Users

Frequent Posters

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sameer or Shweta? Sameer yaar :)
LOL ......purva ๐Ÿ˜›

You could only find four flaws in dolly ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜†   ...I also want sam to win ........I love dolly only for her fun and entertainment she brought into this boring season .......I don't want dolly to win ofcourse๐Ÿ˜›
.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prodigy007

Sameer or Shweta? Sameer yaar :)

sensible choice ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰
btw, u stay in india?

if yes..

Vote for SAMIR... Vote for SAMIR

.Monami. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuttabhai

LOL ......purva ๐Ÿ˜›

You could only find four flaws in dolly ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜†   ...I also want sam to win ........I love dolly only for her fun and entertainment she brought into this boring season .......I don't want dolly to win ofcourse๐Ÿ˜›

den stop endorsin her victory ๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by: monami18385

den stop endorsin her victory ๐Ÿ˜›

LOL .......These days I am endorsing sammy more than my lovely dolly ๐Ÿ˜›
.Monami. thumbnail
Originally posted by: prernazz

Monami - Dolly always does this, she has a problem following other's directions - remember she kicked up a fuss for the group dance Shweta was choreographing; and again for Munni Badnam dance. Sorry KB, ab char flaw hai to hai. And I don't like Dolly as much as I love Sam.

yep quite evident by her statement today 2 Sam dat:
" har cheez tumharay hisaab se nahi chalegi... " or did she say dat we cant listen to everything you say??

wutver.. she wants 2 b in control........ dts y she likes Khalli....... he lets her control him ๐Ÿ˜›

@KB - Dolly's flaws have been discussed to death, I wanted to talk about her positive points, which nobody seems to be doing. People like her for the drama, but that is like enjoying her weaknesses.

Anyway Sammy boy it is and has to be. And though I'm in India, I'm actually scared to vote, coz everytime I've voted for a candidate, that candidate has lost.

Umm should I vote for Dolly, you think?
I liked the way Sammy put Khali and Dolly on the spot today.
.Monami. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuttabhai

LOL .......These days I am endorsing sammy more than my lovely dolly ๐Ÿ˜›

Dhany Ho Aapkay Arjun Ji ! Itna Bada Baledaan .. !! Itihaas K Panno Mei Aapka Naam Likha Jayega Fosho ๐Ÿ˜‰ ...

in short, thanks ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@ Purva

Don't waste your money on voting. I was hoping that dolly stay until final week for the sake of entertainment.

I didn't really enjoy her fights/abuse ...i liked her morning dances, impersonations of veena and gossiping stuff ...She is very sweet when she does all that ๐Ÿ˜›  But I admire her guts ..