Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Shipra_S

Am talking about Karan Wahi here. He is simply superb yaar! In today's episode, he even surpassed Barun!(in my honest opinion) .......gosh, i have sure become his ardent fan now!

KW is just too good!

No wonder he has so many admirers!😳

he was good in today's episode
arwaria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ranbeer's Character to me is too egotist and egoist both !
miss_angel21 thumbnail
I still like Barun sobti more!!!😛
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prejudiced

The word effeminate is quite derogatory. Was it necessary???

Its very sad to  see personal bashing of the actors here. Be it Barun or KW.

Why do you think it is derogatory ?

I did not use it in a a derogatory sense.

I think Karan Wahi is a very talented actor . I also think He should have been given a better role in BHPH.
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

Why do you think it is derogatory ?

I did not use it in a a derogatory sense.

I think Karan Wahi is a very talented actor . I also think He should have been given a better role in BHPH.

Effeminate is a term thats normally used to desribe a person that looks/acts/ has qualities. like a woman.....
And to use it for a man is anything but flattering.

If perhaps you know a diferent meaning that is actually not demeaning, pl let me know.

Anycase do not want to argue here...But this last couple weeks  the forum has not been the same...  and  last thing we want is actor bashing........I saw an unnecessary retaliation to this post.....
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wherever someone from crapfest goes, phoreberness follows, PERIOD! 😳 that's all I gotta say.. & that is why I'm glad to be far far away from here.
Buh
bye 😃Edited by Ramy25 - 13 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail
Ramy nice to see you here !!
Missing you a lot !!
Aishu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey guys dont fight..........be cool ......just chill........don't take any comment so personal......all here just come 4 fun.....no offence 2 any actors here plzzzzz........
both kw n' bs r superb actors........
@prejudiced:why r u people chek word by word meaning in dictionary??????
i feel su didn't ment tht........plzzzz understand guys........
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prejudiced

Effeminate is a term thats normally used to desribe a person that looks/acts/ has qualities. like a woman.....
And to use it for a man is anything but flattering.

If perhaps you know a diferent meaning that is actually not demeaning, pl let me know.

Anycase do not want to argue here...But this last couple weeks  the forum has not been the same...  and  last thing we want is actor bashing........I saw an unnecessary retaliation to this post.....

@red- thanks for pointing this thing out dear! I never made this post to compare the two actors! why did people started saying that if you take my opinion then i think kw is this or that...or barun is this or that......did this post ask that?😳??????????????????????....that simply shows' that either of the two group just needs an excuse the bash the other actor! So sick! Indeed! ..... Edited by Shipra_S - 13 years ago
firangi92 thumbnail
Karan Wahi is an amazing actor, and he portrays the role of Ranvir to perfection, too.

But for some reason, every time I see him I just remember Sid! The selfless Sid that made us believe in second chances. Maybe it's cause I just can't imagine him as Ranvir. The BHPH people, honestly, should have given him a MUCH better role, because he is extremely talented.

I appreciate him in the role on Ranvir, but the impact he left on me as Sid is just too overpowering. Every time I look at him, I always imagine him as a cute (and incredibly sexy ;D) doctor who always puts everybody else's feelings and wishes before his.
Edited by xxdevilishxx - 13 years ago