Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Sameer and shweta : Who is better ??? (Page 31)

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Monami..Arjunshivani003tiny15

kuttasaharr Senior Member
kuttasaharr
kuttasaharr

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
@ thickhead agree with your views completely. Very well said

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thickheadRasnyMeena1

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja.s92

Originally posted by thickhead

The latest tiff being with khali - when he was hungry he cud hv simply asked Khali to serve him the food instead of directing all those taunts. Those weren't required.

Sitting on the beans bag, in the garden, there's not much diff btwen him and zoozoo under the canopy, actually zoozoo is better, it doesn't complain.

I think it was Khali's fault. He asked him but he didn't get up! At least he said what he felt unlike others who were just bitching about him all the time ..

He does make unncesssary comments and he should know who to joke around with as some people are not very sporty .. He usually speaks what's on his mind which gets him into trouble. All others are playing it safe by being very cautious and calculated while talking and dealing with the other inmates !!  So I don't really blame him there but he does end up getting into trouble cause of his honesty.. oh and he does make harsh statements sometimes which is not nice !! Like he told Veena ki ussein sharam aani chahiye ... That was too much!!

I don't find Shweta more lively and she cribs about small things too!! The other days she cribbing about the small buckets thing while Sam asked him to not worry about it.I think she showed great enthu. only in the stealing tasksTongue Sam doesn't complain a lot and apart from the food thing he is ready to adjust with everything and even Veena complimented him for thatSmile

Infact both of them are equally boring just that .. Sam entertains sometimes while Shweta has never entertained me till now apart from her dancing !!

Plus Sam stands by his words, doesn't act nice if he doesn't mean it and says what he feels is right. And accepts that too.. He told Veena that he is very stubborn and will do anything if he thinks he is right while Shweta is never ready to accept her fault!!  So he is more genuine and honest than Shweta.. . and entertaining too!!

So according to me Sam deserves it more than Shweta.. Smile

For someone whose so young, u sure have a lot of maturity and sensibility!Clap
ILUSmile (like a sis)

Edited by shivani003 - 21 December 2010 at 5:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Monami.tiny15

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:07pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003

thickhead Senior Member
thickhead
thickhead

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:15pm | IP Logged

I think it was Khali's fault.He asked him but he didn't get up!

No, he didn't. He asked khali only after Dolly objected and as i mentioned earlier, he wasn't polite.

At least he said what he felt unlike others who were just bitching about him all the time ..
everybody bitches .. he's no different.

He does make unncesssary comments and he should know who to joke around with as some people are not very sporty

If smbody jokes that X isn't sharing food coz u consider him/her as achhoot, this wont be seen as joke by most. ..Also, that this was said on national tv .. only increases the damage (to the image) that such a comment can potentially cause. question was not abt being sporty, Sameer shud've been more careful.

.. He usually speaks what's on his mind which gets him into trouble.

This isn't a positive trait. Its tactless behavior. When kids do it, its acceptable but isn't expected from mature adults. 

All others are playing it safe by being very cautious and calculated while talking and dealing with the other inmates !!

Not every1 is alike .. Sameer is blunt .. but not every1's like him. Some are more politically correct .. which again isn't a negative trait. Infront of the camera, everybody is cautious to sm extent. Who's acting, who isn't - is a moot point .. can't be objectively assessed. 

he does end up getting into trouble cause of his honesty
Its not honesty, its outright rude behavior. If you call a mentally retarded child as retard, then u won't be praised or called honest.

I don't find Shweta more lively
Individual prefernce, so cant comment.

and she cribs about small things too!!
never said that Shweta doesn't crib. The statement - "Sameer cribs" doesn't imply that the rest don't indulge in similar behavior.

I think she showed great enthu. only in the stealing tasksTongue
Stealing, puppet task .. dancing .. still the count is more than that for sam.

Sam doesn't complain a lot and apart from the food thing he is ready to adjust with everything and even Veena complimented him for thatSmile
He cmplained abt how bb is partial ..complains abt khali .. complains abt veena ... Veena's compliment holds no value - she praised Dolly and now for similar behavior calls her a diplomat.

Plus Sam stands by his words, doesn't act nice if he doesn't mean it and says what he feels is right. And accepts that too..
True

He told Veena that he is very stubborn and will do anything if he thinks he is right
If a person cud see himself then he/she wudn't need a mirror to groom. Ppl carry a gud opinion abt themself .. if they knew what wasn't right in their behavior then they would be doing anything wrong.

he is  . .. ...  entertaining too!!
 I find star gazing/night-sky quite interesting ..most others find it boring. So, individual preferences - no arguments here.

Edited by thickhead - 21 December 2010 at 5:51pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttasaharrRasnyMeena1Nishita123

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shivani003

For someone whose so young, u sure have a lot of maturity and sensibility!Clap
ILUSmile (like a sis)

Lol you didn't have to mention "like a sis" LOL

Thanks but now I feel quite weird. I am just 18 but you people make me feel all 30 somethingConfusedLOL
Okay srsly! Thanks a lotSmile

Lol I said like a sIS so someone doesnt get the wrong ideaLOL

But yea for an 18 yr old u do sound very sensible. Thats a very good quality to have early on in life.Smile
pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:21pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thickhead.Arjun

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:27pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003

Go to top