papia Goldie
papia
papia

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZZkumarZZ

Originally posted by atikna

hi sunaina

as you can see i am also working towards the same goal as you

we have never made separate posts to just you know discuss shravan's looks or even sanchi's looks

we are here to discuss the whole show not just one person or character

I totally Agree with you Ankita..Ya here we never praised about the actor or their looks...We are always discussed abt the Story line and the right and wrong thongs about the character...And an Active participation is there from every member..But Now its not like that....

Yesterday When i  Log in to the forum...I didnt find any posts about BHPH ..Only Ranveer Posts..and dont know how to Participate and dont know what to post..so ..I simply left the forum with disappointing mood...

Glad that Today have some posts from Chitra..ankita...Sanggetha..And Sunaina...Sandhya..and more BHPHians posts...Very happy for this...

Very Nice Post...Chitra.Thumbs Up

Hey dont take us wrong. We were waiting for KW'e entry to anyshow for a long time and is really happy to see him here. Because personally I feel these show is far better than CMG. Its just our excitement why you have found so many posts of KW's entry. But we will definitely discuss about the show and thats why we are here.

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by papia

hi sunaina

we have never made separate posts to just you know discuss shravan's looks or even sanchi's looks

I totally Agree with you Ankita..Ya here we never praised about the actor or their looks...We are always discussed abt the Story line and the right and wrong thongs about the character...And an Active participation is there from every member..But Now its not like that....

Yesterday When i  Log in to the forum...I didnt find any posts about BHPH ..Only Ranveer Posts..and dont know how to Participate and dont know what to post..so ..I simply left the forum with disappointing mood...

Glad that Today have some posts from Chitra..ankita...Sanggetha..And Sunaina...Sandhya..and more BHPHians posts...Very happy for this...

Hey dont take us wrong. We were waiting for KW'e entry to anyshow for a long time and is really happy to see him here. Because personally I feel these show is far better than CMG. Its just our excitement why you have found so many posts of KW's entry. But we will definitely discuss about the show and thats why we are here.
Thanks for understanding us. We dont want to be rude with  you guys but we in this forum are not used to those accentuated droollings over an actor .
Karan Wahi is a talented actor with extremely good looks  but we dont want to have that fed to us by 100s of threads. Your idea of making an AT thread for Karan Wahi is very good. Please do make one .

Edited by sunaina02 - 21 December 2010 at 5:13pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

papiasandy.21monar

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kchitra77

yea thanx Sunaina..........u, me , anku n few other BHPHians r only a handful few who r discussing antyhing n others seems to be only oohhhing n aaahhhhing about their 'sexyface' ....what is the point in saying the same thing again n again.............ok i accept he looks good, he made a dashing entry, he tries to act well.........n i fervently hope its only a cameo!!!

HEY AM ONE OF THE FEW WHO IS NOT IMPRESSED BY KWS ENTRY.
PRATAP IS NOW ACTING LIKE A SHAADI FIXER FOR HIS OWN DIL.
AW'COM'ON  A SON IS A SON WOH VAISE B HO.
THE CVS THOUGH THINK DIFFERENTLY.
sandy.21 Goldie
sandy.21
sandy.21

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

hi sunaina

Thanks for understanding us. We dont want to be rude with  you guys but we in this forum are not used to those accentuated droollings over an actor .
Karan Wahi is a talented actor with extremely good looks  but we dont want to have that fed to us by 100s of threads. Your idea of making an AT thread for Karan Wahi is very good. Please do make one .

I am also supporting to this AT thread for KW is Very good...Go on Fans and Have full Blast and Enjoy the Forum....Thanx For understanding...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

papia

rosa.cricelli Groupbie
rosa.cricelli
rosa.cricelli

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Whilst I am an avid fan of Karan Wahi, I too believe that this forum should solely be used for discussion about characters and storyline.  If we are wanting to praise Karan, the person, then an appreciation thread is warranted.  We also have a site devoted entirely on Karan for this very purpose.  If we are wanting to praise Karan, the actor, then comments should be restricted about his portrayal as Ranbir and the journey which will be instigated by his arrival. 

I will confess that my sole reason for beginning to watch this show has been because of Karan's entry.  Nevertheless, I am really enjoying the story (have watched and read previous updates and episodes). The interaction between the garage owner, the lead and Ranbir was quite amusing and has showcased Karan's ability for comedy or drama.

I have always restricted my comments whether it be this forum or other shows which I have been interested, on plot and emotion.  Even though I am feeling a bit disappointed I only pray that members of this forum will make not only myself but other members truly welcome to share in unbiased and constructive discussion.

If I have offended anybody whatsoever with this comment it is sincerely unintentional.  God bless.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Jignsh65sandy.21kchitra77Daviash91-Jahnvi-sunaina02

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Dear Rosa - we love constructive critiscism

You all are most welcome to open such threads about Ranbir and his role in shravan Sachi drama.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rosa.cricellisandy.21ash91

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:05am | IP Logged

@kchitra77

I dont know why are you blaming KW for everything. If KW didnt enter then somewhere else would enter. Arent you happy that these show would now more rocked. Both Ranbir and Sravan are friends so there is no way of winning or loosing situation. And a forum looks more good when there would be more discussion. So now we can appreciate for both actors and it can also do good in Chaska meter ranking.

Dear Papia,

Where have i said anything against ur beloved KW?? i am never against any actor personally.........iam hating only this track in BHPH which is introduced at the wrong time in the story. I would have loved KW probably if he had been brought a lil early when Shravan refused to accept his love for Sachi...it would have been justified!!!

Also as many of us said ranting n raving about an actor's personality in so many threads irked me a lil to make such a post....we r not used to so much 'ooooohhhh' n 'aaahhhhhh' n so much drooling.

As Rosa said we would love constructive criticism n discussions about characters n storyline from any of u n opening an AT thread is a good option for u KW fans..........

Thanks for all u guys for replying n i hope i have not offended anyone here..........i was quite irritated not to find those people with whom i have been discussing BHPH for the past 8 months or so.........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

papiasunaina02

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index