Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

More TASHA please! (Page 3)

meghaparti IF-Sizzlerz
meghaparti
meghaparti

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Liz :- I want more Tasha..........but I feel seema has some role to play with Kala's next trick.......Chaskar is gonna kidnap Nakusha n she will be sold to some women trafficker...since seema is prostitute n she must have knowledge of  how girls r taken into this business...so may be seema is friend of nakusha n after knowing she is Dutta's wife.......she won't be negative.....she will save Nakusha  n in this process she might get killed n does her praschit n Dutta forgives her this way......Since Dutta loves Naku alot so I feel he will forgive seema if she saved Nakusha......Kala - Chaskar meeting makes me feel this track is next !!!!!!!! fingers crossed.........may be kala does not tell Chaskar that Naku is Dutta's wife n he gets played by kala too....

After Damodar, she will be one transformed n its just to make Dutta learn art of forgiving people....after all we all r mere mortal n bound to err.

Interesting track mussyLOL well but u forgot to add that again kala will fall flat on her faceLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcy

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Liz :- I want more Tasha..........but I feel seema has some role to play with Kala's next trick.......Chaskar is gonna kidnap Nakusha n she will be sold to some women trafficker...since seema is prostitute n she must have knowledge of  how girls r taken into this business...so may be seema is friend of nakusha n after knowing she is Dutta's wife.......she won't be negative.....she will save Nakusha  n in this process she might get killed n does her praschit n Dutta forgives her this way......Since Dutta loves Naku alot so I feel he will forgive seema if she saved Nakusha......Kala - Chaskar meeting makes me feel this track is next !!!!!!!! fingers crossed.........may be kala does not tell Chaskar that Naku is Dutta's wife n he gets played by kala too....

After Damodar, she will be one transformed n its just to make Dutta learn art of forgiving people....after all we all r mere mortal n bound to err.

Too filmy Mussy, but I wont be surprised if the CVs take this route, redemption after redemption :)
But, I have to admit, this Seema track does have me stumped. I dont know what direction its going to take, I am just holding on knowing that it will bring Tasha closer. Maybe even a Tyag-Kand where Seems stakes her claim on Dutta, and Naku willingly gives him up?? Then Dutta realizes the extent to which she can do to see him happy, and then fights for her?? Dunno..its quite confusing, but staying true to Lizzy's topic here, I want more Tasha, however the means.

lizdarcy

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Just wanted to start by saying that this headlines/subject line (Not exact words) or demand, I have seen it countless times since my Day 1 in this forum or since Day 1 of Dutta in the show...Kinda get nostalgic when this demand crops up time and again! LOL

Well, I dnt know what to say here...I agre with u Liz but my heart is this bad boy who gets thrill, excitement and the emotions boil up with intensity when it sees the first rain drop after the drought....The longer the drought period the passionate it gets about this first rain drop!!!!....and then after a constant rain, it gets bored and wants the drought again to feel the first rain drop as a consequence....

and what it loves the most....Drought prevailing but occasionally the rain pours down to make the thirsty people run towards it desperately...and then it stops again and let Drought reign!!!....Haye! Iskaa mazaa apnaa hee hai..thodaa rutho, thodaa manaao....

Kya karoon is dil ka?
Dil hai ki maanta nahi!!! ROFL

Edited by Dancingdoll - 21 December 2010 at 2:14pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcyprettywomanJyoesub_rosadivy609-bharti-Sanely_Insanemeghaparti

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettywoman

hey Liz.. i am yet to watch the episode.. but totally understand your desperate plea for more tasha scenes and i totally agree with you.. this show is about tasha and we did not get much tonight by the sound of it..i am just waiting to watch his sulky face when she walks in breakfast after which it would have brightened up.. but do u know what as imuch as i am loving Akdu dutta, today i just feel a bit sad.. dont know if it is cos of MR rumours or what, but just want a beautiful tasha scene soon. also i am dying to get an answer to when will he tire of lying to himself? when will he stop lying to himself? when will he keep denying her love? kab tak yaa?! all his reasons are valid, but just so want something to snap him out.. sorry, just feel a lump in my throat.. these rumours have done me in today :-( 
sorry will come back later and post liz :-)

and i also think he would not drop her.. that would be getting too much from D without asking.. yahaan pooch pooch ke bhi ek proper smile nahin deta nakku ko.. toh kya mandir drop karega.. though i wish i am proved wrong! i have  feeling he will take a detour or whatever to ensure he goes past the mandir to ensure she has reached safely, esp as she is walking alone.. and baaji will be there to pick her up.. hope at least he spots seema.. which is proly why he is picking her up..otherwise, i dont see the point..i believe someone had posted a Tv report where they saw baaji in background when Seema-nakku scene was being shot in the temple! 

Yeah, PW! It's about time D stopped sulking! We've waited enough. Today Naku's yearning was so evident on her face! The poor poor thing! She loves him so much, wish he gets off his high horse soon!

prettywoman

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
yah.. ab tu dikha do Stern Smile kuch tu dikha do!Stern Smile 2 -3 months hi reh gaye hain .. 

by GOD! LTL will remain my last desi show ever!! i 'll never turn back to indian television LIKE ever!!!! 

Stern Smile thanks for post honey... but somehow my current frame of mind is not allowing me to enjoy anything nowStern Smile  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcyJyoerama_2010

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Just wanted to start by saying that this headlines/subject line (Not exact words) or demand, I have seen it countless times since my Day 1 in this forum or since Day 1 of Dutta in the show...Kinda get nostalgic when this demand crops up time and again! LOL

Well, I dnt know what to say here...I agre with u Liz but my heart is this bad boy who gets thrill, excitement and the emotions boil up with intensity when it sees the first rain drop after the drought....The longer the drought period the passionate it gets about this first rain drop!!!!....and then after a constant rain, it gets bored and wants the drought again to feel the first rain drop as a consequence....

and what it loves the most....Drought prevailing but occasionally the rain pours down to make the thirsty people run towards it desperately...and then it stops again and let Drought reign!!!....Haye! Iskaa mazaa apnaa hee hai..thodaa rutho, thodaa manaao....

Kya karoon is dil ka?
Dil hai ki maanta nahi!!! ROFL

LOLLOLLOLDD! I enjoy it as much as you do. Infact I did mention in one of my posts that I'm loving the slow, seductive pace of the love story. They make us wait so much, but when we do get a good scene, it's totally worth the wait. Approve

I now want them to move on to the next level and get on with the love story. I mean, in case the show ends in a few months I don't want to see a union at the end without any love story. It's time they started showing us some amazing romance! We've waited enough. Let the next few months be as passionate, as romantic, as seductive as possible. As it is, Dutta's realized that he loves her. It's only a matter of giving in now.

I SO want to see an uninhibited Dutta haq jataofying over his wife! In case he needs lessons on how to proceed, we have a forum full of girls willing to *ahem* teach him! ROFL

prettywomansub_rosaDancingdoll

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

yah.. ab tu dikha do Stern Smile kuch tu dikha do!Stern Smile 2 -3 months hi reh gaye hain .. 

by GOD! LTL will remain my last desi show ever!! i 'll never turn back to indian television LIKE ever!!!! 

Stern Smile thanks for post honey... but somehow my current frame of mind is not allowing me to enjoy anything nowStern Smile  

Why, MR isn't leaving na?!
Oh, you're sad coz he's leaving after a few months? In three months?! Sigh. Cry
After bugging you y'day, I sat down and thought about it for a while. Then I realized, so what?! In the last few months, LTL has given me something which I'll cherish for a lifetime! It's been beyond anything I've ever dreamt up. Something tells me that we will not have a hurried ending. Even if it's 2 odd months, we'll get closure. And a good Tasha union. I've realized it's useless to worry yourself silly. Let's live in the moment, and love it madly...knowing that it isn't gonna last forever. Smile

sub_rosaJyoeImmaculateDream

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizdarcy

Originally posted by SAraW

Why, MR isn't leaving na?!
Oh, you're sad coz he's leaving after a few months? In three months?! Sigh. Cry
After bugging you y'day, I sat down and thought about it for a while. Then I realized, so what?! In the last few months, LTL has given me something which I'll cherish for a lifetime! It's been beyond anything I've ever dreamt up. Something tells me that we will not have a hurried ending. Even if it's 2 odd months, we'll get closure. And a good Tasha union. I've realized it's useless to worry yourself silly. Let's live in the moment, and love it madly...knowing that it isn't gonna last forever. Smile

He is leaving after thee months???:O now thats news to me !

ab yeh kab huaa?? 

Go to top