Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Sameer and shweta : Who is better ??? (Page 46)

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Sameer is better than Shweta in every wayy ... Go samm the hero <3 !

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
shweta is much better than sameer!! Big smile

sameer is starting to act all snobby! dont like it! the only reason i started to like him before was cuz he is shweta's friend. sameer is always bitching about all the girls (veena, sara,dolly, even shweta) ... i dont find that manly! hes a gossip girl!

SHWETA 2 WIN!!!! Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anna143

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
shweta's stay in the bigg boss house has been much harder than sameer's!! she has been a fighter throughout the show! be it dollys fights or manojs nomination drama shweta has always come out strong!!! bb has been using shweta for trps and bringing outside controversies in the house and shweta has handled everything very well!!

SHWETA IS THE BEST!!! Big smile 

karti

anna143 IF-Dazzler
anna143
anna143

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
None of them after watching BB i find each and every contestant two faced, manipulative and vicious in their own very way. I have zero respect for everyone in the house they all digust me equally.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.ArjunRapierNishita123

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anna143

None of them after watching BB i find each and every contestant two faced, manipulative and vicious in their own very way. I have zero respect for everyone in the house they all digust me equally.

Yes Very true........I posted this in DDT today as well......
This year contestants are such strugglers ki toli.......Its hard to chose a deserving winner !!!
I have zero respect for all of them too  Ouch

Edited by Nishita123 - 23 December 2010 at 7:59pm
Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

@ Purva RE : Shweta Madam (my personal opinion)

Beautiful post and I always love your choice of words. I do take off my hat to give you a bow .Thumbs Up  But I also must mention that I felt your post was little biased. It did not reflect the true picture. You pretty much discussed her postive side only.

Here is why .

Not everyone was happy when shweta was kitchen captain. We have heard sara, rahul, veena, hrishant complaining in various episodes.Every one has praised Dolly so far as the captain. Infact Shweta was too dominating as Kitchen captain and should I even mention that she is too lazy to work in kitchen? Embarrassed Everyone supported dolly when she proclaimed kitchen captaincy.

Shweta is very camera conscious and is smart player. After being exiled from kitchen, she smartly chose Garden. There was no other choice as well as she had no work to do in house. Tongue

Now she sits with people and lets them vent out frustration. True. Agreed. But she smartly makes a cheeky comment which could be classified as diplomatic bitching. If you remember how she used to complain about chai made by dolly and other issues. Let me give you recent example.shweta was bitching to asmit about Khali being Lazy and said he uses chaipatti for 3 days ...But when sallu asked , she took U turn and said Khali is no more lazy and does everything very  neatly ....why change stand ?Confused  Be honest !! There was another incident when she complained to Manoj about Hrishant't nasty jokes. She also backed off her Zameer statement as well which confirms that she does not mean what she says Embarrassed She also took U-turn on BF discussion with Sam ....Confused

Now I agree that she is intelligent but she is not straightforward. She is intelligent in a way that she manipulates words and is cautious about every move she makes. She is the smartest player in the house but she is not genuine.

I personally think she was ready to handle Dolly Bindra. We must remember that they have known each other in the past while working for some event. Dolly must have fought with her back then as well. Thats why they have those differences. She knew very well how dolly bindra is . But she was  smart enough to play victim to dolly. She pulled off "BB is god " stunt quite unconvincingly I must say. LOL

Now Lets not discuss about Raja and her personal life here. I guess we both do not have accurate data to comment on it.I usually don't go by these news articles !

Bigg boss has definitely favoured her. I provided two examples in my post.

So yeah, she is smartest player in the house. But for me, she is not being herself. She is like a smooth operator. The other day veena explained how sweetly she bitches about others.

My 2 cents Tongue

nice summation of shweta, and her tactics and strategies. this is as accurate as it can get. so well done!Thumbs Up

.Arjun

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top