India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

i am angry on you (god)

-rrahaana- Groupbie
-rrahaana-
-rrahaana-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
first off all i dont know how many topic is maid on this .

i wana ask aquestion to god whether we have no rights to happy . first in mjht arti got lesser screeen space . second rati exit third end of mjht and now most heartful news to fans like me who is desprately waiting for arti.

from 15 december i have my exams started but inspite off all i manage to take time for arti mission . spamming mailing and  whatever i know i did .  but what the result nothing i am very angry on you . kya we have no rights to see arti once again.

i wana congratulate arjun to giving us alekh and mayank   but sorry arjun thats it i  have know no more courage to see arti seprately so i have desided if i am not going to get my arti then i am not going to see your's and rati serials  seprately .
sorry but all the best both of you for your future .

may be you people call me imature but i am imature in case of arti sirf main hi pain kun jalun . ya you are right i am behaving like a child jisse uska khilona cheen liya gaya ho aur uske pass khelne ke liye kuch na ho.

we know that isme arjun or rati ki koi galti nahi hai but i am hopeless and couregless .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

unique_starkala_0112valliyah

-rrahaana- Groupbie
-rrahaana-
-rrahaana-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
and if some one thinking that i am new and making spam then i tell you gyus i am not new . my back id is hacked and i am not able to open it .thats why i have made this one with same name.
ruexangel IF-Dazzler
ruexangel
ruexangel

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
yah for some reason im not able to digest this role or show.... after all those youth roles...this doesn't seem that new to me...
or maybe its the lack of Arti....
yeah ur right.....sometimes i also wonder whether happiness is ever written in Mayurians/Artians lives....always we have to suffer a lot for our love... :'(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kala_0112

-rrahaana- Groupbie
-rrahaana-
-rrahaana-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
mere sath to our bhi bura hota hai jab bhi mere exams hote hai tabhi koi na koi sad chig ho jati hai hamesa happy chize bad mein hoti hain now what how i am going to concentrate on my studies .
mayurmizz Senior Member
mayurmizz
mayurmizz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
sniff sniff Cry i hate the news i want onlly arti/mayur god why u do this to usCry
ruexangel IF-Dazzler
ruexangel
ruexangel

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Guys please don't blame God though...we are sensible enough to control our own lives... these are obstacles on your path to success, and in the long run maybe this is best for Arti as well...
-rrahaana- Groupbie
-rrahaana-
-rrahaana-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruexangel

Guys please don't blame God though...we are sensible enough to control our own lives... these are obstacles on your path to success, and in the long run maybe this is best for Arti as well...

you are such a sweet hart go and see arjun in imagine show and rati in other show . best of luck to you jab hum unhe(god) hamari achi chigo ke liye thanks keh sakte hai to hum unhe  blame bhi kar sakte  hai . or mai to jarror karungi
-DreamzGirl- IF-Sizzlerz
-DreamzGirl-
-DreamzGirl-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -rrahaana-

and if some one thinking that i am new and making spam then i tell you gyus i am not new . my back id is hacked and i am not able to open it .thats why i have made this one with same name.
    dont get overpower your emotions on you nidhi tere exams chal rahe hai kharab chale jayenge . jo ho gaya use hum badal nahi sakte . aur please rona mat . aur please gussa mat karna

Go to top