Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

llll Fan Of The Week #1 llll (Page 5)

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

Anki for you!! (I might end up asking wacko-psycho questions...so excuse me!Blushing)

1) Who do you think is the perfect girl for Kabir, besides yourself man! I mean what should she be like?? Her traits??

2) Your fav. kabir-Misha scene!Embarrassed

3) Fav. KaPi scene!

4) If kabir were to enter Remix, what role would you give him...of what character?

5) Fav. AY scene so far!!BlushingEmbarrassed

PS: I was to ask you that if you could bring one character from Remix to PKYEK...who would it be and as what character...but i dont think i need to ask that...since the answer is quite obvious! LOLBlushingEmbarrassed

Yay! More questions. :D I was quite bored, hun, and I needed them. LOL

1. Besides myself? :O :O How am I supposed to pick someone now? Angry Aaah, okay, you know?, I want a girl for him who is like.. You know?, Those girl characters who speak and speak until they annoy the heck out of you.. Almost like Nupur's character in MJHT, or Arohi's character in KMH 2. I just LOVE those desi heroines who pakao the hell out of our hero. I want a girl like that for Kabir!

2. My favourite Kabir-Mishku scene..Hard to pick, but it has to be the one in the locker room, where she thinks that Kabir is after her! All those double-meaning dialogues were a T-R-E-A-T! LOL

3. The confession!! Embarrassed Kabir was SO cute in that confession!  Yeah but I didn't like Pia though.. She was hesitating so much and everything! So I'd pick that audition scene where Pia is rehearing lines with Kabir and he kisses her hand.. And then he tells her that he likes her a lot but Pia just laughs off at it, and then she goes close to Kabir and then pushes him away and Kabir just goes, ''Oh man you will kill me!''  I don't know if you have watched it, but it's just SO adorable! Embarrassed

4. Ermm...That's hard! Ya no all the characters in Remix are perfectly essayed by the respective actors..But I'd quite like Kabir to be one of those nice guys in season 2 who makes Yuvi jealous. I don't know his name. :|

5. SO FAR? Meh. That's NOT fair. All I have watched is the king-of-salem scene and the hell scenes and the apology scene! But.. The BEST has to be the apology scene! Wait..Lemme give you the link. 

Both of them were SO cute in this scene! Especially Ashi's puppy dog expressions. LOL But again, it's not fair...'Cause I haven't watched any proper AY scene yet. Angry

THAT IS SO BLOODY OBVIOUS! What do you think?, Ofcourse it's our Wacko! :D

Jungli Billi IF-Sizzlerz
Jungli Billi
Jungli Billi

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
@poco, akanksha and followyourheart: a big congo to you guys! :D

@Mahi: fab idea! this should get members revving to show their junoon for the actors and characters LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania..TheBlackJaguar

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
@JB : Thanks Sis.Yeah that is the wholly purpose of it.Every fan/member wants to once gets entitled to be their fav.jodi/character fan so thus if we introduce this , there will be many users who would try to participate , make more posts to qualify being fan.And this will turn up the forum being active more than before.Big smile

leeseunggiloveAkankshaa.

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

awwwwwwwww such cute questions ofcorse m gona answer them all and really enjoy like hell while doing the same thankoooooo for asking and giving me a chance to live my love for mishkoBlushing

and hey i have to sya ur id is cuuuute i have a very close friend whose nick name is chakku so whenever i see u around i rememebr herBig smile

Originally posted by chakku

mah questions to followyourheart..........

1. what do u lyk best about misha?? The fact that she doesnt waits for happiness to happen to her insted every moment is happiness for her coz thats her way of life she doesnt waits for life to happen to her she just lives and lives like there is no freaking tomorrow
Blushing
2. misha or priya? Aaaaaah priya anyday mish is mish coz its Priya Wal who is essaying her No dmaned one out there could have pulled off Misho as naturally and effortlessly as Priya
3. misha wid a vampire or wid a warewolf?? werewolf i guess coz i love harry potter and it has werewolfs so i know werewolfsLOL
4. misha-abhay or misha-kabir friendship?? misha kabir r cute but amn m so waiting for misha and abhay bonding it wld be hat keeeeeeeeee
5. misha-panchhi or misha-piya?? i love love misha pia but if i have to pick then misha panchiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii their sistoo love and non stop bickering is one of my most treasured relations in the show
6. prankster misha or kiddish misha? mish in any and every avtaaaaar
7. misha or ashi????
oh man Ashi anyday Actually for me she cant even be put in a comparision line with regards to anything She i over and above every damned thing else for me She is my miracleHug

hope u liked d questions...
plzzz answer all d questions......no diplomatic answers plzzLOL

awwwwww thanx so much!!!!
lovely answers..........
nd even mah very close frnds call me chakkuLOLLOL

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:04am | IP Logged

User name: Pocahontas 

Profession/info about Education: Media writer and PG in Mass Comm. 

Date of birth: 26/11

How did you get started with India-forums? 

With Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai ages ago. 

Why the username 

Pocahontas was a warrior princess and i love her story. 

Hobbies: 

Reading, writing , shopping , sketching , spending a lot of me time and learning new things. 

Your Favourite

Colour : 

PINK. 

Food : 

Anything that is veg and cooked with a lot of heart.

Sport : 

SOCCER! 

Outfit :

The sexier it looks, the better i like it. 

Serial : 

LOADS!

Movie : 

Too many to name.

leeseunggiloveBefikre

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

mah questions to poca............

1. abhay in black or piya in red??...Abhay in black.
2. haseena or misha?....Mishkoo 'coz she s pure. 
3. maithli in straight hair or piya in straight hair?...Maithli in straight hair. 
4. abhiya or sidma?..AbhIya and SiDma in their own places.
5. visu or abhiya?...AbhIya 
6. piya's slap to abhay or piya's dance?...Piya's slap to Abhay. 
7. misha's dialogues or abhay's one-liners?....Abhay's one liners. 
8. T or tracker??....Tracker.
9. which supernatural power of abhay do u lyk d most?.....Abhay's intuition. 
10. abhiya's MILAN- in jungle or college?...JUNGLE!

hope u liked d questions...

plzzz answer all d questions......no diplomatic answers plzzLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:18am | IP Logged
i noe ur nameLOL..ssshhhhhh...LOLLOL....
wow ur a media writer?!?!?..no wonder ur so awesome and precise with everything u write about..Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

i noe ur nameLOL..ssshhhhhh...LOLLOL....
wow ur a media writer?!?!?..no wonder ur so awesome and precise with everything u write about..Hug

Sssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!AngryLOL....yes, I am a writer for media by profession. Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index