leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged
smrits my question for u...

draw one similarity between ashi and misha
draw one dissimalirity between dem
also how do u realte to both of them in their combined avtar...Big smile

i noe u wil love these questions cz im waiting for the answerssssssssssssssssssssssssss
FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
omgggggggggg r u saying this thing is happening for the first tim ever in the forum and I ended up being the first ever Mish fan of the week?????ShockedBlushing omg omg omggggggggggg now thats a real great honouuuuuuuuuurBlushing Thank u guys thanko for this special honour i feel thrillled and so freaking exciiiiiitedBlushing mishkooooooooooooooooooooooooooo for now and foreverrrrrrrrrrrrHugHugHug

bring it on guys BRING IT ONNNN i love blabberingg so this is gona be dman fun for me and pljjjjjjjjjjjjjjj everyone call me Smriti not FYHLOL m Smriti m insane crazy lunatic and absolutely in love with Priya and yeah its damn good chance for me to make new friends so yeaaah hugs to u allHugHug

and poccooooooooooooooo and anki damn cant belive m sharing the hot seat wid u twooooooooooooooooHugHug pocco seirously deserved it hat wid all her excellent posts...Hug

anki m sure u wld want to be in my shoes and answer all d remix and ahsi related qs....ROFLBlushing...but hey its awesome to share this wid u anksssssssss and u so can steal some of my qs if u get too tempted to answerHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggiloveAkankshaa..Jane..TheBlackJaguar

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
aku my questions for uuuuuuu

1) abhay-pia ya kabir -pia
2)if u cud pair kabir wid anyone on d show who wud it be and why??
3)if u cud imagine urself as any of the character..in whose shoes wud u like to step into?
4)kabir ya vishal
5)vivien ya abhay

enjoy answering those!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.Befikre

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

omgggggggggg r u saying this thing is happening for the first tim ever in the forum and I ended up being the first ever Mish fan of the week?????ShockedBlushing omg omg omggggggggggg now thats a real great honouuuuuuuuuurBlushing Thank u guys thanko for this special honour i feel thrillled and so freaking exciiiiiitedBlushing mishkooooooooooooooooooooooooooo for now and foreverrrrrrrrrrrrHugHugHug

bring it on guys BRING IT ONNNN i love blabberingg so this is gona be dman fun for me and pljjjjjjjjjjjjjjj everyone call me Smriti not FYHLOL m Smriti m insane crazy lunatic and absolutely in love with Priya and yeah its damn good chance for me to make new friends so yeaaah hugs to u allHugHug

and poccooooooooooooooo and anki damn cant belive m sharing the hot seat wid u twooooooooooooooooHugHug pocco seirously deserved it hat wid all her excellent posts...Hug

anki m sure u wld want to be in my shoes and answer all d remix and ahsi related qs....ROFLBlushing...but hey its awesome to share this wid u anksssssssss and u so can steal some of my qs if u get too tempted to answerHug

Mwhahaha! You know I am tempted, don't you? But come on yaar, tumhaari crazyness and insanepanti ke saamne main toh stand hi nahi karti..Like seriously, tu kahaan, maine kahaan!? LOL Nobody can match the standards of ur hyperness for PW and u know that.. Well, only Nappy can! And me is toh just a beginner...Maine toh Remix poora bhi nahi complete kiya..So you answer, hun.. Main bhi ek na ek baar Mishku fan zaroor banungi, I promise you that! Evil Smile

Edited by Akanksha0701 - 23 December 2010 at 9:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggiloveFollowYourHeartTheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index