India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

NOT IMPRESSIVE MAHI MAHI (Page 3)

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
I wish it were longer...but I loved it! And I agree with Ritu....the situations are completely different! But I was super impressed, especially with how Maan picks her up and makes her sit in his lap and talks to her....lovely end!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RituparnaaSilentsoul

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
i'm really sorry but i don't agree with u.........this was the most emotional song sequence done in GHSP.....but i want to say one thing the cvs should be more logical with GEET's pregnancy.....i mean preggy geet with such bold danceShocked sorry to say.....i can't match this two......it is a treat to eyes even though....just my pov....  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sana_sugarbun

Shweta13 IF-Dazzler
Shweta13
Shweta13

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Actually here the situation is completely diff that from Kurbaan Hua...
Try n understand ! The theme of the dance is totally diff.
The dance was really awesome.Here Geet is hurt n afraid n sad.
Maan is also hurt but confused n very passionate that Geet is nt sharing the truth with him !So the seq is perfectly OK with the theme.

Analyse each step.Its absolutely perfect ! Its nt a romantic hot happy seq ! See the scene where geet realizes that she cant live without Maan n comes back to him with Mahi tune n that time Maan was very hurt n dissapointed .........their exp was really brilliant I can say !

what are u kidding me?? U cannot compare KH to this song at all...both dances were done on a a different situation!!!!! This new sequence WAS AMAZING!!!!! I agree with u Ritu......this song was mindblowing....and dance was BRILLIANT...and Gurti burned the screen!! The emotions for KH and for this were totally different.....you cannot compare them because emotions then and now were totally different!!!!

This dance was the love and pain both maaneet are going through!!! IT WAS AMAZING!! I felt both
of their emotions...that i teared up!!!

KH did not make make cry.....KH made Shocked...it was hot KH was only passionate.....and it was too amazing

Maahi....was passionate....painful.....romantic.....Maaneet's turmoil confusion.......there were so many emotions flowing......in this one...it was amazing!!!

I completely agree with you mystery, these two dances not be compared, they are done at two different stages of love and life and different situations, their expressions , passion and intenstity were fully expressed with the fear of losing each other.

i must say it was an awesome portray of mixed feelings together and its our maaneet who does it in a best way

mgdg_2010mysterygurl1427

sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I dont get y ppl start comparing the romantic sequences????Kurbaan Hua was a totally different sequence and Mahi Mahi today's one was different too. Both of them had their own beauty and charm. Both of them rocked BIG TIMEE!!!!!!!!!!! Instead of thanking CVs for their wonderful job, y ppl try to find flaws and compare???Seriously you guys have really high expectations. No one is perfect, there were some mistakes coz of the editing but so what? Just sit back and enjoy the majic of Maneet

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

supriamgdg_2010Silentsoulmysterygurl1427

maaniqra IF-Sizzlerz
maaniqra
maaniqra

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
i felt it was one of the most beautiful sequences i have seen in GHSP..i have seen so many in GHSP that one cannot rate which it better agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yaar sequence is amazing

mgdg_2010

sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mgdg_2010

i'm really sorry but i don't agree with u.........this was the most emotional song sequence done in GHSP.....but i want to say one thing the cvs should be more logical with GEET's pregnancy.....i mean preggy geet with such bold danceShocked sorry to say.....i can't match this two......it is a treat to eyes even though....just my pov....  

Yea i agree with you. Cvs need to focus on Preggy issue. Its not tht i didnt like the dance i LOVED it but i  mean i have never scene a preggy lady with such dance movesLOLLOL

mgdg_2010mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

I wish it were longer...but I loved it! And I agree with Ritu....the situations are completely different! But I was super impressed, especially with how Maan picks her up and makes her sit in his lap and talks to her....lovely end!
yes babes it was superb...outstanding...and just brilliant!!!

i too wish it was longer......i wanted more!!

mgdg_2010

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana_sugarbun

I dont get y ppl start comparing the romantic sequences????Kurbaan Hua was a totally different sequence and Mahi Mahi today's one was different too. Both of them had their own beauty and charm. Both of them rocked BIG TIMEE!!!!!!!!!!! Instead of thanking CVs for their wonderful job, y ppl try to find flaws and compare???Seriously you guys have really high expectations. No one is perfect, there were some mistakes coz of the editing but so what? Just sit back and enjoy the majic of Maneet

man goli maro editing ko....

how can u even think of flaws when the sequence was soooo breath taking???OuchLOL

it was amazing!!!!

mgdg_2010

Go to top