Posted: 13 years ago
sbb ki coverage bhat achi ti jab kay dramy mai dkh kay bilkul b maza nhi aya  sorry guyz ho skta ha ap mjh sy sahmat na ho pr kuch kami tau lagi................ kurban hua jasa mahi sequence nhi taπŸ˜’Edited by riyakhan - 13 years ago
Actually here the situation is completely diff that from Kurbaan Hua...
Try n understand ! The theme of the dance is totally diff.
The dance was really awesome.Here Geet is hurt n afraid n sad.
Maan is also hurt but confused n very passionate that Geet is nt sharing the truth with him !So the seq is perfectly OK with the theme.

Analyse each step.Its absolutely perfect ! Its nt a romantic hot happy seq ! See the scene where geet realizes that she cant live without Maan n comes back to him with Mahi tune n that time Maan was very hurt n dissapointed .........their exp was really brilliant I can say !
i felt it was one of the most beautiful sequences i have seen in GHSP..i have seen so many in GHSP that one cannot rate which it better but yes it is among the tops..
Kurbaan Hua was beautiful but the emotions and the reasons for that sequence were so different..
The raw emotions shown by both the leads ..amaaing work by GC n DD i say...
Just have no words...only one word...BRILLIANT
@ Rituparna very rightly said.. The sequence was awesome and the dance was mindblowing.. The highlight is when Geet realised she cant stay away from Maan and came back and danced boldly... Awesome to the core..

@Riya

U changed the total Topic n post !πŸ˜•

Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Maan is also hurt but confused n very passionate that Geet is nt sharing the truth with him !So the seq is perfectly OK with the theme.

Analyse each step.Its absolutely perfect ! Its nt a romantic hot happy seq ! See the scene where geet realizes that she cant live without Maan n comes back to him with Mahi tune n that time Maan was very hurt n dissapointed .........their exp was really brilliant I can say !

what are u kidding me?? U cannot compare KH to this song at all...both dances were done on a a different situation!!!!! This new sequence WAS AMAZING!!!!! I agree with u Ritu......this song was mindblowing....and dance was BRILLIANT...and Gurti burned the screen!! The emotions for KH and for this were totally different.....you cannot compare them because emotions then and now were totally different!!!!

This dance was the love and pain both maaneet are going through!!! IT WAS AMAZING!! I felt both
of their emotions...that i teared up!!!

KH did not make make cry.....KH made 😲...it was hot KH was only passionate.....and it was too amazing

Maahi....was passionate....painful.....romantic.....Maaneet's turmoil confusion.......there were so many emotions flowing......in this one...it was amazing!!!

SORRY YAR WO MRI NHI TI POST  GALTI SY HO GAI

Originally posted by Rituparnaa

yep..agree completely... every song seq cannot be compared to KH or to any other seq for tht matter... thy all have a different story and a different set of emotions running in them...

i loved maahi maahi.. could feel geets anguish so well! and yes, the scene where she turns back to him... one can actually feel the twist in her heart- she cannot go away from him, just cannot hurt him any which way! beautiful depiction.
sorry this is way different and beautiful song picturised till date since it is emotional one can't compair with kurban hua.
seeing the costumes i thought soo but for my surprise it is a classic example of exellency with a style
Originally posted by ninand

yep..agree completely... every song seq cannot be compared to KH or to any other seq for tht matter... thy all have a different story and a different set of emotions running in them...

i loved maahi maahi.. could feel geets anguish so well! and yes, the scene where she turns back to him... one can actually feel the twist in her heart- she cannot go away from him, just cannot hurt him any which way! beautiful depiction.

aap dono ne meri har feelings ko yahan likh diya...meri bhi same thoughts hai about this maahi seq.....and yeah, totally agree wid you ninand, that particular part when geet came back to him...it was according to me one of the best Gurti scenes....her turmoil and fear was so clear...he is her only hope for survival....