I'll Wear this Shit togetout 'Maithali' from u,lol

Posted: 13 years ago
first!...Who knew one could look so delicious n gorgeous wearing just 'shit'?!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†....loved the make up and how the outfit embraced her gorgeous figure....even Maya was looking gorgeous!

second!  *Slap*! Abhay Darling Make up ur mind.... let be poor Piya .....'your mood swings are  giving even us whiplash' yaar! πŸ˜†

third!....'You ask to much' seriously dude?again?πŸ˜†.....its like, i'll follow each step you take....i'll do whatever i want....but you....you cant ask anything!

main and fourth:.....How does Ekta make her Hero's possessive side come out visibly?.....making the heroine wear belly dance outfit....AND... Dance in it!πŸ˜†.....no wonder why Abhay didnt want her to go in.......such a delicious sight of two gorgeous ladies....in front of ppl like Danish🀒

However as it seemed.....the whole outfit thingy was mainly to give us one thing!.....yea baby....i'll even wear shit just to end this confusion and drag out 'her' name out of your gorgeous lips!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

so'Maithali' it is Piyalicious!.....but plzzzzzzzzzzzzz!! creatives if u happen to see this!....we dont want Piya reborn as Metz!! seriously No!

PS:its a fun post

btw Black has NEVER been hotter!! Piya and Abhay both in Black .....under the falling snow!!!😍 
Edited by ..Mari.. - 13 years ago
ur last line jst took d cake..........😍
yup...........vry delicious epi indeed....
LOL nice post :)
& i agree AbhiYa are absolutely gorgeous is black 😍
Originally posted by chakku

ur last line jst took d cake..........😍
yup...........vry delicious epi indeed....

thnx hun!

yea...it was delicious sights from beggining to end...ek taraf Abhay's yummylicious looks and attutide...and on the others side....Piya beeing BEAUTIFUL......let be Abhay....even i got possesive!🀣
Originally posted by Julybaby22

LOL nice post :)
& i agree AbhiYa are absolutely gorgeous is black 😍

Thnx Hun:)

ABSOLUTLY!.....it was snowing...and was supposed to be cold....but all i could see was FIRE!πŸ˜†
nice post Mari!

Lol Abhay will be Abhay. If Pia aks questions that is termed as 'interfering' but if Abhay does the same then its...umm...what is it again if not interfering?! πŸ˜† 

Suku looked so darn pretty in that belly dancing outfit!
but i so wish Abhay had joined her on the dance floor! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sugaryanu

nice post Mari!

Lol Abhay will be Abhay. If Pia aks questions that is termed as 'interfering' but if Abhay does the same then its...umm...what is it again if not interfering?! πŸ˜† 

Suku looked so darn pretty in that belly dancing outfit!
but i so wish Abhay had joined her on the dance floor! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thnx hun!

@bold....exactly!

she was adorable and so gorgeous.....yea....wished for some closer Abhiya scenes in between.....there was room for it....but *sigh* guess EK wants to kill us till she starts giving some proper intimate scenesπŸ˜†

edit

Edited by ..Mari.. - 13 years ago
lol, cute post!
Abhay is surely driving us n Piya insane,lol... i guess in a good way though!
yes, i loved the simple but gorgeous performance! Sukirti looked outstabding nd did well with the performance... its funny how i enjoy her performances lots more than proffesional dancers... i guesd its cause the natural touch she gives in every aspect.
@maithali... yes he said it! was wondering how piya found out seeing the sbs vid, this was the least expected though,lol
btw did anybody notice that they always bleep the curses except for when Abhay said shit? toh vo kya scene ke intensity barhane ki liye tha? lmao🀣 and yep i was cracking up when abhay was yelling at Pia I was liek dude yeh achcha logic hai tum humesha uska peecha karo aur chup chupke uski baat suno aur phir jab vo bechari sawal puche toh phirse attitude lmao🀣