DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Kajenfan.Sonia

🀣
anyways coming back to the topic

ST will win for sure

samir fan following is not even half that of ST

sonia are u kidding me.... Sam has got a huge fan following after joining big boss..
And thats quite a huge achievement bcuz before that he was nt really known so people really luv him fr his character and personality only =)
Originally posted by: HiphopStahKiran

sonia are u kidding me.... Sam has got a huge fan following after joining big boss..
And thats quite a huge achievement bcuz before that he was nt really known so people really luv him fr his character and personality only =)

Shweta's fan following is mainly cause of her work (character she played) while Sam is liked for his his personality in real life rather than some hyped tv/movie character 😊

@ KB - RE: Sammy

1. Playing the emotionally vulnerable card - ok He's not a master at that image, I think Ashmit was doing very fine with it till he got involved with Veena. However why I say he's playing that card:

Initial days, his bewilderment reg. why ppl promise him that they would support him captaincy and then back out and then go-ahead and nominate him that week. I think he failed to grasp the intricacies of the game then.

Secondly - shedding tears in one episode that he was missing his mother.

His discussions with MT and ST in the earlier days about his divorce and how it shattered him. His statement somewhere ( not sure if it was to Salman or one of the tabloids around the time he has was out of the house) that he wanted to win BB so he could show Rajyalaxmi that he was in no ways less than Rahul (hullllooo what about Neelam)

2. Stubbornness regarding the fight and the stand he had taken.

Yes he did try to speak to BB during the fight, and probably he was assaulted, I am not denying both these. But it's possible that the actor who plays Bigg Boss wasn't around when Sammy tried to talk to him, isn't it? Anyway that's only my conjecture.

What I recall about that episode is that he waited till a particular time regarding the announcement from BB and when it didn't come in, he said ok I had decided to wait only till this particular time and no more. Thats when he took off his mike and started carrying his stuff to the gate.

Despite repeated announcements by BB, Sam did not really go in to have the discussion. Probably the matter could've been sorted out amicably. Shweta even told him that BB wasn't going to evict him at all and just wanted him to go into the CR once. But Sam refused. He later admitted to Salman (during the partiality issue) that he was at fault for not going into the CR when asked to.

Now there could be only two reasons for doing so - Either he felt that he was wronged and assaulted and so wanted out of the house; Or he was doing this as part of a strategy. Now if he was taking a principled stand, he should not have accepted the reasoning BB team gave him for the incident. He and the team all claim that he was shown certain footage where he realized he was at fault to some extent and thats why he returned. Again as part of a principled stand then his next step should've been to quit the house, as soon as Dolly re-entered.

So in a nutshell - he would not accept BB's reasoning when he is in the house, but the same logic works after he is out of the house. He leaves the house because he feels insecure, but when the culprits return, he shows no rancor.

In any case, I personally feel that refusing discussions and forcing a stand are not acts of maturity. I would have no respect for a person who does that, however justified they might feel on the topic.

Btw, I don't think that Sammy is a hypocrite or fake. I think of all the housemates he is the most genuine person. It requires a person of rare moral fiber to sit in the sun for so long, without food or water, refusing all companionship in order to make a point. However justified or unjustified that stand is. He has my respect for the way he acted, my problem is with the reasoning behind it.

Next installment - Dollwa
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prernazz

he wanted to win BB so he could show Rajyalaxmi that he was in no ways less than Rahul (hullllooo what about Neelam)

Trust me, on that i was thinking the same, now he wanted 2 prove 2 neelam or still is he challenging his ex-wife?
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: BB-FAN

NONE

BOTH SAMEER AND ESPECIALLY SHWETA ARE HYPOCRATIC A**   HO**S

n veena is jaahil aurat   n chucklehead..

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Kajenfan.Sonia

🀣
anyways coming back to the topic

ST will win for sure

samir fan following is not even half that of ST

agree sonia , i think dt some of them sam gatthered  from st's fans  , literally he should be thankful to shweta....
@Purva ..RE: Sameer babu

Good post. It looks like dolly-fight was the most controversial event so far.

Here is my take on dolly-fight with sammy ...

After whole verbal spat, dolly hit sameer with a rod. Now forget who was at fault, dolly broke the rule and she should have been evicted the very next minute. As simple as that. 😳

Now dolly being TRP trump card, bigg boss did not entertain sameer's request to talk to BB. In turn, bigg boss introduces a new twist , he asks housemates to save or evict both. Now how fair was that to sameer ? Bigg boss takes about 2 days to act on the whole issue .... so why should sameer not act up when BB was calling him in the house ? It was clear by then that BB was favouring Dollwa. When someone has been physically hurt, BB should at least allow him to talk to him and express his feelings .....whats wrong in that ? πŸ˜•

For me, sam has been genunine but childish at times. But he was still himself in most of  the situations. He hasn't made any conscious effort to build his image on the show.

Was shweta genuine when she called BB god ?
Was shweta genuine when she made zameer statement ?
Was she genuine she tried to manipulate  sara's mind ?

Can you post dollwa installment in new topic ? We can continue with sammy -ST here ....I haven't read your ST post yet.

Edited by kuttabhai - 13 years ago
@ Purva RE : Shweta Madam (my personal opinion)

Beautiful post and I always love your choice of words. I do take off my hat to give you a bow .πŸ‘πŸΌ  But I also must mention that I felt your post was little biased. It did not reflect the true picture. You pretty much discussed her postive side only.

Here is why .

Not everyone was happy when shweta was kitchen captain. We have heard sara, rahul, veena, hrishant complaining in various episodes.Every one has praised Dolly so far as the captain. Infact Shweta was too dominating as Kitchen captain and should I even mention that she is too lazy to work in kitchen? πŸ˜³ Everyone supported dolly when she proclaimed kitchen captaincy.

Shweta is very camera conscious and is smart player. After being exiled from kitchen, she smartly chose Garden. There was no other choice as well as she had no work to do in house. πŸ˜›

Now she sits with people and lets them vent out frustration. True. Agreed. But she smartly makes a cheeky comment which could be classified as diplomatic bitching. If you remember how she used to complain about chai made by dolly and other issues. Let me give you recent example.shweta was bitching to asmit about Khali being Lazy and said he uses chaipatti for 3 days ...But when sallu asked , she took U turn and said Khali is no more lazy and does everything very  neatly ....why change stand ?πŸ˜•  Be honest !! There was another incident when she complained to Manoj about Hrishant't nasty jokes. She also backed off her Zameer statement as well which confirms that she does not mean what she says 😳 She also took U-turn on BF discussion with Sam ....πŸ˜•

Now I agree that she is intelligent but she is not straightforward. She is intelligent in a way that she manipulates words and is cautious about every move she makes. She is the smartest player in the house but she is not genuine.

I personally think she was ready to handle Dolly Bindra. We must remember that they have known each other in the past while working for some event. Dolly must have fought with her back then as well. Thats why they have those differences. She knew very well how dolly bindra is . But she was  smart enough to play victim to dolly. She pulled off "BB is god " stunt quite unconvincingly I must say. πŸ˜†

Now Lets not discuss about Raja and her personal life here. I guess we both do not have accurate data to comment on it.I usually don't go by these news articles !

Bigg boss has definitely favoured her. I provided two examples in my post.

So yeah, she is smartest player in the house. But for me, she is not being herself. She is like a smooth operator. The other day veena explained how sweetly she bitches about others.

My 2 cents πŸ˜›

.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i would like to add on to Kuttabhai's post

dat shweta holds grudges as well..

though sammy has forgivn dolly as said dat she;s sweet...

shweta still doesnt trust dolly ..... bt obviously .. behavs sweet with her : )

Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: monami18385

i would like to add on to Kuttabhai's post

dat shweta holds grudges as well..

though sammy has forgivn dolly as said dat she;s sweet...

shweta still doesnt trust dolly ..... bt obviously .. behavs sweet with her : )

yes..she said dolly'll blast again,,it does happened on y'dayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i think its her nice observation😳😳 (if we think in a positive way)