Sameer and shweta : Who is better ???

Posted: 13 years ago
Looks like Shweta and sameer both will make it to the finals this season. Between these two, sam appears to be a deserving winner. 👍🏼

Sam sounds very genuine and always stands up for what he feels is right. He never changed his stand in dolly-fight as well as big-boss dolly partiality issue. He is not dominating like shweta and he ofcourse works in the house( not lazy or kaamchor) 😆. He did not get enough camera footage so far but he is not Dramebaaz like others to cry for camera footage. Sameer is straight forward as well and he has always stood for his friend (shweta). 👍🏼

Sameer definitely has some zameer (unlike his friend) 😳 😆
😆

Shweta is playing smart ofcourse but as a person she sounds okay. But she is great dancer for sure :)

So who is better and deserves to be a winner? 😛

PS: This time female contenstant may win so shweta could be winner. Not to mention, bigg boss has always favored shweta with Chori tasks at the right time. After completing chori task last week, they were rewarded with food already. So what was the need for another reward by nominating her for  captaincy?? 😳

EDIT : Also a week before she was paired with Assmit in blindfold task, so she was automatically saved from nomination. Sameer and Seema had to suffer for no reason 😕  Bigg has been more partial towards shweta than dolly. 😆

Edited by kuttabhai - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keep it down Pinky 😳
pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kajenfan.Sonia

@kb loves st ... dont u ?

tumhe pata nahi?her biggest fan 😛

Originally posted by: Kajenfan.Sonia

@kb loves st ... dont u ?

Please post questions related to topic ....You are not judging me here

Originally posted by: pinky no1

tumhe pata nahi?her biggest fan 😛

Ok answer this ...

Why do I have to be fan of someone ??? Am I not simply allowed to post my views ?

Rather than talking about me , why don't you prove me wrong in above post .........if you are true ST lover ...please enlighten why ST is more deserving than Sam ...😎

Originally posted by: kuttabhai

Please post questions related to topic ....You are not judging me here

🤣
anyways coming back to the topic

ST will win  for sure

samir fan following is not even half that of ST
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Sam gets irritating sometimes especially with his jokes which no one find funny. Shweta on the other hand is playing the game smartly !

Cant tell who exactly is better but definitely Shweta is a smart player and has a good chance of winning the show !! 😉

Ok answer this ...

Why do I have to be fan of someone ??? Am I not simply allowed to post my views ?

Rather than talking about me , why don't you prove me wrong in above post .........if you are true ST lover ...please enlighten why ST is more deserving than Sam ...😎

bec ppl like ----- cant live without talking about her
so she is most popular
hence already the winner
pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ok answer this ...

lol useless question to ST fans,we r biased u knw 😛 anywaz chill
rose-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I want both to b winner but tht can't happen:(
sooo i will go 4 ST coz so many ppl were against her but she maintained her dignity! I nevr knw her b4 BB but now she is 1 of my fav:)