Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Interesting Precap (Page 7)

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

decent_girllkellyssinipillaiMeena1

alpeshvara Senior Member
alpeshvara
alpeshvara

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prodigy007

Great! I hope this time either Dolly or Khali slap this sexually frustrated has-been all over the park & make him re bleach his pathetic shit coloured hair as a punishment :) Though nothing as such will happen but no harm in hoping against hope!

lol!!!!!! oh man love ur commentsThumbs Up
Rarewatcher Senior Member
Rarewatcher
Rarewatcher

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _adyy_

Originally posted by monami18385

isnt ashmit provokin dolly?
hmm.. i rembr veena's words wen dolly-shwta-samir fight tuk place...
dt matter cud hav been resolvd, samir provkd dolly, blah blah!
and nw she's d one puttin fuel in2 fire....

gosh! she really does hav a FISH memory :P

Nemo Kahiki ; p

Its not her fish memory she was always like that, the only diff is she is doing this now in face of the ppl...earlier she cleverly used Ashmit

remember in sara's case...100 times she told ashmit that she is hurt but please dont say anything to sara...she was very smartly making ashmit go at sara.

the day ashmit and sara got together again..she was pissed like something

the day ashmit and sara had fight she kept saying to ashmit that sara is stupid kid while in face of sara she was saying that sara more intelligent than any one in bb

this lady knows how to play the game but with less members now in house..her mask is coming out

also notice she doesnt knows that she is nominated this week..she is under impression its dolly..she feels secure at the moment so her real face is out now in public

Well saidClap
Veena is been like this from the beginning
Today she was complaining that Shwetha's mask has not been out yet and she claims Shwetha is always bitching /meeti choori.On the contrary  she the one  who is doing it obviously.Veena is a regular at it doing Idhar ka udhar and acting !!!!!!LOLShe has also been using Ashmit .
Even Dolly is doing idhar ka udhar very regularly nowadays...she exaggerates a lot when telling it the second time!!!!

Edited by Rarewatcher - 21 December 2010 at 8:04pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattusinipillaiArpitachohanprerna4rishav

mz.gigglez IF-Dazzler
mz.gigglez
mz.gigglez

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by decent_girll

Well as I haven't seen the episode yet I can't comment whose fault it was and who initiated it.. Its not the first time she is pissed with something or something.. you mean except her everyone is ill-mannered? I don't support violent anyways.. either starting or replying to it! If you like it.. its yours choice!

Okie.. I found Ashmit instigating her in a pathetic way.. Poor Dolly she should have slapped himAngry

Me too dont support violence .. But if someone constantly instigates her like tht, i dont mind itOuch Haan of course my choice Thumbs Up

Ashmit instigating Dolly? You mean the same way SAmeer instigated Dolly when she was fighting Shweta. It looks like the same picture to me, except those who were against Dolly then are now supporting her here LOL .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

decent_girllprerna4rishav

mz.gigglez IF-Dazzler
mz.gigglez
mz.gigglez

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monami18385

i hope BB evicts him for provoking Dolly : )

and then later bring him back too cuz Sameer ke saath bhi to yehi hua tha.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohan

mz.gigglez IF-Dazzler
mz.gigglez
mz.gigglez

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Ashmit is an ill-mannered spoilt brat !

If Bollywood wants to support any contestant, it should be Sam, not Ashmit.. Ashmit needs to leave asap !

Before AShmit its Dolly who needs to leave and this time not come back . This women is mentally ill , who the hell wakes up in the middle of the night to spy on others. Shes a psycho who cant hide her true personality for too long.

decent_girll

pawancool IF-Dazzler
pawancool
pawancool

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prodigy007

Great! I hope this time either Dolly or Khali slap this sexually frustrated has-been all over the park & make him re bleach his pathetic shit coloured hair as a punishment :) Though nothing as such will happen but no harm in hoping against hope!

ROFL
anna143 IF-Dazzler
anna143
anna143

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
YesSSS finally standing up to that bulldog who thinks she can control every single person in BB house. First she tried this with Shweta, Sam, Hrishant and now Ashmit. Dolly Bindra i think ran out of her medication isliye she was mum for the past few days but now shes back in action with her reality this is gnna be fun. I love it when people give her a hard time her true colors come out. She is a disgrace to women kind and a woman like her needs to give respect in order to gain respect or shes gnna get no whr in life. She is full of lies and i cant blive she lied about her bday just so she can get ppl to do sevaa for her .... god knows whats goin on in her head.  I feel extremely sorry for her husband but as long as shes bringin drame baazi on tv makes me have fun on her expense i love this to bitss ROFL 

mz.gigglez

Go to top