Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Davi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This bike race is gonna be so exciting. Im so excited just thinkin abt it. Shravan winning taking of his helmet, hair wet... With sachi as his lucky mascot, shravan is bound to win. More importantly, shravan wud have earned this money. If i were sachi, i would be very proud of him. Thats hoping ranbir doesnt sabotage d race. No offence to any kw fans.
kchitra77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
u have a point there Sunaina ...but i think Shravan will be humiliated enough even b4 the bike race i think n so it will be his last straw to prove n that too if Ranvir participates Shravan has a point to prove that he is better then Ranvir atleast in racing!!! or the story might get a twist ..........Shravan meets with an accident during the bike race ...but then the cameo will be pointless!!
Davi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

</strong>

<font color="#0000cc">But if shravan wins then what was the point of bringing in Ranbir ? Shravan would earn his 1 lakh , give it to Pratap and get back sachi . Where does Ranbir and "ooooohs" and "aaaaaaahs" come here. </font>

<strong><font color="#0000cc">I do not think Shravan will win , Ranbir was brought in to humiliate Shravan more so shravan should be more humiliated and broken down into dusts of the ground before he realizes his responsibility and rises up again .</font>

aww su, u just dashed my hopes... But i do agree. As i said in my previous post, i have a feeling that ranbir will do something to stop shravan from winning. Ranbir and pratap together. After all pratap wants to get sachi married to ranbir so he will do anything to make ranbir look good and shravan look bad in front of sachi.
Mr.Zk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

But if shravan wins then what was the point of bringing in Ranbir ? Shravan would earn his 1 lakh , give it to Pratap and get back sachi . Where does Ranbir and "ooooohs" and "aaaaaaahs" come here.

I do not think Shravan will win , Ranbir was brought in to humiliate Shravan more  so shravan should be more humiliated and broken down into dusts of the ground before he realizes his responsibility and rises up again .

Yup U r true but what i Say is...As we know Shravan always wants to comeback to home...and Saanchi holding him back to not to come to home like this..So they Thought of a Character Ranveer and Who makes the shravan to be more conscious and strong towards the Conditions of  Divorce..and For Saanchi...and also the seriousness of the situation( Pratap)....So that He can Practice more and more to win the race....and Saanchi...😊
JP16 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kchitra77

or the story might get a twist ..........Shravan meets with an accident during the bike race

my first thought upon hearing about the race!

and i think the cameo is a waste anyways, even if Pratap proves shravan is the worst, there is no way Saanchi would ever still marry anyone else. Even mama can not force her too. Therefore, the cameo is a waste either way, because Saanchi character is portrayed really strong!
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

hai anki

i've posted a thought on similar lines; kya Shravan 1 lakh jeethega.

am sure there will b a twist like an accident; amnesia for Shravan etc etc and finally unite saavanπŸ˜ƒ

sandy.21 thumbnail

But if shravan wins then what was the point of bringing in Ranbir ? Shravan would earn his 1 lakh , give it to Pratap and get back sachi . Where does Ranbir and "ooooohs" and "aaaaaaahs" come here.

I do not think Shravan will win , Ranbir was brought in to humiliate Shravan more  so shravan should be more humiliated and broken down into dusts of the ground before he realizes his responsibility and rises up again .

Sunaina...I agree with you ...U have a Point....But U know Shravan always Shravan...He is Still thinking that Pratap Will Definitely Forgives him and will call him back to home till Ranveer Entry...So to make him feel or as u say Humiliate him Ranveer is Entered...
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: anasuya43

Shipra

I am a fan of Barun and Ankita .But i appreciate you for expressing that Shravan should win the race though you are a great fan of KW.I like your attitudeπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks Ji! but lol...am his fan doesn't mean i want Ranvir to pair up with Sanchi or he to win the race!πŸ˜†..i like KW coz he is veryyyyy cute!πŸ˜› πŸ˜†...i too am a big fan of A B.😳
Edited by Shipra_S - 13 years ago
Aishu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
shravan u should win yaar!!!!!!!!!!!
i like shravan more.......so hot.....cute......i'll jump now...... 
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Davi

This bike race is gonna be so exciting. Im so excited just thinkin abt it. Shravan winning taking of his helmet, hair wet... With sachi as his lucky mascot, shravan is bound to win. More importantly, shravan wud have earned this money. If i were sachi, i would be very proud of him. Thats hoping ranbir doesnt sabotage d race. No offence to any kw fans.

Ranvir is not the kind of a character who can fall to low means to win a race.😊