Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Woah Pratap is getting creepy (Page 2)

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Glad that you felt the creepiness at last .

I have felt it the day he humiliated shravan in front of Sachi which is a big no-no for any boys father . if it was in real life, the wife would take this advantage and forever torment her husband.

I cannot take all this crap - just imagining that he is planning it all out for shravans good.

Thats why I hate this idea of bringing in another "hot and sexy" actor and Pratap and Inderji going gaga over him and showing him as a superman , good in everything. 

gina,su chitra
 i also felt the shiftiness,creepiness in pratap's eyes.
no selfrespecting FIL will matchmake for his DIL, even when his son is still married.
true its all crap. but the cvs think differently

desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
If i were shravan then i would have somehow managed 1 lac and thrown at face of Pratap..and simply told him for you I am dead now and left house along with saanchi. His character use to be strong i dont know why cv are continuing to butcher it.............. His character  earlier use to draw respect but now everyone  hates him.... Please CV maintain dignity of characters dont butchered them completely

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77maris08

Lord_Aragon Groupbie
Lord_Aragon
Lord_Aragon

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:20pm | IP Logged

Glad that you felt the creepiness at last .

I have felt it the day he humiliated shravan in front of Sachi which is a big no-no for any boys father . if it was in real life, the wife would take this advantage and forever torment her husband.

I cannot take all this crap - just imagining that he is planning it all out for shravans good.

Thats why I hate this idea of bringing in another "hot and sexy" actor and Pratap and Inderji going gaga over him and showing him as a superman , good in everything. 

Seriously Su.. i also had similar feelings....

a) Why is he so hell bent on getting Saachi remarried... she is not a "bacchi" who dont know what is good and what is bad for her.. who is he to take her decisions... he is acting as a matchmaker (shaadi.com) , like he would be getting commission.

b) If he is so cynic.. why he let the wedding happen at the first place.. was he living in a fool's paradise then ?

c) People at this age became mature and think logically.. when he found the contract ... he not for once tried to to find out the reason behind it .

I generally do not understand " wo to meri bahu nahi beti hai " concept.. when you cant help your own blood.. who was with you fro 20+ years.. what is the guarantee that you will take care of your so called daughter.

Shravan should ask saachi, 1 lakh or not.. whether she is ready to live with him or not.. coz even if shravan brings 1 lakh.. pratap will find a new excuse..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77sandy.21Mr.Zkmaris08

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
HI Lord aragom ( your name please ?)

Always like your posts though you hardly ever post . guess you are a silent reader of the forum most of the time.

I dont like making bahus into betis at all.

It emphasizzes the fact bahus can be tormented and totured ny in-laws unless you  call them beti . Arre baba , in that  case she becomes a sister to your son .....LOL

I agree with your all points and from the very begining I was against this crappy jealousy track and have alwasy voiced my opinion .
Ranbir should have come earlier , when Shravan did not love ( or realize his love for ) Sachi .

They have completely butchered a nice fatherly character of Prataap.
God knows what these CVs eat to get such crappy story lines out of their head

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy.21Mr.Zkmaris08

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:08am | IP Logged

Always like your posts though you hardly ever post . guess you are a silent reader of the forum most of the time.

It emphasizzes the fact bahus can be tormented and totured ny in-laws unless you  call them beti . Arre baba , in that  case she becomes a sister to your son .....LOL

I agree with your all points and from the very begining I was against this crappy jealousy track and have alwasy voiced my opinion .
Ranbir should have come earlier , when Shravan did not love ( or realize his love for ) Sachi .

yes pratap's character has been totally butchered and light  in which he is shown these days ughhhh.Dead
Lord_Aragon Groupbie
Lord_Aragon
Lord_Aragon

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:19am | IP Logged

Hi Su..

its rahul here... and yup i am most of the times silent reader.. unless i find something very interesting/annoying... one of the reason could be that a bit embarassing for a guy to venture among the forte of gals..Smile...

Anyways.. i always liked your post.. your FF is amazing.. wonder whether you looking for some alternate careerBig smile.... but somehow i find that in last few posts you are very pro-barun... when someone is good we don't need to defend them stoically... and i believe that there is scope of 2 good actors in the serial... and any-day barun scores higher on acting...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77Mr.Zk

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Hi Rahul............its Chitra here.......me too liked ur post very much....infact ur username rang a bell n i thought i have read ur post way before in the forum but then u absconded........well dont be shy there r quite a few male members in the forum on a regular basis n they r comfortable with us...........plz come often ....u know with the entry of KW the posts nowadays r very childish n girlish...those teenage types.......so please bring in ur freshness n more varied discussions to ward them off. Me, Sunaina n few others r only against this useless track.......i hope it ends very very fast!!!
niru273 Goldie
niru273
niru273

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:40am | IP Logged
agree with u priya he is bcumin a weirdo!!

Go to top