India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

bike race!!!!!!!!wooooooo (Page 2)

NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
ds bike race ix gonna b gr8.........oh its getting hottttttttt..........n yea i too want sharavan to win ds race......though im here fr KW......Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_S

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged

But if shravan wins then what was the point of bringing in Ranbir ? Shravan would earn his 1 lakh , give it to Pratap and get back sachi . Where does Ranbir and "ooooohs" and "aaaaaaahs" come here.

I do not think Shravan will win , Ranbir was brought in to humiliate Shravan more  so shravan should be more humiliated and broken down into dusts of the ground before he realizes his responsibility and rises up again .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77sandy.21Mr.ZkDaviash91

Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
This bike race is gonna be so exciting. Im so excited just thinkin abt it. Shravan winning taking of his helmet, hair wet... With sachi as his lucky mascot, shravan is bound to win. More importantly, shravan wud have earned this money. If i were sachi, i would be very proud of him. Thats hoping ranbir doesnt sabotage d race. No offence to any kw fans.

Shipra_S

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
u have a point there Sunaina ...but i think Shravan will be humiliated enough even b4 the bike race i think n so it will be his last straw to prove n that too if Ranvir participates Shravan has a point to prove that he is better then Ranvir atleast in racing!!! or the story might get a twist ..........Shravan meets with an accident during the bike race ...but then the cameo will be pointless!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy.21ash91

Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

</strong>

<font color="#0000cc">But if shravan wins then what was the point of bringing in Ranbir ? Shravan would earn his 1 lakh , give it to Pratap and get back sachi . Where does Ranbir and "ooooohs" and "aaaaaaahs" come here. </font>

<strong><font color="#0000cc">I do not think Shravan will win , Ranbir was brought in to humiliate Shravan more so shravan should be more humiliated and broken down into dusts of the ground before he realizes his responsibility and rises up again .</font>
aww su, u just dashed my hopes... But i do agree. As i said in my previous post, i have a feeling that ranbir will do something to stop shravan from winning. Ranbir and pratap together. After all pratap wants to get sachi married to ranbir so he will do anything to make ranbir look good and shravan look bad in front of sachi.

sandy.21

Mr.Zk Goldie
Mr.Zk
Mr.Zk

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

But if shravan wins then what was the point of bringing in Ranbir ? Shravan would earn his 1 lakh , give it to Pratap and get back sachi . Where does Ranbir and "ooooohs" and "aaaaaaahs" come here.

I do not think Shravan will win , Ranbir was brought in to humiliate Shravan more  so shravan should be more humiliated and broken down into dusts of the ground before he realizes his responsibility and rises up again .

Yup U r true but what i Say is...As we know Shravan always wants to comeback to home...and Saanchi holding him back to not to come to home like this..So they Thought of a Character Ranveer and Who makes the shravan to be more conscious and strong towards the Conditions of  Divorce..and For Saanchi...and also the seriousness of the situation( Pratap)....So that He can Practice more and more to win the race....and Saanchi...Smile
JP16 Newbie
JP16
JP16

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kchitra77

or the story might get a twist ..........Shravan meets with an accident during the bike race

my first thought upon hearing about the race!

and i think the cameo is a waste anyways, even if Pratap proves shravan is the worst, there is no way Saanchi would ever still marry anyone else. Even mama can not force her too. Therefore, the cameo is a waste either way, because Saanchi character is portrayed really strong!
maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:11pm | IP Logged

hai anki

i've posted a thought on similar lines; kya Shravan 1 lakh jeethega.

am sure there will b a twist like an accident; amnesia for Shravan etc etc and finally unite saavanBig smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index