ€— First of all vadda vadda congrats to my fellow new editor, woohoo for us  πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ 

Second... just read the note, better late then never I guess. I was the first to rediscover you after your triumphant return to IF a few months ago so rest assured, I'll be here with or without a pm πŸ˜‰ Motormouth that I am, I love the idea of making the shop more interactive as long as it doesn't get me in trouble for spamming πŸ˜† Requests out, so what... I'll just leave suggestions from time to time and worst comes to worst you'll ignore 9/10 par ek to banega na once in a blue moon... I'll be ok πŸ˜† But yaar what's this about critiquing... buraai hove to hi bataaungi na πŸ˜• You have your own jaanleva style that knock on wood, no one's been able to plagiarize yet. Your stuff has a professional punky pop-art look that's all your own, and I wouldn't want you to change a thing... so, yeah, that's the only thing I won't be able to comply with, the bashing part πŸ˜† Anyways whatever changes you decide to go through with, I'll still be here... yehhhhhhh dostiiiiiii... hum nahin....... todengeeeeeeee 🀣

Oh yeah and the new update - everything is super pretty-ful especially the Maaneet one, I'm loving the half-colored half-b/w thing and the inclusion of more pics than usual πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Just that last Abhay one, the brush on his face is confusing me... from a distance it looks like badly groomed facial hair but up close it's pretty cool 😎 j/k...

So there's my attempt at critiquing, hope it was upto the mark πŸ˜† Love you, love your stuff, take care, and keep shining πŸ€—
OMG! Amazing update, Hennaaaa!😍 All the sigs are just SO cute yaar, I really really love the Monaya one, it's adorable! And the Maaneet one is cute too, nice choice of pics! Colorization is perfect too.πŸ‘

Want criticism? Here ya go!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ The Abhay one is really cute, but instead of putting text on the face, I think it'd look better to put it on the side or something, because covering the face makes it look like you're partly covering his expression.

Keep rocking, hun! Love each and every one of your sigs! Will leave a few suggestions for you soon....you can do them if you want...if not, that's fine too.πŸ€—
henna it all siggy r unique loved the moonaya ,mannet siggy as always.PKYEK is colourful one keep rocking

ah Roshni.. the newest of my friends welcome!
yaar dunno about reqs at the moment πŸ€”.. will see how it goes... will keep it a private affair for the moment.. 

Thanks for the concern about my education.. but i'm usually good at disappearing when i need to get work done..😳 that's not a problem.. lol thats my problemπŸ˜† i cant disappear . . . esp when i should 

yup... trying not to feel disheartened..😳 wat can i do only human at the end of the day..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
lol.. geet gallery.. I didn't think anyone noticed it there...πŸ˜† so thank you for telling me that little news. :D
yes people noticed! i 'liked' it first lolπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ and loads of people have 'liked' it have a look! πŸ˜Š im even giving u the link lol   https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/38052408

btw about criticism - i dont think i can give any lol ur creations are beautiful and different and everyone has their own style - maybe try the standard rectangle or use more pix in a sig other than however many u useπŸ˜• or try a new style altogether?

πŸ€—
Edited by * ~ Roshni ~ * - 13 years ago
Henna big congrats to you on  becoming an editorπŸ‘Just saw your not aww...honey don't feel so low here's big hug for youπŸ€—Yaar, you make such a good, amazing siggies....we all love them so much and don't find a fault in em. I can understand getting how getting just standard comments make you feel that ppl are just saying for the heck of it. If you feel your work is getting stagnant then try out different styles maybe develop another new unique style😳

P.S forgot to comment about new siggy's I'm totally loving Abhay siggy very nice, brightyπŸ˜† siggy. He has such a intense face it's like he's looking right thru you, a big ⭐️ for you.
Edited by kajolj - 13 years ago
lovely creations Henna
Vivian one is just Brilliant and Monaya n Geet have come nyc too
Gorgeous signatures henna.

Like always, I love you work, coloring and everything. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I'll visit your gallery on a daily basis. You dont have to send me pms regarding it. 😳
Originally posted by Jungli Billi

too fast for me Nadz... post the update here after you commented..πŸ˜†
some times i think it's the username that scares people that's why they always leave nice comments..πŸ˜† you're being too kind yaar...

glad you understand the issue tho.. even that means a lot! Thank you.
😳

As soon as i saw it i searched ur shopπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† coz i reli loved it and i knw if i commented there u wudnt go back to readπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

No man its not coz there scared they love ur creations and u knw thatπŸ˜‰ wen u open ur gallery ppl get so delighted they have a huge smile on there face and they start looking for pics to reqπŸ˜†πŸ˜† its not coz there scared they comment nice nice its coz u make it so perfect nice comments is the least we can give😳

im not kind trust me 🀣 reli love ur stuff coz its totally amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I totally understand being a siggy maker myselfπŸ˜†πŸ˜† sumtyms even for req ppl jst say aww thanx its so niceπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and u feel like crap i wasted my day on that u cud say much moreπŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜† bt thats life sum ppl give u such comments that u never get laid back😳 coz u knw however gud/bad u are at it ppl enjoy seeing ur work and more than that u njoy making and reading those comments that bring a huge smile to ur face😳😳 so for that smile that cums on ur face and the ppl who u make siggies for its all worth it yaarπŸ˜³πŸ˜›

plz dnt say thank uπŸ˜†πŸ˜† i shud say that to u for ur amazing workπŸ˜³πŸ˜† and plus friendhsip me no thanxπŸ˜‰

Luv ya

nadz
Love all ur work as usual, the abhay one came out so magical, i dunno it has sum unique and enchanted feel jst the way abhay is 😍

and the MaNeet one is awesum i jst love how u made that black and white part and teh colourful part i mean i dunno u get wat i mean right 🀣 its jst tooo beautiful reli love how its dne 😍 tho im not a fan but cnt help stare at it πŸ˜†

But my fav πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ

I luv how u added the cutest parts of the int in the icons πŸ€ͺ four pics in one so worth it πŸ€ͺ  and the style and colouring is perfect πŸ‘

These three are soooo amazing specially the last one πŸ€ͺ i love how there looking at eachother and pointing πŸ˜† and then u added that B&W pic 😍 the colouring is reli cool πŸ‘

sigs.

Luv how u added sum small pics in B&W jst makes teh siggy look too gud 😍 the texture in this one is gud too and i like the top B&W pic it looks so gud wer u put it πŸ˜† lovly creation πŸ‘
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE πŸ€ͺ do u want me to cont talkingπŸ€ͺi dnt think i can its soooooo awesum! πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ if u keep updating like this without reqs then it will be so worth it πŸ€ͺ

Will pop in sum suggestions like u said then u can choose to or not to makeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Luv ya

Nadz
*reserves and runs off to put abhay in siggy box*

*comes back to edit*

Still can't see the Monaya siggies, but found the icons really cute. Again, simple, yet the look quite professionally done up.

The Maaneet siggy.........love the text, and the way you've integrated the pics with each other so well. 😊

And the Abhay siggy.. *points to siggy box* again, that simple elegance and minimalistic ornamentation looks wonderful! and your text is perfectly apt, as always!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by amail1601 - 13 years ago