Sameer and shweta : Who is better ??? - Page 13

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by kuttabhai

Yes Pamela anderson also owes to Shweta ....She became a known name only after spending little time with shweta in bigg boss 😳

🀣
Originally posted by monami18385

samir na hota... tu yeah thread he nahi hota : )

Agar main naa hota , to yeh thread na hota ... πŸ˜†   so thank me 😳

I am seriously waiting for some unbiased ST fans to put in their views here so we can have a healthy discussion.  I could be wrong but at least we should discuss original topic.

Originally posted by Chits1

Do celebrities pay all their bhakts? then it is worth doing their bhakti.πŸ˜†

yaar sometimes they become like BHAGWAAN  , n ppl forget their frndship for them..

Bro, I'm not agreed here, ther might be 3/4 members might labelled u guys as ST haters. so, it is not good 2 generalise the ST fans😳

I did not generalize ....it was in response to those who call us ST haters . You have been active in this forum for a while now so you know that its not just 3 -4 . πŸ˜›
if u name them, then i wouldn't mind. coz from this, they'll learn that they shouldn't call u guys as ST haters.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†so, list their name, they'll learn a lessonConfused

Yes Pamela anderson also owes to Shweta ....She became a known name only after spending little time with shweta in bigg boss 😳

Farah Khan is famous because Shweta gave her chai in the bathroom. Shweta made TMK a superhit.
Originally posted by monami18385

samir na hota... tu yeah thread he nahi hota : )

or dono naa hote to  es forum   m koi naa hota..
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Farah Khan is famous because Shweta gave her chai in the bathroom. Shweta made TMK a superhit.

Was it phati hui chai ? 😳 
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Dolly got recognition for her actions in the show. Shweta already had fans because of her daily soaps. BB is a show where people get to see real side of these reel actors. I don't think Shweta made any genuine fans from this show. The ones she made are all thanks to her association with Sameer.

Aanchal was classier and prettier so yes, my comparison is not right. πŸ˜›

hunnn ,   all st fans started liking him since when  he supported  her.. warna, nobody used to like adding his name with shweta..

i hv seen aanchal when she walks , looks like awkward.

Was it phati hui chai ? 😳 
nehi...masala wala chai🀣
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

yaar sometimes they become like BHAGWAAN  , n ppl forget their frndship for them..
hmm....yeh log bhagwan hain πŸ˜²πŸ˜†