Miley Jab Hum Tum

i am angry on you (god) (Page 2)

-rrahaana- Groupbie
-rrahaana-
-rrahaana-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aancchal

Originally posted by -rrahaana-

and if some one thinking that i am new and making spam then i tell you gyus i am not new . my back id is hacked and i am not able to open it .thats why i have made this one with same name.
    dont get overpower your emotions on you nidhi tere exams chal rahe hai kharab chale jayenge . jo ho gaya use hum badal nahi sakte . aur please rona mat . aur please gussa mat karna

di pichle teen gante se main ro hi to rahi hun aur i am haiting myself itni kamjor kun hun main di arjun aur rati mere kuch nahi lagte but still  mein unke liye ro rahi hun . i am alone in my room nobody is their to share my pain thats why i am doing this .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha_mayur

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Dont worry. All Arti fans feel your pain.

You can joing the Arjun bijlani and Rati pandey fan club on FB.. All Arti fans are there struggling to get  through tough times!

aysha_mayur

aysha_mayur IF-Stunnerz
aysha_mayur
aysha_mayur

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
rrhaana I know its way toooo sad for us....even me cried a lot yesterday but Good things can also happen na
We were able to bring Rati back in MJHT......that was the bestest thing happened to us......Likewise if we keep trying Arti can be back.....I don't promise you but I can give you a hope.....Now dissapointement won't work.....

Edited by aysha_mayur - 21 December 2010 at 11:10pm

kala_0112

kala_0112 Senior Member
kala_0112
kala_0112

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
nobody is interested in this show for there is not arti in it.Angry time will speak everything guys just wait and watch.u know that show jamunia got stopped in the middle itself for lack of ..............................

i'm not bashing any one not arjun, not  actrees but time will decide everything. one thing for sure arjun made a BIG MISTAKE THAT'S FOR SURE.

aysha_mayur

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:06am | IP Logged
You guys are all making me more and more sad Cry don't even know how to take this news. Plus all the gloating going on by other jodi fans is even more upsettingCry
----- Goldie

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
girl2010 Senior Member
girl2010
girl2010

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kala_0112

nobody is interested in this show for there is not arti in it.Angry time will speak everything guys just wait and watch.u know that show jamunia got stopped in the middle itself for lack of ..............................

i'm not bashing any one not arjun, not  actrees but time will decide everything. one thing for sure arjun made a BIG MISTAKE THAT'S FOR SURE.

VERY TRUE YAAR HE MADE A VERY BIG MISTAKE AND FEEL SAD AFTERALL THE HARD WORK WE DONE TO GET OUR MAGICAL JODI BACK ON SCREEN GONE IN VAIN!!!
-rrahaana- Groupbie
-rrahaana-
-rrahaana-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MJHT4life

How many topics are you going to make on this?! Please see my response on your other topic.

ab meine yaha kya galat  likh diya mana i have no right to complain against mod but yar god to mere hai apne dil ki abt unse nahi kahungi to kisse kahungi ok. and one more thing i have apologise to every one  their. aur tumne mujhe harasher kaha na to why don't you send thepm to dev team . they will deside whether i am harrishing you or not

Go to top