Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

bike race!!!!!!!!wooooooo (Page 3)

sandy.21 Goldie
sandy.21
sandy.21

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

But if shravan wins then what was the point of bringing in Ranbir ? Shravan would earn his 1 lakh , give it to Pratap and get back sachi . Where does Ranbir and "ooooohs" and "aaaaaaahs" come here.

I do not think Shravan will win , Ranbir was brought in to humiliate Shravan more  so shravan should be more humiliated and broken down into dusts of the ground before he realizes his responsibility and rises up again .

Sunaina...I agree with you ...U have a Point....But U know Shravan always Shravan...He is Still thinking that Pratap Will Definitely Forgives him and will call him back to home till Ranveer Entry...So to make him feel or as u say Humiliate him Ranveer is Entered...

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anasuya43

Shipra

I am a fan of Barun and Ankita .But i appreciate you for expressing that Shravan should win the race though you are a great fan of KW.I like your attitudeThumbs Up

Thanks Ji! but lol...am his fan doesn't mean i want Ranvir to pair up with Sanchi or he to win the race!LOL..i like KW coz he is veryyyyy cute!Tongue LOL...i too am a big fan of A B.Embarrassed

Edited by Shipra_S - 21 December 2010 at 10:07pm
Aishu. IF-Dazzler
Aishu.
Aishu.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
shravan u should win yaar!!!!!!!!!!!
i like shravan more.......so hot.....cute......i'll jump now...... 
Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Davi

This bike race is gonna be so exciting. Im so excited just thinkin abt it. Shravan winning taking of his helmet, hair wet... With sachi as his lucky mascot, shravan is bound to win. More importantly, shravan wud have earned this money. If i were sachi, i would be very proud of him. Thats hoping ranbir doesnt sabotage d race. No offence to any kw fans.

Ranvir is not the kind of a character who can fall to low means to win a race.Smile
papia Goldie
papia
papia

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
I want to say all Barun fans that we will not mind if you find Barun more hotter. Its the matter of perspective. We KW fans previously were in a thread where we had seen these types of comments again and again from other fan groups.

About Bike racing I cant wait for the episode. I think Ranv, will win the race and The jalousie of Sravan will become more and more.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index