Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aysha_mayur thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
rrhaana I know its way toooo sad for us....even me cried a lot yesterday but Good things can also happen na
We were able to bring Rati back in MJHT......that was the bestest thing happened to us......Likewise if we keep trying Arti can be back.....I don't promise you but I can give you a hope.....Now dissapointement won't work.....
Edited by aysha_mayur - 13 years ago
kala_0112 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nobody is interested in this show for there is not arti in it.😡 time will speak everything guys just wait and watch.u know that show jamunia got stopped in the middle itself for lack of ..............................

i'm not bashing any one not arjun, not  actrees but time will decide everything. one thing for sure arjun made a BIG MISTAKE THAT'S FOR SURE.
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
You guys are all making me more and more sad 😭 don't even know how to take this news. Plus all the gloating going on by other jodi fans is even more upsetting😭
How many topics are you going to make on this?! Please see my response on your other topic.
girl2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kala_0112

nobody is interested in this show for there is not arti in it.😡 time will speak everything guys just wait and watch.u know that show jamunia got stopped in the middle itself for lack of ..............................

i'm not bashing any one not arjun, not  actrees but time will decide everything. one thing for sure arjun made a BIG MISTAKE THAT'S FOR SURE.

VERY TRUE YAAR HE MADE A VERY BIG MISTAKE AND FEEL SAD AFTERALL THE HARD WORK WE DONE TO GET OUR MAGICAL JODI BACK ON SCREEN GONE IN VAIN!!!
-rrahaana- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MJHT4life

How many topics are you going to make on this?! Please see my response on your other topic.

ab meine yaha kya galat  likh diya mana i have no right to complain against mod but yar god to mere hai apne dil ki abt unse nahi kahungi to kisse kahungi ok. and one more thing i have apologise to every one  their. aur tumne mujhe harasher kaha na to why don't you send thepm to dev team . they will deside whether i am harrishing you or not
ChasingLiberty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
idk whether wts rite n wts wrong !! i just want my ArTi N SaJan
rozina-Rati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
hi dear.
just care about thous .who care about you.
i know how r you feeling 💔