Sameer and shweta : Who is better ??? - Page 51

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by njo921

i know u called shweta fake baby but sameer does his drama/fake crap all the time! im just saying that sameer is both crybaby and fake baby! thats worse! πŸ˜†

πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Nind ...

what is the score today? πŸ˜• 

I think shweta scored over sammy again

Originally posted by kuttabhai

Nind ...

what is the score today? πŸ˜• 

I think shweta scored over sammy again

yep she did it again her portrayal of Veena was superbπŸ˜ƒ

Sameer has lost the plot...........and that of his own damn direction that he plans 24hours in advance

so its now 4-2πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Shizaru

yep she did it again her portrayal of Veena was superbπŸ˜ƒ

Sameer has lost the plot...........and that of his own damn direction that he plans 24hours in advance

so its now 4-2πŸ˜ƒ

suprisingly  even ashmit is scoring over sameer for last couple of days πŸ˜†
Originally posted by kuttabhai

suprisingly even ashmit is scoring over sameer for last couple of days πŸ˜†

There's a part of me that wants to give Sameer a shake in the way of a reality check and then another part of me wants to give him a reassuring hug to reaffirm that overall he's a decent human being. Yaar itna sensitive keh apni insecurities and sensibilities us par haavi ho jaathi hain! There's a saying in angreji...when I'm good I'm really good but when I'm bad I'm wicked...that for me is Sam!
Ashmit is now scoring higher as he is on a damage limitation exercise, akal agay dehr se sahi par ay toh say, dehr ay drust ay!
Humari Dolly ko kab akal ay gi? Uski undar ki kunas us ki sab se badi dushman hai...and her volatile mouth which erupts like a volcano and then drips lava all thru the day in all small and large quantities...chup nay reh sakthi :(
Shweta keh to wareh niareh hain, chup keh se volcano ki aag koh hava deh ray hai aur joh jamureh hai us aag keh ird gird naach bi ray hai or phir usi aag keh sekh se jal be rahey hai...almost game set n match for our Miss Chingari
Bashan katham, goodnight n god bless
Nind :)
@ Nind

what a great bhashan ......liked it πŸ˜›

Goodnite
Originally posted by Shizaru

There's a part of me that wants to give Sameer a shake in the way of a reality check and then another part of me wants to give him a reassuring hug to reaffirm that overall he's a decent human being.

I second that😊
Originally posted by pooja.s92

I second that😊

POOOJAAAA... i love ur siggy...πŸ€—πŸ€—... it has my name... muaaaahhhh love u babieee..😳😳
Originally posted by Pulwasha

POOOJAAAA... i love ur siggy...πŸ€—πŸ€—... it has my name... muaaaahhhh love u babieee..😳😳

Palooooo ... Thanks !! I love you tooπŸ€—

We're partner in crime after allπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by pooja.s92

Palooooo ... Thanks !! I love you tooπŸ€—

We're partner in crime after allπŸ˜‰

ofcourse beautiful PIC for life..πŸ˜ƒ