Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Sameer and shweta : Who is better ??? (Page 35)

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MithiBani

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92-allizwell-ThatOneGuyMithiBani

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Originally posted by unhappyviewer

hmmm..........34 pages of debate......so in conclusion....who is better???

6 pages of debate, 28 pages of other crap LOL

In conclusion, Dolly is the best Thumbs Up

LOL LOL 

ThatOneGuy

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima_123

Hey Pruds...why call the topic starter biased?...Biased in terms of what (is he paying the contestants unfairly......is he from the creative team of Bigg Boss who is biased in terms of rules...... ?).....Just because he couldn't find points supporting Shweta?.....You could decide only for your own self  who you like and how many favorable points you would like to give for people while comparing them..............but you cannot decide it for others that they are supposed to give xyz number of reasons to support your favorite contestant.

Please take my advice with an open approach  Embarrassed

Hima, you're Id ka chand this year. You should post more. Good post!! Thumbs Up

.Arjun

thickhead Senior Member
thickhead
thickhead

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kuttabhai

He lacks the judgement to decide what to speak ,when and where. And this isn't same as straightforwardness. Constant nagging, making inflammatory,unnecssary comments .. this habit is irritating. Any example of this ?
Achhoot incident .. PT task when he told khali abt MT's comment regarding his uniform. Seema also mentioned abt his taunts though her exact reason(instances) are unknown.

I know him calling MT achoot wasn't good ..but i don't think he meant to insult

Thats precisely why i called him tactless. If his intentions were bad, then he wud be wicked. Since' his intentions aren't evil and still he manages to rub ppl the wrong way, i call him tactless, lacking perceptiveness  or he doesn't know when, where and with whom to joke.

I can understand he made that remark on national TV but sam doesn't seem to be a camera conscious person to be aware of every statement that he makes on the show.  

Being unaware of one's surrounding isn't a sound trait. Awareness isn't the same as pretense.

But now i think about it, I feel it could be because he has been nominated every other week. He is gone thru rough patch compared to others like khali n dolly n assmit  who are enjoying the free ride.
Other contestants also had a traumatic experience inside the house (courtesy Dolly) - Ashmit , Shweta.

Sam wasn't disinterested when he entered the show until everyone started nominating
Yes, he wasn't .. i stated the same. He just cudn't get over it.

I felt he was bold enough to show his frustration to others. I mean its  better than being hypocrite, goody goody on face and later backstabbing them

Being frustrated isn't related to boldness or courage. Ppl dont pretend to be frustrated ..ppl dont showoff frustration. A sense of hopelessness, helplessness manifests itself as frustration. It isn't shown consciously .. 

MT & Sameer became thick friends later, but still he continued to hv that weary look.

And how is he any less hypocrite than others ? Backstabbing .. i guess its been already discussed.

she def. is dominating. However,  this ain't a negative trait, It just doesn't conform to the female stereotype in our society - that of weak submissive abla naari. Infact, being a single mother, this trait has survival value. Let me give irrelevant example. Dolly has suffered multiple miscarriages and lost her father. Does that justify her behaviour on the show ?

I implied correlation and not causation - both are very different. I said dominating nature isn't a negative trait , it has survival value. Statements "she is dominating"  and "trait has survival value" are associated but donot have cause-effect relationship.  

e.g. Ashmit has thalassemia. Thalassemia offers sm protection against malaria, so thalassemia has survival value. so does it mean that ashmit's thal. is justified since its protective ?

So i never even hinted that her single-mother-status justifies her bossy nature.

Also shweta did insult veena couple of times making nasty jokes, thinking that she will get away with it.
She did taunt Veena an later apologised for the same but saying "thinking that she will get away with it" is being very imaginative,.. based entirely on supposition.

And if you noticed, she was dominating when was she was either captain or kitchen captain.
Yes she was dominating.I also agreed to that.

I have high respect for shweta being single mother but it is better we do not bring that issue here. I feel it is not relevant to the show.
The issue of single mother was raised only to highlight that domating nature isn't such a bad thing.

Now with Sara incident, what else could she have done ?
She cud've joined the bashing .. but she didn't

She did cover sara but later in the kitchen she told  sara that she was upset about everything. Sara had to aplogize her
 Don't see anything wrong in 2 ppl sorting out their diff without creating a scene.

What do you think about her U-turn on BF issue. Did she not put sam in awkward position? Why did she not stand up for her own words there? Embarrassed
 As i said earlier, she does have moments of weakness. She didn't want her relationship to go public .. and went into denial. Not justifying it but offering an explanation. Like Sameer, she too has her follies.

Like any other human, both have their share of good n bad qualities .. who's better depends entirely on the deteminants chosen by the person giving the judgement. To A, Sameer's fairness might be more important .. to B, his grumpiness might be repulsive - neither of the 2 is incorrect.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123pinky no1.ArjunRasny

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged

.Arjun

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

[QUOTE=Prud123]
Well as i have said in my post not trying to say what should one right and what one shouldnt.Members can write whatever they want.But the topic maker claimes that his post is neutral and has no favourites and that he criticizes and appreciates everyone equally.There was no equality in the post.Hence its not neutral.That's all.I hope its clarifies what i was trying to say

I was really hoping that you will participate in this discussion rather than going in circles Confused
What is the point in calling me biased over and over again ?

Why don't you make the same post with your neutral point of view ? That would clarify what exactly you are trying to say. Tongue

Hope that you next post is about the topic and not me. Tongue

Well first of all my post wasnt about you but your post in the thread.And again i was just trying to give you the answer of  the fact that why arent you getting unbiased ST fans views  because you were asking for an unbiased views and as far as discussing who is better dont want to do it in this thread.So giving up again because i dont think i can ever clarify to you what i am trying to say

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky no1Rasny

thickhead Senior Member
thickhead
thickhead

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Our votes to some extent do signify popularity of a person or his characteristics
Incorrect. Votes don't signify the popularity rather they determine the popularity. You are inverting the cause-effect relationship

....so here  "deserving"...
Deserving or not .. is decided by merit or worth. Any 2 quantities can be compared only if they can be measured on the same scale. BB show is decided by audience vote .. there isn't any criteria for performance. Hence,"deserving" is incorect.

I think means what kind of values/personality traits...we stand for....that we take the pain of voting and
It's only an individual's preference. If my 6yr nephew says Khali can beat all of them together so he shud win, he won't be incorrect.

making that person a winner based on popular choice

Vote is a personal choice. If lage number of vote go in the same direction, then it becomes a popular choice. V. diffeent.

Baki kabhi aur .. i'm tired writing itna lamba posts and bar bar adjusting the font.

take care

Edited by thickhead - 22 December 2010 at 11:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky no1Rasny

Go to top