Yaar...he is such a superb actor! - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by xxdevilishxx

Karan Wahi is an amazing actor, and he portrays the role of Ranvir to perfection, too.

But for some reason, every time I see him I just remember Sid! The selfless Sid that made us believe in second chances. Maybe it's cause I just can't imagine him as Ranvir. The BHPH people, honestly, should have given him a MUCH better role, because he is extremely talented.

I appreciate him in the role on Ranvir, but the impact he left on me as Sid is just too overpowering. Every time I look at him, I always imagine him as a cute (and incredibly sexy ;D) doctor who always puts everybody else's feelings and wishes before his.
In that case how can he superb actor as he has not been able to come out of his "Sid" image ???
Oh please i request yaaron! do this point-counter point discussion in a separate thread! firstly this thread doesn't voice for a comparision thing nor does it focusses on KW as Dr. Sid! Lest this thread gets locked, i request you all to do this fight business elsewhere!
Originally posted by Shipra_S

Oh please i request yaaron! do this point-counter point discussion in a separate thread! firstly this thread doesn't voice for a comparision thing nor does it focusses on KW as Dr. Sid! Lest this thread gets locked, i request you all to do this fight business elsewhere!

Let us have some garma garam Samosa and kachoris also with cold drink ......😉😉😉