Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Sameer and shweta : Who is better ??? (Page 50)

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

ooohhh! they changed the plot? well then i don't know. why change the plot? it was good the way it was. oh well. and why is sallu doing every remake of telugu movies?LOL well i think sallu would be a nice fit for kick. yes, ravi teja's dialogues and his comedy are quite funny. but sallu can do that too. i think sallu can step into teja's shoes. he has to be extra funny but i'm sure he can pull it off.LOL but i'm not so sure about sallu stepping into ram's shoes. but since u said they changed the plot, it should be ok.

who is the actress for kick? please tell me its not Asin. LOL

they didnt change the plot its still the same.. the kidnapping... uncles all's the same. just tht Salman said he wont look like a college guy so they made him look a little older..Tongue i hope he does good.. cuz the remakes are hits for sure.. so better stick to them.. plus sallu pulls them off very well.. actress sonakshi.. the one who was in dabangg..sallus next three movies are remakes.. kick remake of kick, ready remake of ready.. Bodyguard/my love story remake of bodyguard

Edited by Pulwasha - 24 December 2010 at 10:53am

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

ooohhh! they changed the plot? well then i don't know. why change the plot? it was good the way it was. oh well. and why is sallu doing every remake of telugu movies?LOL well i think sallu would be a nice fit for kick. yes, ravi teja's dialogues and his comedy are quite funny. but sallu can do that too. i think sallu can step into teja's shoes. he has to be extra funny but i'm sure he can pull it off.LOL but i'm not so sure about sallu stepping into ram's shoes. but since u said they changed the plot, it should be ok.

they didnt change the plot its still the same.. the kidnapping... uncles all's the same. just tht Salman said he wont look like a college guy so they made him look a little older..Tongue i hope he does good.. cuz the remakes are hits for sure.. so better stick to them.. plus sallu pulls them off very well.. actress sonakshi.. the one who was in dabangg..

ohhhh ok. well we'll see how it goes. hopefully well. and sonakshi is not that bad. she looks alright with him. achcha chalo, i gotta go.

Merry Christmas!Wink
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pulwasha

they didnt change the plot its still the same.. the kidnapping... uncles all's the same. just tht Salman said he wont look like a college guy so they made him look a little older..Tongue i hope he does good.. cuz the remakes are hits for sure.. so better stick to them.. plus sallu pulls them off very well.. actress sonakshi.. the one who was in dabangg..

ohhhh ok. well we'll see how it goes. hopefully well. and sonakshi is not that bad. she looks alright with him. achcha chalo, i gotta go.

Merry Christmas!Wink

ye she kinda does..hehhe.. sure sure..

Merry chirstmas... HO HO HO..LOL
.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

Originally posted by Soni_007

SAM SHOULD WIN Smile

Lets hope so ....but he is BB's non-favorite housemates ...so you never know :)

BB always treats him like a step-son Confused
LOLLOL
cutestar Goldie
cutestar
cutestar

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
I feel Shweta is better now.... Wink
pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:03pm | IP Logged

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:12pm | IP Logged

Go to top