Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

21/12/10 Written Update- Bharati gets suspicious

Kiran_83 Senior Member
Kiran_83
Kiran_83

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821RaviSharmamilwebs3chaudhbhargaviup***Anu***Sadie101kalika_29samirah23naj7peg_pionneghotalazfuzzyfaceNiceupanna44

Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Hi thanks for the update

Thoughts - why oh why are they not listening to Gau, yes i know she's not exactly shown she can be trusted, but even so what she said in today's epi was quite correct, who is to say they won't ask for more once the wedding takes place

Kamla mentioned that we as the bride party would have to give something away, but aren't they already though...the previous talk of money - 5lakh, motorcycle, jewellery (i'm pretty sure this was mentioned when they first came with the rista), how much more are they going to 'sell' their daugher - Gau was correct, there are a hundred guys who's way better then Prakash and won't ask for that much....

I'm glad though that Veena felt she was able to tell Bharti what she really got upto - that was sweet, maybe Bharti should tell her the truth and say they are asking for more-do you reckon that will change Veena's mind if not, create some doubt maybe?

Murli - now there's a shocked guy - he married Bharti to enable Veena to get married, he doesn't understand it, but surely he should be asking himself the same questions that Gau raised  - how much more are they going to give them for them to be happy...also Prakash wanted to come to their house, he explained to Bharti that he'll be embarrased for us to go round his, Bharti won't understand etc

hang on a minute so after marriage is Murli not on planning visit his sis? that they'll always have to invite them round... Bharti should have raised that point...

It was a good episode - i'm just waiting for Bharti to speak a bit more, she does look worried everytime she faces Murli - it'll be nice to see more scenes of them together - the precap looks interesting...I just wish Veena could see the 'real' Prakash!..maybe at the Wedding or wedding night??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kiran_83fuzzyface

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update !!

Edited by Binny1247 - 21 December 2010 at 5:41pm
nisaah Senior Member
nisaah
nisaah

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
awesome update Thumbs Up thank u Big smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index