Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Sameer and shweta : Who is better ??? (Page 33)

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

As per BB past season rules I think the contestant who goes out and comes back ( other than secreat room ) can't be the winner - So that way Sam's chances are less compared to ST and Ashmit ?? Confused

chinky801 Goldie
chinky801
chinky801

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Great Topic as Always Thumbs Up

If we need to compare between Sam and St , I would pick Sam any day over any other contestants in BB house.

Not only for the fact that I feel he is most genuine , but also a person stands up for what he believes ...
he didn't play any game.. he didn't try to pretend to be somebody .. he didn't try to get involve in any major fights just to get attention and most importantly he respects women..

I just love the way the man presents himself in the house..

Apart from other facts like he is a tremendous And powerful actor and very dynamic looking man and very educated.

basically a man with substance ...

I wish and pray he wins

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hppppp.Arjuntiny15

hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

@ Hey Hima ...great post Thumbs Up

Am happy to see these responses posts from you, thickhead, pooja and others :) ........The first page of the topic was spoilt by some nutcases but you guys made up for that with this healthy discussion.

Thanks KB. Also, would like to add that you are one of the most logical people I have come across in IF...Smile
makx Newbie
makx
makx

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:53am | IP Logged
SAM should win but ST will winLOLWink
priya64 Goldie
priya64
priya64

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:48am | IP Logged
though i like them both so will be happy if either one wins! but i have to choose one then i wud want  sameer to win! but somehow have a feeling that shweta will win!  so lets see :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

Originally posted by Prud123

Hi pooja again no problem with the fact that ST and sam have been compared.In fact if it was a normal comparison many ST fans would have said they are both deserving, but its the way they have been compared which is the problem.Otherwise you have been to ST AT many times you know we all love sam and ST and support them both

well as I said earlier Manisha, why go in circles ? Why can't we discuss the topic ? Embarrassed

Also if you think comparison is biased, why don't you post your views with correct opinion. ? I could be wrong ofcourse. These two are probably finalists so comparison is natural. What is wrong in comparing them based on their conduct in the house so far ?

If you think I was biased for calling Shweta dominating or zameerless , please enlighten. 

Hi first of all i  dont think there is anything wrong in comparing sam and ST infact they are the only two people worth comparing.Secondly i didnt say you were biased because yoy said shweta is dominating or zameerless as it is your POV.I am absolutely ok with it and to some extent i even agree.But the reason why i think your post is extremely biased is not because of the points you have given but the way you have compared these points.You have given 7 points in favour sam and 1 in favour of ST(she is an ok person is not even a good point) and 0 points against sam and 5 against ST makes your post extremely biased.If you say this is a post to show how sameer is better than shweta i would agree with it .But you say this is a neutral post,by which logic is a comparison of 7 to 1 and  0 to 5 a neutral or fair comparison.Arent neutral viewers supposed to criticize or appreciate everyone equally.And trust me if you think that only thing to like about ST is that she is a good dancer you are no way a neutral viewer.Again i am not saying i disagree with your points sam is everything you said and even shweta but that is not all she is.She has so many good points which you havent even mentioned.A neutral post will be the one in which you compare sam's good points with shweta's and sam's bad points with shweta's and trust me they both have good and bad points and then this thread wont become a war zone .Please dont take it as i am trying to personally attack you or trying to tell you what to write.Its just that i am telling you that ST fans get biased when they see such biased posts.I am sure you can write many good things about ST as well as you wrote about sam as you are a neutral viewer

shanza_farrakh Newbie
shanza_farrakh
shanza_farrakh

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:11am | IP Logged
shweta is better nd i wish she wins
Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja.s92

[QUOTE=Prud123]

Well i am sorry but according to me there is nothing neutral about the very first post made in this thread.But that's my POV yours will obviously be different .Anyways my only point was that only way peace can be brought in this forum if both sides ST fans and critics  leave their biasness and trust me there is another side known as ST crtics.If this thread has become a war zone then obviously there are two sides

Sorry but I disagree. I think Arjun's opinions are very sensible and neutral ..! He didn't say Shweta is cheap cause she isn't. I agree with his opinion..

Sameer definitely has some zameer (unlike his friend)

She should haven't made such a bold zameer statement if she didn't mean it plus she edited it later saying "I will leave if Dolly doesn't leave" while what she actually said before was "Mera Zameer mujhe rehne nahi dega yaha if Sam leaves and thus I will leave too "

Shweta is playing smart ofcourse but as a person she sounds okay. But she is great dancer for sure :)

She is playing a smart and a very safe game by listening to everyone's bitching but not giving her own feedback even though she feels the same. Said Khali is lazy but later denied in front of Salman. Thought BB was partial -- again denied in front of Salman..  She told Sam about having a bf but denied it again ..She never stands by her words and is very cautious while dealing with people who she thinks would turn it against her later. That's called playing smartly!

She is a very good dancer! Agreed Smile

Hi pooja 
I will again say what i said to KB i have no problems with the points he has mentioned against shweta .My only concern is that when comparing from a neutral point of view you need to appreciate and criticize both people equally and in no way saying that ST is an ok person and a good dancer  against sam's list of good things seems like a neutral comparison to me.And no where in his post has he criticized sam so how is it neutral.Anyways this is not the first time sam and ST have been compared such threads have been made before and never converted into a warzone like this infact ST fans have always maintained that they love sam too and i dont need to tell you that you have been to ST AT you know this.But only reason why this post became a warzone is because the very first post was biased and again it wasnt biased because of the points given but the way the comparison was done

Go to top