Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Sameer and shweta : Who is better ??? (Page 13)

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

bro , sam should be thankful to shweta,bcoz of her sam got recoginition  in bb......

Thanks for the late night laugh! No need to elaborate further! :)

Edited by prodigy007 - 21 December 2010 at 12:36pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Monami..ArjunTheDilettanteMithiBani

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja.s92

bro , sam should be thankful to shweta,bcoz of her sam got recoginition  in bb......

Joke of the centuryLOL

joke of day , its published today in  chingaari.....
Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Originally posted by kuttabhai

Originally posted by Rasny

i'm the one 4 bolded partLOLLOLLOL how can u forget me broEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Rasny ???  You are a chhupa Rustam LOL 

You seem to enjoy both sides though ...I was always confused Confused
[/QUOTE]
don't be confuse....i like dolly's 2nd version and i'm a fan of herLOLLOLLOL
and i like samEmbarrassed honestly telling, veena, ashmit and khaliOuchOuchOuch
Marz_Mahira_fan IF-Dazzler
Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Originally posted by pooja.s92

Originally posted by Prernatic

Yaar aap log kitna hate karte ho Shweta ko...kitna bash karo ge usse...har forum SHweta bashing topic ban jata hai...Kuttabhai aap ne kyun yeh topic start kiya....just to see ppl criticizing n bashing Shweta....you knw Sameer has more fans than Shweta n only Sameer will win this show....we also knw this and accept this....Shweta will be in finale but Sameer will win thats for sure.....but har cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez main Shweta ko criticize karna....what is this guyzzz....uski dress..uske songs...uski baatein sab kuch to aap logon ko bura lagta hai.....is there any thing you like abt her.....we are just enjoying Shweta's stay there coz we are her fans n enjoy seeing her....JEETEGA TUM LOGON KA SAMEER HI AUR WOH SHWETA SE BETTER HAI.......KHUSH!!! AB KHUDA KA WAASTA HAI FOR GOD SAKE ST KO BASH MAT KARO.....I M LITERALLY CRYING SEELING THESE POSTS HAR POST MAIN SHWETA KI BURAI HAI HAR POST MAIN.....I BEG OF YOU GUYZ DONT BASH HER....SAMEER IS THE WINNER HE IS THE HERO BUT PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ DONT BASH HER USS BICHARI KO BAKHSH DO KHUDA KE LIYE......i knw i might sound idiot while posting this but if you guyz dont like ST then just dont watch her n dont say any good thing abt her n dont bash her KYUNKI SHWETA PAR SIRF USS KE FANS KA HAQ HAI.........SIRF USS KE FANS HI USS KE BARE MAIN BAAT KAR SAKTE HAIN.....ALL HATERS TUM LOGON KA KOI HAQ NAHIN HAI SHWETA PAR.....DONT TAKE HER NAME OR WRITE HER NAME....SHE IS OURS.......KHUDA KE LIYE BAKHSH DO USSE.....TUMHARA SAMEER HI JITEGA BAS!!!

Listen prernatic, chill out. Srsly!
Arjun is a member of this forum and he CAN do whatever he wants to but he prefers to be sensible unlike a lot of members.

This is a very good and sensible topic. At some point, we had to choice between Sam and ST and he is just expressing his opinion politely about it and asking people to do the same. And please don't use caps... It is really ANNOYING.

I agree with you there. Oye Arjun .. ST ke songs, kapde etc etc pe mat jaaoTongue
And stop saying tumhara Sam and humari Shweta ..  Lol No one owns them!

P.S - I am not a ST hater nor is ArjunSmile

Pooja you are a ST hater...sab ke saath mil ke Shweta ko bash karti ho aur phir Shweta AT main bhi post karti ho aur kehti ho you r not a Shweta hater.....bas tum logon ko yehi sunna hai na ke SAMEER IS THE BEST AUR WOH HI WINNER BANEGA.....toh theeke hum sab ne maana ab Shweta ko beech main mat lao AngryAngryAngryAngry Shweta ka naam mat lo apni posts main AngryAngryAngry YOUR POSTS SHOULD NOT INCLUDE SHWETA'S NAME BE IT IN A BAD OR GOOOD WAY......KEEP DROOOLING ON SAMEER BUT DONT DRAG SHWETA IN YOUR POSTS AngryAngry SPARE HER PLZZZZ....

Edited by Prernatic - 21 December 2010 at 12:35pm
.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chinky801TheDilettanteMithiBani

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prodigy007

Thanks for late night laugh! No need to elaborate further! :)

deffo it made you laugh , but u cant ignore it from now on , its just veracity.....
MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prernatic

JEETEGA TUM LOGON KA SAMEER HI AUR WOH SHWETA SE BETTER HAI.......KHUSH!!! AB KHUDA KA WAASTA HAI FOR GOD SAKE ST KO BASH MAT KARO.....I M LITERALLY CRYING SEELING THESE POSTS HAR POST MAIN SHWETA KI BURAI HAI HAR POST MAIN.....I BEG OF YOU GUYZ DONT BASH HER....SAMEER IS THE WINNER HE IS THE HERO BUT PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ DONT BASH HER USS BICHARI KO BAKHSH DO KHUDA KE LIYE......i knw i might sound idiot while posting this but if you guyz dont like ST then just dont watch her n dont say any good thing abt her n dont bash her KYUNKI SHWETA PAR SIRF USS KE FANS KA HAQ HAI.........SIRF USS KE FANS HI USS KE BARE MAIN BAAT KAR SAKTE HAIN.....ALL HATERS TUM LOGON KA KOI HAQ NAHIN HAI SHWETA PAR.....DONT TAKE HER NAME OR WRITE HER NAME....SHE IS OURS.......KHUDA KE LIYE BAKHSH DO USSE.....TUMHARA SAMEER HI JITEGA BAS!!!

HAAN HAAN HUMEIN YEHI SUN-NA HAI!! SAMEER, SAMEER,SAMEER......AAAJAAAA!! SHWETA KO KHAAJAA!! BURI BURI SHWETA, ACHCHA ACHA SAMEEER!!! SAMEER SAMEER!! SHWETA KO CHODO SAMEER!!

Tongue Tongue

Satisfied Prerna?? Tongue

Sun liya, ab humein Sweetu ko crticize karne do.

Edited by MithiBani - 21 December 2010 at 1:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chits1

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

deffo it made you laugh , but u cant ignore it from now on , its just veracity.....

It made me laugh because it's so ridiculous:) I suppose Salman Khan also owes his little 'popularity' to Shweta since he talks to her every Friday.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.ArjunMithiBani

Go to top