Was this baby storyline created just for Rajat?

Posted: 13 years ago
As we know there have been reports that Rajat wasnt happy with his role in the serial. He wanted more airtime.. and was close to leaving until the CV's decided to add him into pointless scenes.

Eventually more focus was put on to him and his character with more interesting scenes/storyline (his marriage etc).

We were all surprised with this baby storyline because it came out the blue. Do you think they started this storyline just for Rajat? Because it puts him more in the spotlight and means hes required to shoot for a lot more important scenes.

Im not bashing Rajat.. Im happy we get to see more of him. But Im just saying do we think this is the reason they wanted to bring this twist in? I mean it'll die down next week with Mauli gone and Ananyas death/Riteshs secret exposed.

And this is random but I dont get why Nupur is getting happy with this whole thing? If Taani hadnt said anything its not like it would have effected Taanu's relationship.. It would have just affected Robbie. So why is she getting so excited by it? lol
Edited by -Obsession- - 13 years ago
Agreed but they at the begining they said that his character it going to be grey shade and they are showing that how sweet Robby is going to turn into a pain 😆
They cant just make him negative nah
Same with Onu they cant just make him pagal without a reason
Originally posted by su_08

Agreed but they at the begining they said that his character it going to be grey shade and they are showing that how sweet Robby is going to turn into a pain 😆
They cant just make him negative nah
Same with Onu they cant just make him pagal without a reason

Ohh i didnt know about him turning negative 😳 Was this in an article?
I guess youre right.. Maybe this storyline was meant to lead him into becoming negative.
But i dont get why theyre making everyone negative in this show? lol

Nupur, Ritesh, Ananya, Shekkar, Jonaki and now Robby? 😲 
dunno
but after watching todays episode just now ]
i am feeling so depress
now all the gangulies including anurag will b after taani the way they all were staring at taani at the end was like ...........
my GOD SUCH A HORRIFYING EPISODE TODAY 😭😭😭😭😭
Edited by sita11 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Obsession-

Ohh i didnt know about him turning negative 😳 Was this in an article?
I guess youre right.. Maybe this storyline was meant to lead him into becoming negative.
But i dont get why theyre making everyone negative in this show? lol

Nupur, Ritesh, Ananya, Shekkar, Jonaki and now Robby? 😲 

Yes from the very first day Rajat was saying in his interview he will turn grey. that's why they brought this stupid track to justify his grey shade.😡 Ananya will die and Robi will join into the grey gang.

sorry double post.
Edited by sanchitaroy - 13 years ago
Nupur is happy because her plan to separate Anurag and Tanni is working.Shekhar is also with her.As he doesnt want his sons to merry middle class girls. This way if it works Anurag and Robby will be out of this relationships.Even Anurag's mom will be against Tanni so she will be against Laboni also.Well calculated plan of Nupur.Let us see what happe
 ns. May be opening door for Tanni to be singer and Anurag to mental inst.
from todays episode its clear that Robbie will become negative
the way he said he wants taani to stay away from his life else it wud b very bad for taani
MY GOD at that Robbbie was such a villain
Yea this is done to change rajats character in the show...slowly from positive he will fade into the grey area...siiiiigh
all I can do is cry cry cry cry like Taani since i never wanted Robbie to b negative. I wonder will a petition work? i mean if we don't want him to turn negative?