Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

bike race!!!!!!!!wooooooo

atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
wow

a bike race

well this show is the best , i mean we have had all kinds of emotions in this show
jealousy, happiness, love , anger action everything and now bike race

wow i'll really can't wait for this bike race with my hot hunk shravan on a bike oooooo

just imagining him in his super duper avatar is making me tizzy

i know there are many people here now who find karan wahi hotter than shravan but guys i can't help it whenever shravan comes on screen my eyes just focus on him immediately i can't seen to see anyone else

and if sanchi is with him its like sone pe suhaga ..........

bike race oh great

i'll love this

shravan you ahve to win and just imagine sanchi waiting at the finish line for you

i hope they show the scene shravan wining with sanchi waitingWink

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

jalpa_23papiakchitra77sandy.21Davijassie_17maris08ash91spamalotNusiSg

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Hi Anku................exactly i find Shravan more hotter n his acting more skilled than KW..........no offense to KW guys........its just my POV.

Bike race .........gonna be so exciting n i hope there will be this huge hug n a kiss from Sachi to Shravan at the end in front of everyone especially PRATAP..........i tottaly HATE him now!!! noone treats their own son n daughter in law like him...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spicy_tikkaDaviash91

ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
yeah...the bike race sounds so exciting....shravan would be desperate to win it by hook or crook....so the excitement level would be very high...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_S

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
i too want Shravan to win!Big smile....And sanchi waiting for him on the end line.....in fact i think Pratap will be on Ranvir's side n Sanchi on Shravan's side.Wink

P.S.: If by those ''many people'' you mean me too, then i just hope you guys are not angry with me for liking KW more these days. my intention is not to hurt you guys, but whatever i said was what i honestly felt! I hope i don't loose my friends here 'coz of this reason!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ash91anasuya43

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shipra_S

i too want Shravan to win!Big smile....And sanchi waiting for him on the end line.....in fact i think Pratap will be on Ranvir's side n Sanchi on Shravan's side.Wink

P.S.: If by those ''many people'' you mean me too, then i just hope you guys are not angry with me for liking KW more these days. my intention is not to hurt you guys, but whatever i said was what i honestly felt! I hope i don't loose my friends here 'coz of this reason!Smile

Don't worry, they are both good looking actors, why apologize Wink they aren't, so why would you LOLLOL

Shipra_S

atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shipra_S

come on ships we all here are matured people

its your opinion
i respect yours you respect mine

we have been friends and will remain so and i hope our friendship is not based out of our likes and dislikes for an actor

i have always looked forward to replying to your posts and will continue to do so

Shipra_S

spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Shipra

I am a fan of Barun and Ankita .But i appreciate you for expressing that Shravan should win the race though you are a great fan of KW.I like your attitudeThumbs Up

Shipra_S

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index