Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Sameer and shweta : Who is better ??? (Page 32)

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja.s92

Originally posted by shivani003

Lol I said like a sIS so someone doesnt get the wrong ideaLOL

But yea for an 18 yr old u do sound very sensible. Thats a very good quality to have early on in life.Smile

Now people will def. get the wrong idea. Why did you specify it? LOL

Thanks but see how thickhead proved to be more sensible so I need to brush up my maturity skills and uhm ..  post an even better reply to his postCoolTongue

Thanks Shivani.. I love youuuHug Tongue

Thickhead's opinions are a little different from mine, however they dont seem too bad. In fact they are pretty reasonable. The post will get too lengthy if I reply cos both of u are right in ur own way.

Edited by shivani003 - 21 December 2010 at 5:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Arjunshivani003

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

BoredAtWorkSoni_007chinky801pooja.s92hpppppshivani003Rapier-MakhanMalaai-tiny15

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
I want Sameer to win.He has only one bad thing on his side, that is taunting others in disguise of joke. But everybody has flaws.So out of two , I feel he  deserves to win.

Edited by sarasingh86 - 21 December 2010 at 9:33pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Soni_007chinky801.Arjunshivani003tiny15

Soni_007 Groupbie
Soni_007
Soni_007

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
some very interesting analysis in this post! good job Kuttabhai really liked your response to thickhead.
PS: SAM SHOULD WIN- Ae mere watan ke logon-jeetado bhai apne SAMY KO! 

shivani003tiny15

destiny11 Senior Member
destiny11
destiny11

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Although there are more chances of Shweta winning the show ......thanks to biased bb & her fans......yet I find Sameer more genuine ,sincere & deserving than herSmile

hppppp.Arjun

hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Appreciate your opinion...though I differ...explaining my opinion in blue.

Originally posted by thickhead

The reason i mentioned "deserving" was coz i saw sm posts like "X is more deserving" etc. BB is a show with rules made & enforced by BB team and the winner is decided by audience vote. In such a game show,there's no scale to measure "performance" .. hence deserving doesn't make sense.

Our votes to some extent do signify popularity of a person or his characteristics....so here  "deserving"...I think means what kind of values/personality traits...we stand for....that we take the pain of voting and making that person a winner based on popular choice......I'd stand up for Samir..coz I'd like people with similar qualities(to some extent) reap the benefits of popularity coz they are good..

Ofcourse, Sameer is more fair, wise of the 2. If it was a general election, i'd definitely vote for Sameer, Shweta wud be too dumb for it; however this happens to be a TV show and not election.

same explanation as above

Sameer is mannered, decent but there are a few things that i dnt like in him - 

#1 He lacks the judgement to decide what to speak ,when and where. And this isn't same as straightforwardness. Constant nagging, making inflammatory,unnecssary comments .. this habit is irritating.

Compared to Bigg Boss contestants he speaks less...to the point...and sharply precise...I think its not that he doesn't know what he is speaking..but its his conscious decision to do exactly that. The reason I think he tells people things on their face..is his expression of honesty of his opinion.......  In a way he is telling the audience, what's up with other contestants.......and whats fake according to him, as a participant there. So I don't think its un necessary....all the contestants try to influence audience judgment......he is also doing it in the most honest and straightforward way...and he has a logical reason to do so.

#2 He always appears to be lacking energy (Neelam ka kya hoga ..), disinterested, sluggish. Compared to him Shweta is more lively and shows grt enthu. inmost tasks. He is constantly complaining abt smthing or the other. The latest tiff being with khali - when he was hungry he cud hv simply asked Khali to serve him the food instead of directing all those taunts. Those weren't required.

Sitting on the bean bag, in the garden, there's not much diff btwen him and zoozoo under the canopy.. actually zoozoo is better, it doesn't complain.

I agree with this point...that he often shows lack of enthusiasm and energy......but there are times when he entertains us with his brand of wit....which many of us find charming .....everytime he acts or performs...he is pretty good. But yeah he is not enthusiastic about everything.

Again about Khali....I think it is useless to try to change Khali.....But if something is not right, someone needs to say something about it...or atleast point it out to that person/audience....how else are we supposed to know who is doing what....and how else is that person supposed to know what he is doing is affecting others.

Regarding ST,

#1 agreed, she def. is dominating. However,  this ain't a negative trait, It just doesn't conform to the female stereotype in our society - that of weak submissive abla naari. Infact, being a single mother, this trait has survival value.

I am not sure why the trait of dominating is considered as survival trait...in a society that fully accepts her(also she is not even single anymore). I have been meeting quite a few single mothers lately...who do not have the celebrity benefits-yet do not feel the need to control. Besides I have noticed Shweta easily leaving her kitchen tasks on Sara. I think real strength lies in owning up your work and staying calm in situations. Dominating is a sign of weakness, not strength according to me.

#2 zameerless: If a person errs then his act can be termed as stupidity but it'll be unfair to call him/her stupid. Agreed, she wasn't bold enuf to stand by him, but is that enuf ? She did stand up for MT when Ashmit object during the anda issue. It was a smaller issue, but still should be counted. Another incident is regardig Sara, when Sara was cornered by Hrishant, for er chugli habit .. then ST,though upset, had shown her faith by saying she wud blv it only when she sees it herself. Like everyone else (incld ppl on this forum), she does have her weaknesses. Just like we shudn't call ppl making illogical comments as idiots, it wudn't be fair to call her "zameerless".

Yeah she is not "zameerless" ....I think it began with people mocking her TV serial kinda dialogues on zameer etc....why does she need to act like she is still working in a TV serial.

#3 BB bias: BB is definitely scripted, they have an entire creative team for it Big smile but can't think of a reason or evidence to suggest that voting is rigged. ST gets more footage than Sameer, not coz of bias .. but its not really that entertaining to see a dejected,bored face again & again. If u remem, in the beginning Sam was very popular... leader like .. but then he lost his mojo(or MT stole it) .. BB didn't steal his spotlight .. he himself lost it... stopped talking and was understandably pushed into the background.

You have a point there. But still I feel BB clearly has been biased.....he got in coz of popular votes....but was never given that treatment like dolly.....and at times BB has made him a scapegoat for nomiantions......with its new policies......BB seems to be kind of overlooking it repeatedly that he too has fans....who want to see him...he can be given more footage...like in that teaching task....I was waiting for Samir to be a teacher....I am looking for tasks where he has a more extensive role.....he does his tasks with fair enthusiasm.

Hving said that, I blv that Sam wud win .. his popularity is rising and IMO new viewers tend to go with the flow.

Edited by hima_123 - 21 December 2010 at 11:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Arjun

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chinky801hppppppooja.s92

Go to top