Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Woah Pratap is getting creepy (Page 3)

ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lord_Aragon

Originally posted by sunaina02

Glad that you felt the creepiness at last .

I have felt it the day he humiliated shravan in front of Sachi which is a big no-no for any boys father . if it was in real life, the wife would take this advantage and forever torment her husband.

I cannot take all this crap - just imagining that he is planning it all out for shravans good.

Thats why I hate this idea of bringing in another "hot and sexy" actor and Pratap and Inderji going gaga over him and showing him as a superman , good in everything. 

Seriously Su.. i also had similar feelings....

a) Why is he so hell bent on getting Saachi remarried... she is not a "bacchi" who dont know what is good and what is bad for her.. who is he to take her decisions... he is acting as a matchmaker (shaadi.com) , like he would be getting commission.

b) If he is so cynic.. why he let the wedding happen at the first place.. was he living in a fool's paradise then ?

c) People at this age became mature and think logically.. when he found the contract ... he not for once tried to to find out the reason behind it .

I generally do not understand " wo to meri bahu nahi beti hai " concept.. when you cant help your own blood.. who was with you fro 20+ years.. what is the guarantee that you will take care of your so called daughter.

Shravan should ask saachi, 1 lakh or not.. whether she is ready to live with him or not.. coz even if shravan brings 1 lakh.. pratap will find a new excuse..

So true, they overreacted too quickly about the contract. They didnt even try to find out WHY they had a contract .. And also the thing with bahus being daughters ClapClapClap Let a bahu be a bahu, a bahu has its own status & a daughter another. Sure you should consider your bahu like your own daughter type BUT dont forget that in the end of the day, that is your SONS WIFE, not YOUR OWN DAUGHTER ..

Jignsh65 Senior Member
Jignsh65
Jignsh65

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lord_Aragon

Originally posted by sunaina02

<font color="#0000cc">HI Lord aragom ( your name please ?)</font>

</strong>

<font color="#0000cc">Always like your posts though you hardly ever post . guess you are a silent reader of the forum most of the time.</font>

<font color="#0000cc">I dont like making bahus into betis at all.</font>

<font color="#0000cc">It emphasizzes the fact bahus can be tormented and totured ny in-lawsunless you call them beti . Arre baba , in that caseshe becomes a sister to your son .....LOL</font>

<font color="#0000cc">I agree with your all points and from the very begining I was against this crappy jealousy track and have alwasy voiced my opinion .</font>

<font color="#0000cc">Ranbir should have come earlier , when Shravan did not love ( or realize his love for ) Sachi . </font>

<strong><font color="#0000cc">They have completely butchered a nice fatherly character of Prataap.</font>

<font color="#0000cc">God knows what these CVs eat to get such crappy story </font><font color="#0000cc">lines out of their head</font>

Hi Su..

its rahul here... and yup i am most of the times silent reader.. unless i find something very interesting/annoying... one of the reason could be that a bit embarassing for a guy to venture among the forte of gals..Smile...

Anyways.. i always liked your post.. your FF is amazing.. wonder whether you looking for some alternate careerBig smile.... but somehow i find that in last few posts you are very pro-barun... when someone is good we don't need to defend them stoically... and i believe that there is scope of 2 good actors in the serial... and any-day barun scores higher on acting...
hey Rahul gals here are quite friendly, i hadly open a post here since we got very talentd writers here so wats left is jus share ur views.but dnt wory there sum few boys round 2 support u.

Go to top