Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Sameer and shweta : Who is better ??? (Page 40)

RangiliDhanno Senior Member

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasny

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monami18385

Originally posted by Rasny

Sameer does not stand for Injustice as a matter of fact..

Tonight Dolly started harassing Veena, called her Item girl, called her Paki wh**e and what not.. Sameer didnt come to protest even once.. Ashmit did.. That is right, but not that Sameer always stands up etc etc.. He was actually smiling sitting on the red bean bag.. enjoying the drama Dead

Secondly, complains a LOT.. Abt Khali's work.. Abt not being elected as Captain.. Abt getting nominated.. And the list follows.. Clap

Lastly, for Shweta, everyone keeps saying only one thing.. That famous like which MT said.. Is there any originality in thoseEmbarrassedLOL..

These are the only objectional part where u tried to show Sam as a saner one

i tried to show sam as a saner one ???? lols ok fine!
oh.. dolly was harassin veena and veena wus quietly listenin : )
ddnt ashmit n veena.. replied bak n told dolly dt she is jealous cus she cant hv d fun they r havin cus she;s married! dat wus WAY LOW!

and if u rembr, durin dolly-shweta fight... samir clearly mentioned dt... dolly was abusin shweta and also startd abusin shweta's parents wich he cudnt tolerate!

thirdly EVRYONE complained abt. khalli;s work ... : ) excpt dolly cus she;s his sister...
complaind abt being nominated.. really... wen ?
u seem 2 b confused reg. wut is complaining and wut is merely stating a fact
he said dt wenver he is honest n answers salman blunty, he gets nominated : ) wich is very true.... dts NT calld complainin ! ... did he went n complained to xyz that "khalli ji nominated me blah blah blah... n showed frustration.. nope : ) " ...

" and the list follows " ... pls dont put commas... complete ur "list" and put a full stop : )!

i ddnt get ur point reg. shweta!

So according 2 u, when Sam says Khali does not work, why people say that he is oversweet ( what he is ! ), cries in the bathroom 4 being punished by BB 4 breaking rule intentionally, that is stating a fact Embarrassed, and when Shweta says Buckets are small, not much vegetables, people don't wash their dishes, that is cribbing?Unhappy

Coming to next point

Whoever fights, Sam's word is 'If I see something is unfair, I will go and protest'.. But he took both the group's side tonight.. So not clear who was right and who was wrong.. Calling a girl an Item or Characterless is equally wrong, Sam, as the hero, should have come up to protest right?LOL

Even though I liked how he didn't interfere, becoz he is the victim most of the time, but not that he sticks to his words or he protests against unjustice.

People with whom Shweta actually spends time, their comments are counted..

it's nothing new that Shweta is the biggest threat as a contestant in the show, so of course her lil mistakes will be criticized to the max and judged to the extreme by the fellow contestants. Aanchal, Sara, Ali and beGumEmbarrassed had nothing negative to say abt her.. and Rahul changed his statemetns later.. MT wants to a Sorry Spree. And Abbas Kazmi is not available for comment ROFL

Personally, I wanted Seema ji 2 win, now I wish Shweta 2 win. If sameer wins, I'll be happy tooTongue so, no hard feelingsWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123pinky no1HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prernazz

Originally posted by Shizaru

you rock kurriay, i read them both fully twice and I love your analyisHug

Thank you dear.

Gosh, I don't believe it, the site just warned me against spamming. Ok, ok, I will be brief now onwards.

ShockedOuchCryNobody loves me, I'm nobody's child
CryOuchShocked

we are all gods children, and dont rely on virtual humans to love you
as a virtual friend on this forum I adore you and your posts...........HugHug

amazing how abusive threads replies and posts are left to breed........and the voice of reason gets labelled as spammingAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RangiliDhanno.Monami.Rasny

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

HugShizaru

Rasu n Purva goodnight and god bless........today was a disturbing episode, if i could get in thru my tv into the BB house i would have given Veena the type of dressing down that she would have no response to..............Dolly let her off lightly.............

anyway liked Sameer and Khali today, Shweta let herself down at the last 5 minutes........the other 3 are downright dramehbaaz and took it all too far......

you both have a great evening whats left of it Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Monami.Rasny

Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

HugShizaru

Rasu n Purva goodnight and god bless........today was a disturbing episode, if i could get in thru my tv into the BB house i would have given Veena the type of dressing down that she would have no response to..............Dolly let her off lightly.............

anyway liked Sameer and Khali today, Shweta let herself down at the last 5 minutes........the other 3 are downright dramehbaaz and took it all too far......

you both have a great evening whats left of it Big smile
ok aunt...good nightHug
.Monami. IF-Dazzler
.Monami.
.Monami.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasny

So according 2 u, when Sam says Khali does not work, why people say that he is oversweet ( what he is ! ), cries in the bathroom 4 being punished by BB 4 breaking rule intentionally, that is stating a fact Embarrassed, and when Shweta says Buckets are small, not much vegetables, people don't wash their dishes, that is cribbing?Unhappy

Coming to next point

Whoever fights, Sam's word is 'If I see something is unfair, I will go and protest'.. But he took both the group's side tonight.. So not clear who was right and who was wrong.. Calling a girl an Item or Characterless is equally wrong, Sam, as the hero, should have come up to protest right?LOL

Even though I liked how he didn't interfere, becoz he is the victim most of the time, but not that he sticks to his words or he protests against unjustice.

People with whom Shweta actually spends time, their comments are counted..

it's nothing new that Shweta is the biggest threat as a contestant in the show, so of course her lil mistakes will be criticized to the max and judged to the extreme by the fellow contestants. Aanchal, Sara, Ali and beGumEmbarrassed had nothing negative to say abt her.. and Rahul changed his statemetns later.. MT wants to a Sorry Spree. And Abbas Kazmi is not available for comment ROFL

Personally, I wanted Seema ji 2 win, now I wish Shweta 2 win. If sameer wins, I'll be happy tooTongue so, no hard feelingsWink

there r degrees ,

when sumthin hurts U, ur ego or ur self respect ... and u tke out ur frustration makes sense... : ) agree?

imagine urself ...  in Bigg Boss house
ppl tell u RASNY u r THE CHAUDHARY, they come 2 u for suggestions, they tell u.. we wil defo nominat u as captain ,,,, n den they dont...
u wil quietly smile , accept n do a lil dance abt it wit a BIG fake smile : D !?

salman ji asks u a question and the reply is SO obvious... but everyone plays it safe and dosnt giv an honest reply.... U do dat! and BANG u r nominated .. cus TRUTH BITES...
again would u
quietly smile , accept n do a lil dance abt it wit a BIG fake smile : D !?

now imagine again.....
Bigg boss sends diffrnt size buckets... u hav a problem
People dont wash dishes....................... u r frustrated
everybody wants 2 eggs.......................... u r frustrated
people want milk ................................. u r frustrated

: ) clear ? or u want me to explain further? : )

well personally do u think veena n shweta both maintain d exact levels of decency? ? : )

is there NO difference in dolly calling shweta a "s***"and dolly calling veena an item girl ???

do u get ma point?
the housemates kno each oder, and personally i m a real wacko... if i WAS in shweta/samir's place i wud hav defo stood up wit dolly n given Veena a lesson on havin some "haya, sharam" : )
or mayb jus tken her in d corner. n tel her to pls... keep a "lid" on it .... we r livin in d same house for god's sake... hw much more do u want us 2 see....?
n tel her dat the INDIAN ppl dont luve her as she assumes, they jus want 2 laff at her more n more : ) who wudnt want a Free Show : D !

d previous episode we witnsd sam;s disgust at veena;s movmnts
obviously dolly's remarks ... arnt entirely "out of place".. so... : )

and oh yes.. sam wusnt smilin .... u HVNT seen his divine smiles rasny! they r heart capturin... Day Dreaming

throwin zameer out wit samir is not a little mistake !
going back on ur WORDS is not a little mistake... which sum immature 21 yr kid made!

gosh! thanks rasny!
its been a looong time... i hav had so much fun! : )

ps. sorry, sorry , n more sorry.... i hav 2 b honest (learnt from sammy) : D...
i dnt think anyone is mr deservin dan samir 2 win BB
and i wudnt b happy if anyone else wins....
BUT out of veena. ash. khalli, dolly and shweta....,........... i wud want shweta 2 win : ) !

Edited by monami18385 - 22 December 2010 at 6:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasny

Go to top