Sameer and shweta : Who is better ??? - Page 12

Posted: 13 years ago
are shweta naa hoti  to yeah discussion nahi hota ..
Sam all the way.I find him well educated and a decent guy.
Do celebrities pay all their bhakts? then it is worth doing their bhakti.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by monami18385

i find shweta tolerable thanks to samir! : )

THANX TO SAMEER.. many persons keep saying in ddt, sam is very boring..infact he is??
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

are shweta naa hoti  to yeah discussion nahi hota ..

samir na hota... tu yeah thread he nahi hota : )

Originally posted by Rasny

Exactly ... I dont know why we are labelled as ST haters πŸ˜•   I think that is one way for them to defend shweta critics πŸ˜†
Bro, I'm not agreed here, ther might be 3/4 members might labelled u guys as ST haters. so, it is not good 2 generalise the ST fans😳[/QUOTE]

I did not generalize ....it was in response to those who call us ST haters . You have been active in this forum for a while now so you know that its not just 3 -4 . πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Chits1

Do celebrities pay all their bhakts? then it is worth doing their bhakti.πŸ˜†

I hope they do. Otherwise all this wastage of emotions...sad!! πŸ˜• 
Originally posted by Prernatic

Pooja you are a ST hater...sab ke saath mil ke Shweta ko bash karti ho aur phir Shweta AT main bhi post karti ho aur kehti ho you r not a Shweta hater.....bas tum logon ko yehi sunna hai na ke SAMEER IS THE BEST AUR WOH HI WINNER BANEGA.....toh theeke hum sab ne maana ab Shweta ko beech main mat lao 😑 Shweta ka naam mat lo apni posts main 😑😑😑 YOUR POSTS SHOULD NOT INCLUDE SHWETA'S NAME BE IT IN A BAD OR GOOOD WAY......KEEP DROOOLING ON SAMEER BUT DONT DRAG SHWETA IN YOUR POSTS 😑😑 SPARE HER PLZZZZ....

No, I am a PROUD member of Sam, Dolly and Shweta's ATπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

Oh pleasee .. I post there cause I like her and I criticize her there too. We don't form a gang and then plan to bash Shweta. We aren't jobless .. Plus we really DO NOT care..

I am BORED to death of all your senseless posts. Srsly!

Originally posted by Chits1

Sam all the way.I find him well educated and a decent guy.

manna padega..
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

shweta would be like aanchal for gine chune persons but a large nos of persons know her from  her fst show .. i think dt u should hv written  thoda ulta , bcoz  persons did not know   even dolly before ,  she also got recognition bcoz of st..

Dolly got recognition for her actions in the show. Shweta already had fans because of her daily soaps. BB is a show where people get to see real side of these reel actors. I don't think Shweta made any genuine fans from this show. The ones she made are all thanks to her association with Sameer.

Aanchal was classier and prettier so yes, my comparison is not right. πŸ˜›