Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

NOT IMPRESSIVE MAHI MAHI (Page 4)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mgdg_2010

i'm really sorry but i don't agree with u.........this was the most emotional song sequence done in GHSP.....but i want to say one thing the cvs should be more logical with GEET's pregnancy.....i mean preggy geet with such bold danceShocked sorry to say.....i can't match this two......it is a treat to eyes even though....just my pov....  
again pregnancyConfused

just cause geet is pregnant does not mean that she is handicap babes.....a girl who is pregnant...which someone did the calculations...she is only 3 months pregnant....in this she can walk....jog......in fact exericise is the best solution to have a good labor....

doctors suggest pregnant ladies to stay active and work out.......as it is good for them and the baby....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babygurl10mgdg_2010

jawo.rani Senior Member
jawo.rani
jawo.rani

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
i personaly LOVED IT IT WAS AWSOSOMEEEEEEEEEEEE
sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by sana_sugarbun

I dont get y ppl start comparing the romantic sequences????Kurbaan Hua was a totally different sequence and Mahi Mahi today's one was different too. Both of them had their own beauty and charm. Both of them rocked BIG TIMEE!!!!!!!!!!! Instead of thanking CVs for their wonderful job, y ppl try to find flaws and compare???Seriously you guys have really high expectations. No one is perfect, there were some mistakes coz of the editing but so what? Just sit back and enjoy the majic of Maneet

man goli maro editing ko....

how can u even think of flaws when the sequence was soooo breath taking???OuchLOL

it was amazing!!!!

HAHAH No dear i never meant mistakes i was pointing to the ppl who are finding flaws and you re right. It was one HOT , STEAMY and SEXY danceEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
we should not compare every thing with previous thing this is different situation, I loved ie more expression wise also,Geet has emoted very nicely according to the situation, steps was also good, after turning back and come to maan that face I really like most, its aswwwwww. they looked awww together in any situation.love them soooooooooooo much 

Edited by alovi_21 - 21 December 2010 at 12:15pm

mysterygurl1427

robbieluvr IF-Sizzlerz
robbieluvr
robbieluvr

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
I don't agree, i think it was Superb!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoulmysterygurl1427

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
I really loved the dance, it was about the pain they have for each other and Maan's assurance to geeth and Geeth accepting it in the end! 

mysterygurl1427

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
I think what the topic maker was trying to say was that the sequence shown on SBB was better than what was shown in the episode.

I tend to agree as the camera angles(the SBB cameras) were different and some of the scenes shown in SBB were edited in the actual episode.
mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by mgdg_2010

i'm really sorry but i don't agree with u.........this was the most emotional song sequence done in GHSP.....but i want to say one thing the cvs should be more logical with GEET's pregnancy.....i mean preggy geet with such bold danceShocked sorry to say.....i can't match this two......it is a treat to eyes even though....just my pov....  
again pregnancyConfused

just cause geet is pregnant does not mean that she is handicap babes.....a girl who is pregnant...which someone did the calculations...she is only 3 months pregnant....in this she can walk....jog......in fact exericise is the best solution to have a good labor....

doctors suggest pregnant ladies to stay active and work out.......as it is good for them and the baby....
yes
i respect your point of view....
infact exercise is a good solution for easy labour.....
but to remind u first trimester is the most danger zone for miscarrage to happen....
cv's want to show emotions they can do it in other way with dialouges.....
or even with a background music & expressions......
the girl had a lot of mental stress that is enough to cause a mc.....
she is enough active don't u think that......office+ cooking+Maan ki gussa etc etc.....
no offence to u.....
it's my pov that she should not be in high hills & these ucchal kudh.....that is more rational to me....
btw it's a fiction not reality i forget that.....hope u understand....Wink

Go to top