Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Sameer and shweta : Who is better ??? (Page 34)

hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prud123

Originally posted by kuttabhai

Originally posted by Prud123

Hi pooja again no problem with the fact that ST and sam have been compared.In fact if it was a normal comparison many ST fans would have said they are both deserving, but its the way they have been compared which is the problem.Otherwise you have been to ST AT many times you know we all love sam and ST and support them both

well as I said earlier Manisha, why go in circles ? Why can't we discuss the topic ? Embarrassed

Also if you think comparison is biased, why don't you post your views with correct opinion. ? I could be wrong ofcourse. These two are probably finalists so comparison is natural. What is wrong in comparing them based on their conduct in the house so far ?

If you think I was biased for calling Shweta dominating or zameerless , please enlighten. 

Hi first of all i  dont think there is anything wrong in comparing sam and ST infact they are the only two people worth comparing.Secondly i didnt say you were biased because yoy said shweta is dominating or zameerless as it is your POV.I am absolutely ok with it and to some extent i even agree.But the reason why i think your post is extremely biased is not because of the points you have given but the way you have compared these points.You have given 7 points in favour sam and 1 in favour of ST(she is an ok person is not even a good point) and 0 points against sam and 5 against ST makes your post extremely biased.If you say this is a post to show how sameer is better than shweta i would agree with it .But you say this is a neutral post,by which logic is a comparison of 7 to 1 and  0 to 5 a neutral or fair comparison.Arent neutral viewers supposed to criticize or appreciate everyone equally.And trust me if you think that only thing to like about ST is that she is a good dancer you are no way a neutral viewer.Again i am not saying i disagree with your points sam is everything you said and even shweta but that is not all she is.She has so many good points which you havent even mentioned.A neutral post will be the one in which you compare sam's good points with shweta's and sam's bad points with shweta's and trust me they both have good and bad points and then this thread wont become a war zone .Please dont take it as i am trying to personally attack you or trying to tell you what to write.Its just that i am telling you that ST fans get biased when they see such biased posts.I am sure you can write many good things about ST as well as you wrote about sam as you are a neutral viewer

Hey Pruds...why call the topic starter biased?...Biased in terms of what (is he paying the contestants unfairly......is he from the creative team of Bigg Boss who is biased in terms of rules...... ?).....Just because he couldn't find points supporting Shweta?.....You could decide only for your own self  who you like and how many favorable points you would like to give for people while comparing them..............but you cannot decide it for others that they are supposed to give xyz number of reasons to support your favorite contestant.

Please take my advice with an open approach  Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92.Monami.MithiBani

CutiePiee4 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima_123

[QUOTE=Prud123][QUOTE=kuttabhai][QUOTE=Prud123]

Hi pooja again no problem with the fact that ST and sam have been compared.In fact if it was a normal comparison many ST fans would have said they are both deserving, but its the way they have been compared which is the problem.Otherwise you have been to ST AT many times you know we all love sam and ST and support them both

well as I said earlier Manisha, why go in circles ? Why can't we discuss the topic ? Embarrassed

Also if you think comparison is biased, why don't you post your views with correct opinion. ? I could be wrong ofcourse. These two are probably finalists so comparison is natural. What is wrong in comparing them based on their conduct in the house so far ?

If you think I was biased for calling Shweta dominating or zameerless , please enlighten. 

Hi first of all i  dont think there is anything wrong in comparing sam and ST infact they are the only two people worth comparing.Secondly i didnt say you were biased because yoy said shweta is dominating or zameerless as it is your POV.I am absolutely ok with it and to some extent i even agree.But the reason why i think your post is extremely biased is not because of the points you have given but the way you have compared these points.You have given 7 points in favour sam and 1 in favour of ST(she is an ok person is not even a good point) and 0 points against sam and 5 against ST makes your post extremely biased.If you say this is a post to show how sameer is better than shweta i would agree with it .But you say this is a neutral post,by which logic is a comparison of 7 to 1 and  0 to 5 a neutral or fair comparison.Arent neutral viewers supposed to criticize or appreciate everyone equally.And trust me if you think that only thing to like about ST is that she is a good dancer you are no way a neutral viewer.Again i am not saying i disagree with your points sam is everything you said and even shweta but that is not all she is.She has so many good points which you havent even mentioned.A neutral post will be the one in which you compare sam's good points with shweta's and sam's bad points with shweta's and trust me they both have good and bad points and then this thread wont become a war zone .Please dont take it as i am trying to personally attack you or trying to tell you what to write.Its just that i am telling you that ST fans get biased when they see such biased posts.I am sure you can write many good things about ST as well as you wrote about sam as you are a neutral viewer

Hey Pruds...why call the topic starter biased?...Biased in terms of what (is he paying the contestants unfairly......is he from the creative team of Bigg Boss who is biased in terms of rules...... ?).....Just because he couldn't find points supporting Shweta?.....You could decide only for your own self  who you like and how many favorable points you would like to give for people while comparing them..............but you cannot decide it for others that they are supposed to give xyz number of reasons to support your favorite contestant.

Please take my advice with an open approach  Embarrassed

Well as i have said in my post not trying to say what should one right and what one shouldnt.Members can write whatever they want.But the topic maker claimes that his post is neutral and has no favourites and that he criticizes and appreciates everyone equally.There was no equality in the post.Hence its not neutral.That's all.I hope its clarifies what i was trying to say

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky no1Rasny

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:19am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92.Monami.MithiBani

-shabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:34am | IP Logged
hmmm..........34 pages of debate......so in conclusion....who is better???
pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:37am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by unhappyviewer

hmmm..........34 pages of debate......so in conclusion....who is better???

6 pages of debate, 28 pages of other crap LOL

In conclusion, Dolly is the best Thumbs Up

pooja.s92-shabz-

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged

pooja.s92ThatOneGuy

Go to top