llll Fan Of The Week #1 llll (Page 4)

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

aku my questions for uuuuuuu

1) abhay-pia ya kabir -pia
2)if u cud pair kabir wid anyone on d show who wud it be and why??
3)if u cud imagine urself as any of the character..in whose shoes wud u like to step into?
4)kabir ya vishal
5)vivien ya abhay

enjoy answering those!!!!

1. Kabir Pia.. Ermm, I love Abhay Pia and all, but in terms of preference, it's KaPi. Embarrassed
2. I want a new girl for him yaar..But if I have to pair him with anyone, it would be Mishku. Coz, well, Tracker's too dumb for him! LOL And T toh no way... :|
3. Mishaa!! Woohoo...I'd love to be like her! Big smile
4. Kabir! Embarrassed Vishal seems a very shy-type banda from his SBB/SBS.. And I prefer Kabir's character more.
5. Vivian.. He's more like what Kabir is.. In real life. :D

Loved the questions! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggilove

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
 okie m gona get started nooooooow omg m excited liek a two yr old kidROFLBlushing

hey hey hey to ad to my excitement cant we get fan of the week sigsssssss so that i can flaunt m mishoo;s fan of the weekROFLBlushing

User name: FollowYourHeart

Age: Ummmm Come on really? whatever u make out of my squealy postsWink

Profession/info about Education: Am a pretty hardcore MBABlushing

Date of birth: 19th Oct Do remember it and get me n number o gifts this coming oct 19th okie?Blushing

How did you get started with India-forums? My Ashiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii got me hereBlushing

Why the username Because this is one message which Ashi brought to me and I wanted to spread it I feel this is the only freaking mantra we need to actually live life and be happy We dont have to struggle endlessly to seek happiness all we need to do is follow our hearts and then happiness wld be ours even during moments when we r fighting our life;'s biggest battles coz we wld know we wld know that this fight is for something we beleive in

Hobbies: Aaaaah nothing beats sleeping and irritating the crap out of my friendsDay Dreaming

Your Favourite

Colour : WhiteeeeeeeBlushing The color of snow the color of light the color of santa's hair big endless beaaaaaaard the colo of candles the color of a perfect wedding gown the color i belive my angel out there is dressed in basically the color of heaven the color of hopeBlushing

Food : Anything and everything that has choclate in it and maggiiiiiiiiiiiiiiDay Dreaming

Sport : Cricket...SachuuuuuuuDay Dreaming

Outfit :Dont really care i look drop dead gorgeous in anything and everythingLOLBlushing

Serial : Do i even need to answer this? Remix Remix and RemixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBlushing

:

Edited by FollowYourHeart - 23 December 2010 at 9:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggiloveAkankshaa.Befikre

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
smrits...just love u so much..
why ur user name n colour....blahhhhh just....reminds me of why i love ashi....gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
as fr serial..duhh remix remix remixxxxxxxxxx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FollowYourHeartAkankshaa.

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
awwwwwwwww such cute questions ofcorse m gona answer them all and really enjoy like hell while doing the same thankoooooo for asking and giving me a chance to live my love for mishkoBlushing

and hey i have to sya ur id is cuuuute i have a very close friend whose nick name is chakku so whenever i see u around i rememebr herBig smile

Originally posted by chakku

mah questions to followyourheart..........

1. what do u lyk best about misha?? The fact that she doesnt waits for happiness to happen to her insted every moment is happiness for her coz thats her way of life she doesnt waits for life to happen to her she just lives and lives like there is no freaking tomorrow
Blushing
2. misha or priya? Aaaaaah priya anyday mish is mish coz its Priya Wal who is essaying her No dmaned one out there could have pulled off Misho as naturally and effortlessly as Priya
3. misha wid a vampire or wid a warewolf?? werewolf i guess coz i love harry potter and it has werewolfs so i know werewolfsLOL
4. misha-abhay or misha-kabir friendship?? misha kabir r cute but amn m so waiting for misha and abhay bonding it wld be hat keeeeeeeeee
5. misha-panchhi or misha-piya?? i love love misha pia but if i have to pick then misha panchiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii their sistoo love and non stop bickering is one of my most treasured relations in the show
6. prankster misha or kiddish misha? mish in any and every avtaaaaar
7. misha or ashi????
oh man Ashi anyday Actually for me she cant even be put in a comparision line with regards to anything She i over and above every damned thing else for me She is my miracleHug

hope u liked d questions...
plzzz answer all d questions......no diplomatic answers plzzLOL

leeseunggiloveBefikre

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

Congo poco, anki and loons! HugHugHug I am not going to spare you...especially you loons! You have troubled me a lot in past 1 month...its pay back time baby!Evil Smile Except I don't think it would torture you...coz answering PW questions is like heaven for you...ask for 10 sentences, you will end up writing 10 pages paper! LOL Damn it!phbbbbtphbbbbtphbbbbt Yes! I know what would be torture for you...writing 1 sentence...1 word on AY, on PW, on Anahiiiiiii!! YAYYYYYYYYYY!! 

Loons, make a one word post on Priya Wal!LOL

aaaah someone knows me so dmaned wellllllllllllll btw when did u see this topic u didnt even tell me its upphbbbbtphbbbbtphbbbbt

bring it on baby bring it onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn bring as many priya misho ashi ay remix qs as u want to and u know all i wld be feelingggggg is heaven heaven oh so much of heaven while answering themBlushing

and one word for priyudiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii huh? ummm MIRACLE MIRACLE MIRACLE MY MIRACLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE okie i also wana scream HOPE HOPE HOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and also FAITHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHBlushing

ps...omg love u love u love u for posting thesephbbbbtphbbbbtphbbbbt now i can puke to my heart's content at uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu and nats omgggggggg puking at ur pathetic ugly face nonnuuuuuuuuuuuuuphbbbbtphbbbbtphbbbbt

Akankshaa.

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
okie i wld answer the rest after a chottu sa kit kat breaaaaaaaakBlushing
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Oh man! So modest we are...aren't we loons? *rolling my eyes*

But you know what? I loved reading your answers...especially why FYH!BlushingEmbarrassedDay Dreaming And I know right? Misha-Panchi is my most fav. relationship in this show...beyond anyone! After Misha, the only person whom I truly love in this show is Panchi and Misha-Panchi together is likeBlushingHugHug I ADORE THEIR RELATIONSHIP! My birdie and gundi!BlushingEmbarrassedHug

And seriously I don't think i will be able to torture you here...so i will irritate you on YM! *smart muh* For now answer these...

1) How would Mishoo's psycho be like?Embarrassed

2) Your favorite mishkoo scene (STRICTLY ONLY ONEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!)

3) Dedicate a song for Priya, Ashi and Mishoo, respectively!!

Okie more later!phbbbbtphbbbbtphbbbbt (stop using my pumpkins!!!)

Akankshaa.Befikre

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Anki for you!! (I might end up asking wacko-psycho questions...so excuse me!Blushing)

1) Who do you think is the perfect girl for Kabir, besides yourself man! I mean what should she be like?? Her traits??

2) Your fav. kabir-Misha scene!Embarrassed

3) Fav. KaPi scene!

4) If kabir were to enter Remix, what role would you give him...of what character?

5) Fav. AY scene so far!!BlushingEmbarrassed

PS: I was to ask you that if you could bring one character from Remix to PKYEK...who would it be and as what character...but i dont think i need to ask that...since the answer is quite obvious! LOLBlushingEmbarrassed

Befikre

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index