21st December Written Update

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Girls

Part 1

santu dm house

santu cooking - dm getting ready putting buttons- santu looks at him and laughs - she remembers  when she was angry how dm put the buttons uo and down to get her attention- dm asks her why is she laughing she tells him - dm says so you were angry i was tryimg to pacify you and even you  use to put tera bindi so i could fix itit- he said even baa knew that- santu asks him how baa knows? dm tells her i told baa and saddens at the thought of baa and tells santu i am feeling i am getting old how baa must feels growing old and not having her kids with her- santu tells him to call baa - he says no - my target is to teach megha and vishal a lesson - if i talk to baa i will weaken

guptaji comes with his assistant to dm's house- he tells dm we have an order for 5000 dia but want to make sure we can do it in such a short time- the assistant tells dm i told gupta it is a short notice we will get another order and start small- dm tell him - in life always fight and then you loose no problem but to give up without a fight is not done- he tells gupta do not worry santu and all workers will do it- santu say how will we finish all the dia- dm says do not worry i am with you

m- house

triveni give a bhajan book and tells him you have nothing to do as their is now work no orders-- the factory burned down thanks to your mum and on one cares for her ad all singing praises of hiten- vishal gets angry at triveni- triveni says yeah i know how much brains you have
vishal goes to megha and tells her we have to do what m-family does- we will give them food- so they will sing our praises and not m-family- triveni listening outside 

dia polishing room

santu tells musakar;s wife and tells her even you help - she says i do not know how to polish dia- santu tells no yo can count the dia give it to workers than i will do the final polish - give it to dm for final inspection and he will put it in the box- 
dm comes and tells everyone to start the work- sants says first i have to do aarti of my guru-it is only because of you today i have taken sucha big responsibility-  dm says what will all think- musakar;'s wife says how many husbands are there who support their wives to work and achieve something n life? santu does  does dm;s aarti -- and all start work

break

Part 2

dhrampur-
food being distributed all workers happy- food has come from m-haveli and malkin said if it is less come to the haveli for more food

santu dm house

santu polishing dia- sun is on her face she put her hand up to block the sun light- dm comes in and pulls the curtain so she can work- tere dil ka song on- santu working - dm looks on - happy- she finishes polishing and give the dia to dm to check- he smiles his ok
santu in the factory -with other workers- dm comes in with kichadi - santu tells him why he took the trouble- he says you are doing my job so i can do a woman's job beside it easier to cook kichadi than polishing a dia

m- house

nakul asking baa what is she doing - she tells him i am remembering dm so making his favorite vegetable
worker come in saying malkin ki jai with flowers - megha and vishal come down- vishal happy and comes forward but the wokers go and give a garland to baa- and thank her the food she gave- vishal says baa is not malkin megha is and i have given you food- workers tells no you cannot be the malik who take food form their workers mouth  - true malik treats workers like his children- no one will believe you as malik-triveni has told us the truth how the m-family have sacrificed to give us food- megha and vishal upset- 

guptaji tells dm - the goods have been sent via secured car- it is time for us to leave and go the dia merchant's office- he tells all the workers dm has been a good senapati but all you have been true soldiers- dm says if the goods are approved that will be our reward dm says lets all go - waiting in the office- they are served tea twice - dm is worried - gupta tells him i am sure we should not have any quality issues and i all told them goods are better than dhrampur other wise do not pay us
the dia merchant comes out and tells guptaji what is this- how can you play such a joke with us?
all worried

freeze on santu

Edited by ipodmackid - 13 years ago
Hi there Ipod....great to see you already there....looking forward to
the update....hope it gets better only........
hiiiiii girls.....
lets see what we have in store 2day...
Hello... Ah thought wil nt b able to see bandini today.....
Bt bt bt i hav d remote wid me nw...
Yipeeee bandini here i come... Lol
thanks to all you girls..... hope we got a good episode....
thanks sakshi and ushmi - both xmas angels

hope to get a good episode today

Sorry nt related to todays epi... Bt want to say : i want aasiya n rr to perform on newyear special program on imagine...
Want it badly...
Originally posted by ushmi

Sorry nt related to todays epi... Bt want to say : i want aasiya n rr to perform on newyear special program on imagine...
Want it badly...

me too ushmi - we want rr and aaisya to perform together

Ushmi we all want it so badly ..... hope they do perform... it'll be a treat to watch......

Epi start wid santu cooking n dm is buttoning his kurta...
Santu hav flashback of dm buttoning his kurta not properly...
Santu laughs..
Dm ask why she is laughing she tels nothng.. Dm tel der might b sum reason..
She tel abt d flashback nd tel hw u did it whn it was angry wid u... Dm tel so wht even u use to do such thing na... Mis placing d bindi always, i knw dat infact baa also knw dat..
He den get sad abt thinking baa