Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Forum seems deserted!!!

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Hi Guys,

Seems like this forum is deserted....cuz none of the BHPH senior members r here n none of them seems to be interested in this track n very wary of KWs entry..............infact me too......i totally hate this track.........though they r trying to make it a comedy...........whenever Pratap comes on screen i feel like shooting him with that gun from Rocky Singh!! They cud have just shown how Shravan struggles to come up in life inspite of his dad's given up attitude on him instead of bringing in a jeolousy track...........now instead of concentrating on his work he has to constantly keep worrying about Sachi n the other guy.........thats unneccessary!! Though it may turn out that Pratap has a wild idea to make Shravan responsible by bringing in his son's old enemy ......i dont find it enjoyable especially the way he treating or rather torturing Sachi like she is a doll n can be gifted to anyone on his will!! I hope this track soon finds a end n bring back our beloved BHPHians back ........miss them so much n their enthusiastic posts!!! nowadays all the posts seems to be the same praising KW this n that n no noteworthy discussions going on!!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Mamanashrutireddygr8sandy.21Mr.Zkjassie_17maris08anasuya43

atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
hi

chitra

just check the posts i made
i am going to make a few more

i cannot ever desert this forum

and today 's episode was good

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
yea Ankita i just replied in ur post...........thank goodness u r atleast here.......u seemed to be missing for a few days now..........i will be back to singapore from thursday n get in to the forum full fledged........when i opened today all i see was how KW was ............he was hot blah blah blah..........fed up actually for the past 2 days!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy.21Mr.Zksunaina02

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Chitra - Sachi has been turned into a commodity , whose feelings are not at all important.

Beena has said this is Prataap and Ranbirs plan. Why do they have to make a plan where they make woman like a commodity, and humiliate another person.

I have not seen todays episode , i dont have the heart to watch it on the net. I will watch it during the evening telecast

But I will not leave the forum and make this forum into a crapfest filled up with posts admiring only " sexiness " of one actor .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SUNSHiNE_413kchitra77sandy.21Mr.Zkmaris08

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Chitra correct yourself. Not  hot but hawt  LOL

There is a subtle difference in hot and hawt. Wink

Edited by sunaina02 - 21 December 2010 at 10:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77

atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
hi sunaina

as you can see i am also working towards the same goal as you

we have never made separate posts to just you know discuss shravan's looks or even sanchi's looks

we are here to discuss the whole show not just one person or character

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
yea thanx Sunaina..........u, me , anku n few other BHPHians r only a handful few who r discussing antyhing n others seems to be only oohhhing n aaahhhhing about their 'sexyface' ....what is the point in saying the same thing again n again.............ok i accept he looks good, he made a dashing entry, he tries to act well.........n i fervently hope its only a cameo!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy.21Davi

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Chitra correct yourself. Not hot but hawt LOL
There is a subtle difference in hot and hawt. Wink

oh ooooooppppppps.........what en error!!! im sorry guys i will correct myself from next time onwards!!LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index