India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

coz of viren

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
i have just finished watching 2days epi online on da laptop and wen da scene of viren feeding nivi and saying dem sweet things as usual wen he pops up on da screen and starts his magic as usual ihad a big smile on my faceDay Dreaming wat i didnt realise is my moms weird luk she came upto me and sed why r u smiling so much wen she saw i was watching chand chupa badal mein she started smilng and i started laughing i swear my mom thinks im madLOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

salunieShabnamSahebiaashiluvskinnyasyadadaSonyaBladeShayafanKinshukKiDewanizarmeenoVirMan_ArShiAnamikaSJainSofnasirjeeKinSanj

aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
sana dont worry dear even my mamma feels im madLOL not just my mamma my papa too feels m crazy....right now im not in india but wenever im at home n during bidaai days my papa wud hand over the remote to me n leave the tv room...n if my mamma is with me while the show goes n kinshuk is onscreen atleast 10 times she has to say bete kya hai ye..?pagal ho gayi ye bachhi...coz i smile thruout n i say Allahhhh mereku isse milwa do plzzzz n many mad stuff like that...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoSofnasana786a

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=aashiluvskinny]sana dont worry dear even my mamma feels im madLOL not just my mamma my papa too feels m crazy....right now im not in india but wenever im at home n during bidaai days my papa wud hand over the remote to me n leave the tv room...n if my mamma is with me while the show goes n kinshuk is onscreen atleast 10 times she has to say bete kya hai ye..?pagal ho gayi ye bachhi...coz i smile thruout n i say Allahhhh mereku isse milwa do plzzzz n many mad stuff like that...LOL[/QUOTEawwww dats soo sweetLOLsame here just out of nw where i remember viren ak kinshuk or any particualr scene out of chand chupa badal mein makes me smile and da luks i get i must seem mad as no one knws why i am smiling untill they see me watching da serialLOL

and 2 calm me dwn if im feeling sad or mad i just listen 2 viren playing dat sweet music of his on 2 previous epis one where nivi hums along and da oder wen he is outside her house his music is sooo soothing and beautiful 2 listen 2Tongue

Edited by sana786a - 21 December 2010 at 10:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashiluvskinny

ShabnamSahebi Senior Member
ShabnamSahebi
ShabnamSahebi

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
I avoid watching anything in front of my parents that I LOVE, cuz I get the same reaction from them as you did... XP

sana786a

aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
ya that music is my ringtone actually n my frends who dont know who kinshuk is n wat ccbm is are absolutely in love with that music....i have sent it thru bluetooth to so many of them...

sana786a

shaazi IF-Rockerz
shaazi
shaazi

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged

thank god i m not at home since i started watching ccbm  otherwise till now  my parents and my brother would've surely declared me madROFL......... 

sana786a

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashiluvskinny

ya that music is my ringtone actually n my frends who dont know who kinshuk is n wat ccbm is are absolutely in love with that music....i have sent it thru bluetooth to so many of them...
  yaar same here love vrien that whenever i am watching the show , my bro just like what 's wrong lol? 
 i am be like i want to see him. he is like he just acting , he is not real , but i am be like u don't know
  love him

and really quick question yaar that i want ringtone y, so can u please tell me how can i get that . please , please!!!

sana786a

KinshukKiDewani IF-Dazzler
KinshukKiDewani
KinshukKiDewani

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana786a

i have just finished watching 2days epi online on da laptop and wen da scene of viren feeding nivi and saying dem sweet things as usual wen he pops up on da screen and starts his magic as usual ihad a big smile on my faceDay Dreaming wat i didnt realise is my moms weird luk she came upto me and sed why r u smiling so much wen she saw i was watching chand chupa badal mein she started smilng and i started laughing i swear my mom thinks im madLOL

everyone is lyk tht!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ur nt tha only one!!!!!!!!!!!
god help us

Go to top