dadi ....now is the time

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
ok guys we have all seen dadi donning investigator's kit and investigating shravan and sanchi

now dadi take up the investigation kit again and put all your thoughts into how are you going to thwart pratap's plan

and you know she has been shown very astute always
i remember she never believed in all sanchi's lies to save shravan , she was always aware something was wrong in their relationship

and now she with her astute mind is aware that something very wrong is going on in pratap's mind and as usual nishi who knows nothing is acting like a road block for her

but anyways i fully trust dadi and her instincts
she is going to save shravan sanchi come whatever

its time dadi takes  a broom and beats all the crap out of pratap's mind

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kchitra77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yea me too want Dadi to do something right away...........they show her being astute but then they dont really show her doing anything to find it out.......Nidhi ughhhhh all she keeps saying is 'nahi dadi..aap bhi na.......' she always tries to stop her or lie to her.......
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i wish dadi could raise doubts about ranbeer's entry to saachi...coz now saachi knows that he is shravan's 'jaani dushman' and also shravan had pointed out to her that there's something fishy going on in pratap's mind....then in today's episode when pratap was enquiring about ranbeer with saachi, she surely must have smelt something foul cooking...
ChocolateChick thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I guess Nidhi is asleep 😆 Dadi should for sure get Ranbir out of there ASAP, she was right, couldn't he go to a hotel, if he's that wealthy?!

nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: atikna

ok guys we have all seen dadi donning investigator's kit and investigating shravan and sanchi

now dadi take up the investigation kit again and put all your thoughts into how are you going to thwart pratap's plan

and you know she has been shown very astute always
i remember she never believed in all sanchi's lies to save shravan , she was always aware something was wrong in their relationship

and now she with her astute mind is aware that something very wrong is going on in pratap's mind and as usual nishi who knows nothing is acting like a road block for her

but anyways i fully trust dadi and her instincts
she is going to save shravan sanchi come whatever

its time dadi takes  a broom and beats all the crap out of pratap's mind

it high time dadi steps in and takes some action
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 i think dadhi will don her jassoosi cap.
follow or eveasdrop  on prataps- ranbeer- mamas  conversations.
checkmate the trio by form an anti shravan club,with nidhi and madhura.
skilfully use rocky and mandira to her advantage; and unite saavan
desi_lover_guy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
she is always best.... always caring for shravan.... She will never let that marriage happen....she will try to thwart any evil plan of pratap and inder...